Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,893 members, 7,876,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6310914 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
you posted the same photos again and again and again
tandale Mtaani.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jonraid:
Can't remember the one but one of either MtisTheQubit or NairobiWalker said that he wouldn't mind you know... grin
Not me, its ze ozha engineer...nairobiFisi grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

It was me. I would hit that coochie like there is no tomorrow man. You don't tire on this one, lots of cushioning. cool cool

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
kikuyu1:
It seems Makoko has a minimum of 100,max 300K. Here's new drone footage.

https://youtu.be/7cn1KXRTXdY

Bigger than most realise or are ready to admit! A giant floating cesspool!

They call makoko the Venice of Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
edit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari ostensibly came to South Africa to boost business ties between the two countries. But he missed a golden opportunity to drum up business by skipping a forum with business leaders because he was worried about security.

bad southies,,very bad, you scared Baba na grin grin

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2019-10-04-buhari-visits-sa-to-drum-up-business-but-skips-business-forum/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Naijas ya stressing other folks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
A little bit of Nightlife..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jonraid:
I've observed that in most West African countries beautiful stone work isn't much appreciated-the walls are plastered all over.Regardless of that point,it's nice seeing development in Ghana!
yap something have noted..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
AskiaHarem:
A little bit of Nightlife..... cheesy
what is this my friend.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin grin
mtisTheQubit:

Not me, its ze ozha engineer...nairobiFisi grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jonraid:
Kenya

Mama Ngina waterfront,Mombasa City

Yet another decent public space coming up!
beautiful..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jonraid:
Kenya

Mombasa City

Mambasa raha.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jonraid:
Kenya

Nairobi and Mombasa
can't argue with beauty I tell you.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
keuz:
rivers PH refinery
at longlast..a Nigerian who knows what to post...you guys should weigh ya strength a weakness..comparing Nairobi an Mombasa with your cities is a joke an am not hating grin..but posting oil pipes an refinery stuff thats awesome..Kenya cant compete on that for now..i gave you a like grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
The other view of Nairobi!

1 & 2. From Ole Sereni at Nairobi National Park

3. Langa'ta Estate

4.Karura Forest

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
A vacation to Kenya is everything.... oh wait I'm a Kenyan! grin
mtisTheQubit:

can't argue with beauty I tell you.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
AskiaHarem see ma gidi oo shocked shocked grin grin

No city in shitthol Kenya can come close to my Lasgidi. Never grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kilifi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari ostensibly came to South Africa to boost business ties between the two countries. But he missed a golden opportunity to drum up business by skipping a forum with business leaders because he was worried about security.

bad southies,,very bad, you scared Baba na grin grin

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2019-10-04-buhari-visits-sa-to-drum-up-business-but-skips-business-forum/

grin

Buhari’s anxiety about security appears to be related more to tensions within the Nigerian diaspora rather than any fear of attack by South Africans.

While he was meeting Ramaphosa at the Union Buildings on Thursday, Tshwane Metro Police reportedly used tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse a handful of Nigerians – calling themselves Biafran nationals – who were demonstrating in front of the building. Some carried placards calling Buhari an imposter and demanding that Ramaphosa send him home.

They claim the “real Buhari” died in 2017, when Buhari was very ill and spent most of the year receiving treatment in London.

Self-styled Biafrans are calling for a separate state in southern Nigeria, trying to revive the movement which lead to the secession of several states to form the Republic of Biafra in 1967 in a region mostly inhabited by Igbo people.

That prompted a long civil war in which between 500,000 and two million Biafran civilians died before Biafra surrendered to Nigeria.

Another grievance of some expatriate Nigerians is the arrest in August this year of Omoyele Sowore, a Nigerian journalist and human rights activist. He ran against Buhari in the February presidential elections and was arrested after rejecting the election as rigged and calling for a protest tagged RevolutionNow.

When Buhari addressed the Nigerian community at a Pretoria hotel on Friday, some of his compatriots refused entry to the meeting were calling for Sowore’s release.

Rather ironically, even some members of Buhari’s own ruling APC party could not gain entry, because they were considered too radical, they told journalists.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
The Gidi gan cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kilifi. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
wink kiss

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ecole wangari maathai School in France

The legend continues to live! Definitely one of Kenya's best exports! cool cool cool

This woman kept our city green! A NOBEL PRIZE WINNER and a great environmentalist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin

grin grin

So real Baba died.. Ok, the zoo should be partitioned cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
kiss tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin

So real Baba died.. Ok, the zoo should be partitioned cheesy

Afraid of fellow Nigerians in a foreign country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
tongue tongue tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

Afraid of fellow Nigerians in a foreign country.
baba is being smart...security is everything.. You know a former Nigerian Deputy Senator, Ike Ekweremadu was beaten in Germany by Nigerians.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Logobenz0:
tongue tongue tongue grin grin
i want to see the oil pipelines please Sir.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kilifi..

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
AskiaHarem can you please post that your funny meme of an Indian man laughing grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.