Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,307 members, 7,964,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:10 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6523814 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) (5455) (5456) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
vaxx2:
This is absolutely flimsy. You can't substantiate such claim. many of kantaka cars component have been approved by GSA( Ghana standard authority) and that is the first step of recognition before international standard authority) what rules has the company floated? and tell me which famous car brand fully outsourced her component her self.....
Just don't try to export to an half decent country leave alone decent ones like Kenya.What parts of a car do they make....when they import complete knockdowns kits from a shitty Chinese company that bootlegs Toyotas.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
vaxx2:
whatever he supposedly claim to call himself shouldn't be your headache . kantaka have proven to manufactured a fully functioned car and he has done it and pass. that should be your bone of argument .
Maybe Ghana standard bodies are also a joke.Try to get Toyotas to assemble cars in Ghana before you embrass yourselves with shitty Chinese cars that are NOT worth the money
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
samorobo:

Lol apart from this thread, no one talks about Kenya...
Regularly visit the front page and you will see what I am saying.

You guys just constantly talk about us on this thread so we don't forget you easily ..just the same way GALLIVANT has been sneaking in to that desserted thread about Nairobi to regularly post pics of nairoslum and Kenya millitary force even though no one visits that thread.... The obsessesion is real grin grin
just type "Kenya" in the search bar an wait...you niggas are just obsessed with Kenya...every day there is Kenya thread in the front page.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Abohboy:

30% is imported from Japan Germany and China the rest is locally produced and assembled in Nigeria

Where is the evidence
Importing Chinese cars and then rebadging them made in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
jln115:
Bro honestly how old are you?

Another stupid question...who told you that your white enthincity is important to me as a Nigeria that I must know about...

You sound like a white supremacist.....please I am not a black SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
tylann:

Where is the evidence
All of the car models look similar..ivm, innoson and kantaraka...it's crazy in West Africa..And theirs gov is using public money to buy them...I guess they just need something to be a little proud of.
..the Chinese must be laughing their arse off

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
tylann:

Kantanka and Innoson are all Chinese made

Uhmmmm remind me agains am I supposed to consider this serious grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
rvp2018:
All of them look similar..ivm, innoson and kantaraka...it's crazy in West Africa

Hahaha I am really laughing...this just confirmed what I said earlier grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
samorobo:

Hahaha I am really laughing...this just confirmed what I said earlier grin grin
Go dance to more ivm cars being bought by your governor...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

just type "Kenya" in the search bar an wait...you niggas are just obsessed with Kenya...every day there is Kenya thread in the front page.. grin

Lol you do the task you just gave me and see for your self ..a whole page on Kenya was the ones mentioned in this thread........

Go Nigeria we make you obsessed with us grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
rvp2018:
Go dance to more ivm cars being bought by your governor...

Play the music and you will see on the dance floor with crazy moves grin grin....oh please play me mobius by salty soul

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
tylann:

Where is the evidence

Where is your evidence with shown you pictures of people in the factory whilst you just name empty facts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Do we really realy make ths vehicles 100% without getting parts from the car manufacturing countries like Chinese or Japanese...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Sammy i read minds an can say you like Kenya...ya obsessed with our country..its not only you, its the entire naija crew in ths thread...you niggs wish ya got the opportunity to travel to Nai bae grin...There is a reason foreigners call Kenya their second home (even Obasanjo said so..)..just save some coins an visit broh.. grin

Lol this is you second reply to just be post..this shows what I said got to you caps it is the truth...

Except if I don't consider my life sweet before I will wish to be in nairoslum let alone visiting the cesspool.....
I am sorry but I have taste and Kenya doesn't suit my taste

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
gallivant:

You are always asking for Kenyan validation, we have decided to offer it for free. Deal with it. cool

Haha grin ... young man....since you have the time to go pages back...you could click your way some threads back to see that even before that comment, i have been asking the same questions...you dig?...OK.

Kenyan validation you say....laughable grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
samorobo:

Lol this is you second reply to just be post..this shows what I said got to you caps it is the truth...

Except if I don't consider my life sweet before I will wish to be in nairoslum let alone visiting the cesspool.....

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
samorobo:

Play the music and you will see on the dance floor with crazy moves grin grin....oh please play me mobius by salty soul

Does that group still do music? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
samorobo:

ok i know Kenya doesn't provide the usual snail an rat stuff but its still great..we have games parks, beautiful beaches the other stuff.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Speaking of Ajaokuta look what just hit the front page...
Please you are free to hate grin grin

FG Is Partnering The Russian Government To Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company
The Federal Government says it is partnering the Russian government to revive Ajaokuta Steel Company.

