Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,376 members, 7,908,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6401223 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2019
Abohboy:

Eko Atlantic and in four years Uyo maybe Centenary city Alaro city should I continue
keep mentioning pipe dreams grin grin grin grin grin
with less than 500 people

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Problemkid1:
Bro you don't know what you're saying
why dont you let me know what you are saying grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2019
samorobo:

Is this a joke or what... don't just even get me started

see oo

you dont even know what a sewage management system is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Problemkid1:
Awka the capital of Anambra state has what you listed. You don't know what you're saying
hahaha

did you just mention you pet project Akwa grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2019
A short diversion on a critical topic! I've posted at least twice here on the French hand between BH and the sudden explosion of Jihadism in the Sahel. Listen to the Burkinabe defmin:
“I think there’s a big business behind all these things, that has little to do with religious motivations. These people have a lot of money to recruit youth, to pay them, to pay their families. The Sahel is a big trafficking zone. The traffickers sell cheap cigarettes. They arrive in Benin, or Togo. They go through Burkina Faso or maybe Niger. Then it goes through the desert zone of Mali. Actually the Algerian generals are complicit in this trafficking. Then it goes to Europe…this same network is being used by the drug dealers of Latin America.”
https://mg.co.za/article/2019-06-04-00-i-question-frances-motives-says-burkina-fasos-defence-minister

Who arranged all those international smuggling networks;the routes and logistics? The local Fulani herders? I THINK NOT!?

“They’ve got maybe 4 000 men in the region, they have all the military and technological resources, so I’m surprised they haven’t been able to eradicate this band of terrorists. We ask ourselves a lot questions: if they really wanted to, they could have beaten them, so do they have another agenda?”

LOOK DEEPER INTO THINGS,.GUYS! This ishyt doesn't just happen. This week the NA threw out a Maiduguri based NGO,Action Against Hunger.

The Nigerian Army shut down the offices of a humanitarian aid group Action Against Hunger (ACF) in the restive northeast, accusing it of “aiding and abetting terrorists,” in a move the charity said endangered humanitarian assistance to millions of people.

In a release posted on Facebook on Thursday evening, [b]the army’s command in the northeast said the Paris-based NGO “has been declared persona nan [sic] grata for aiding Boko Haram Terrorists/Islamic State West Africa by supplying them food and drugs” [/b]despite warnings from the military.
https://thedefensepost.com/2019/09/20/nigeria-army-shuts-acf-boko-haram-iswap/

At least this knowledge is now in the open and will no longer be dismissed as 'conspiracy theory.'

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=samorobo post=82655578]

I am.mot avoiding your questions[b]..I have no idea what Rooivalk is[[/b]/quote]

Jln115,don't you think its past time to end this-don't you realise you've been talking to a 'tard!?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2019
samorobo:

I am aware of PROFORCE
then why didn't you know they built the ARA?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2019
samorobo:

And I am simply talking proforce here
yes so am I, hence i said learn what contexts means.

So ill say ask again, has the UN bought the Rooivalk because it's deployed on UN missions.

CONTEXT
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2019
kikuyu1:
the moment he said the ARA has been exported to South Africa I should of stopped(that was a month ago) ..... But as I told TayserMahri...... Don't judge me, I'm enjoying myself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2019
TayserMahri:

My disappearance doesnt exist. I gave you what I thought could be triggering your phantasmagoria. Just see what you fellas are doing over there. Call even Lioness and Mufasa I will teach them lesson grin angry
Call out her name in full and let's see what happens.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dar es salaam Tanzania

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tanzania has more than 100 islands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Calabar port received her first vessel yesterday

Now is the time when you say congratulations Calabar grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=kikuyu1 post=82670754][/quote]

Common shut your hole, you old fool. So when human beings are talking a monkey like you will interrupt....A lunatic that altered a post to incriminate nigerians but foolishly attached the link for confirmation can't speak to me about retardation...How foolish could you have being to have done that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
jln115:
then why didn't you know they built the ARA?

Nobody is an island plus I can tell you whatever I want to tell you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
samorobo:

Nobody is an island plus I can tell you whatever I want to tell you
You want to argue with me on a subject you have no clue about...... That's what I find strange.

All you had to do is man up and admit you made a mistake....... Proforce has never sold any vehicles to Southern Africa and has never sold any to the UN either.

And lastly if you simply stated that Proforce vehicles have been deployed on UN missions then I wouldn't havesaid anything either, but when you say the UN bought Proforce vehicles you are factually incorrect,as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Just30:
hahaha

did you just mention you pet project Akwa grin grin grin
Awka the capital of Anambra. Beat any bombastic crap city in Ghana grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Problemkid1:
Awka the capital of Anambra. Beat any bombastic crap city in Ghana grin grin
Akwa cannot compare it self to Akosombo

so go back and solve your problems grin grin
maybe in 20 years time

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Just30:

maybe in 20 years time
Don't let him disturbed you with lies. Akwa is largely underdeveloped apart from the state house area down to some major district. As anambra is concern , they only have two village( sorry city) to boast of. And that is innewi and onitsha infact when it comes to infrastructure the whole eastern Nigeria is the most underprivileged.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
The Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
It's been a while... How is poverty and lack of electricity in Nigeria? For how long will Nigeria remain the capital of poverty??.... while I was away Tanzania with it's usually authoritarian leadership tried to hide diseases, just like it tried to hide it's sluggish economic growth...I hope Kumamoto is safe from Ebola as of now

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Stevoh18:
It's been long time.... How is poverty and lack of electricity in Nigeria? For how long will Nigeria remain the capital of poverty??.... while I was away Tanzania with it's usually authoritarian leadership tried to hide diseases, just like it tried to hide it's sluggish economic growth...I hope Kumamoto is safe from Ebola as of now

If it was up to me I would close the KE TZ border now, on the basis of an Ebola outbreak. A diplomatic fallout is all but guaranteed so I personally welcome all the outcomes.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Just30:

maybe in 20 years time
I repeat. Awka the capital of Anambra state beat any crappy city in Ghana. Period grin grin wtf is Akosombo grin is that a name of a city or animal, place or things grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
vaxx:
Don't let him disturbed you with lies. Akwa is largely underdeveloped apart from the state house area down to some major district. As anambra is concern , they only have two village( sorry city) to boast of. And that is innewi and onitsha infact when it comes to infrastructure the whole eastern Nigeria is the most underprivileged.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha vaxx have you been to Awka grin lemme start from there first cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Stevoh18:
It's been a while... How is poverty and lack of electricity in Kenya? For how long will Kenya remain the capital of poverty??.... while I was away Tanzania with it's usually authoritarian leadership tried to hide diseases, just like it tried to hide it's sluggish economic growth...I hope Kumamoto is safe from Ebola as of now
Toh you should hold uhuru for that na grin how is it our fault that your shitthol is the capital poverty of the world grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Problemkid1:
Toh you should hold uhuru for that na grin how is it our fault that your shitthol is the capital poverty of the world grin

What the hell is wrong with you poverty stricken scummers....how did you edit my post grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
gallivant:

If it was up to me I would close the KE TZ border now, on the basis of an Ebola outbreak. A diplomatic fallout is all but guaranteed so I personally welcome all the outcomes.

For sure it's very dangerous to have a neighbor who's living in denial...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Stevoh18:

What the hell is wrong with you poverty stricken scummers....how did you edit my post grin
How would you know when poverty and starvation has eat up your dead Brain grin your coconut head is now empty like this.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
vaxx:
Vax this is the inner streets of residential areas in Awka grin show me any city in Ghana that can be clean as this grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.