Minister of Mines and Solid Minerals Development, Mr Olamilekan Adegbite, disclosed this at an interactive session with Senate Committee on Solid Minerals, Mines, Steel Development and Metallurgy in Abuja on Friday.

He further said that the main feature of President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to Russia next week is to discuss the reviving of the steel company.

According to the minister, the Russians have shown interest to help Nigeria revive Ajaokuta with their own money.

“They want to put Ajaokuta back and we are looking at different methods to engage them.
“Because it is almost completed, they bring in some money to finish what is there and operate it for a while; realise their investment, profit and transfer it back to Nigeria.

“I think this is the best path to revive Ajaokuta and I believe within the tenure of our time, we will achieve this,” Adegbite said.

The minister said that Ajaokuta Company was never vandalised contrary to reports but it was concessioned to a particular firm.

Adegbite, however, noted that invasion of the mining industry by foreign nationals was being encouraged by some state governments.
“A lot of effort is going on to check illegal mining in the country,” he said
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

ok i know Kenya doesn't provide the usual snail an rat stuff but its still great..we have games parks, beautiful beaches the other stuff.. grin

I am aware of beaches, game park Which is in almost every Africa country but still I am still afraid of your cesspool...

I can't imagine how I will survive on those untarred roads...I have taste MtistheQubit..you can't blame me. I was born that way grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fellow African let us embrace out original tech....we can still improve on it... grin grin

The lst photo is from Kenya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
samorobo:

Lol you do the task you just gave me and see for your self ..a whole page on Kenya was the ones mentioned in this thread........

Go Nigeria we make you obsessed with us grin grin
Lol....ask him about the Kenyan news that reaches FP? grin
Except for the time kimani was perplexed no Kenyan was on the lion king album grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Fellow African let us embrace out original tech....we can still improve on it... grin grin

The lst photo is from Kenya cheesy

Very beautiful grin
You say thats nigeria's original tech?....ok..
Original tech indeed grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Carmit:

Except for the time kimani was perplexed no Kenyan was on the lion king album grin
where do you think this thread initially originated from... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
vaxx2:
I am challenging you to provide me any known or famous car brand that doesn't out source any of her car component elsewhere? calling kantaka is a serious offence to Ghanaian. You may need to provide evidence to support that?
The folks here don't understand how car industry oparates in this day n age. All motor manufacturers do import some parts from elsewhere! Actually, making a car now days isn't a feat meant for technologically advanced nations anymore! Its just about having a powerful market to buy it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Carmit:

Very beautiful grin
You say thats nigeria's original tech?....ok..
Original tech indeed grin
Not really original but an imporvement...that bettle is german...its only that you niggas like copying stuff...actually that photo dont count now.. grin you niggs dont have any tech cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Carmit:

Does that group still do music? grin

Oh yeah you are right..they seems to be In groups...

I thought the bald one was the salty soul but now that I think of it they seem like a group....you remember there was salty soul ft tiwa savage,. Salty soul ft patoranking and some many men were just singing like it was some fvcking HIGH school musical grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
By the way naija is testing its rocket capabilities in lasgidi...
Pretty nice...
Appreciate naija will you!
But people from the--you know who!--won't like or believe it grin
Let's embrace Ubuntu guys grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
samorobo:

Oh yeah you are right..they seems to be In groups...

I thought the bald one was the salty soul but now that I think of it they seem like a group....you remember there was salty soul ft tiwa savage,. Salty soul ft patoranking and some many men were just singing like it was some fvcking HIGH school musical grin grin
grin grin grin
You mean that tall dude? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Carmit:

The Kimani latest sex escapade with WizKid speaks alot about Kenya shemales sorry females grin grin..

She has literally fvcked her entire record label.. she must really have a broken pussy now cause Nigerian dickks are no jokes grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Carmit:
By the way naija is testing its rocket capabilities in lasgidi...
Pretty nice...
Appreciate naija will you!
But people from the--you know who!--won't like or believe it grin
Let's embrace Ubuntu guys grin

Yeah I read about that yesterday
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Carmit:

grin grin grin
You mean that tall dude? grin

Yeah the the extremely black burnt beardless guy...

Lol my wahala is too much grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) (5455) (5456) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.