Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,135 members, 7,877,213 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6318029 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 8:58pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nigerians, get toilets first, so that we can be sure we aint listening to your poo.

Am not messi.g wit u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 8:58pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nigerians, get toilets first, so that we can be sure we aint listening to your poo.

Am not messing wit u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:
see who is talking grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DonnieTheGreat: 9:05pm On May 03, 2017
Marcelo290:
You see the problem? atimes I wonder if you guys are brain drained from birth or a trait from all Black South Africans.

Since you are a lady I would take it soft on you to avoid hurting your emotions and adding to the inferiority complex you lot's already have, you can go to your forums (if you have any) and type any shit you want about Nigeria, you won't see my ass there for any defense much more insults, but coming to a "shitgerian" forum like you tag it, and insulting us is what I won't take from you, BTW stop trying to sound funny and adding useless smilleys cos it's not any funny.

I won't warn you again before descending on and any of your xenophobic weaklings..

Am your nightmare here and would not fail to tame you when necessary.

Baba, don't be so mean on her. Ask yourself what could a South African woman be possibly looking for on a Male dominated Nigerian Forum? ========================> HUSBAND<=======================================================

She is hunting for a Nigerian Husband, she will deny it oh, but if you look at her posts you'll discover she's most Active in the Romance section. Most of these Africans spewing hate at Nigerians would jump at a Nigerian citizenship in a heartbeat.

So take it easy with them. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2017
MPSA:

I SUSPECT you are the same guy who fooled nigerians about the 'Giant' thing, grin Your comment tells me something grin
looooolll na giant of Africa title dey pepper ur nyansh like dis loooolll grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
uzzyfire:
wow, I have to say Johannesburg is rich, but Lagos is richer grin grin

grin I agree with you Brother, especially my favorite place Makoko grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 03, 2017
ArtanK:

I know Bole Mikael. Is that the same place as Bola Town?

His ethnicity is Somali thus making him a Djiboutian national of Somali descent. It's the same way that the Oromo people that are born in Somalia are Somali Oromo.

I'd like to think of Djibouti as a melting pot in the horn of Africa. You've got native Afar people who stretch into Eritrea and Ethiopia, they make up around 35% of the population and then you have the Somalis who make up 60% of the population. The remaining 5% are Amhara, Arab, French and Indian.

The difference between Somalis from Somalia and Djiboutian Somalis is probably the dialect and clan family, although the Djiboutian Somali clan also lives in Ethiopia and Somalia.
Yes, it's the same, but I'm at Kebale 03 area(5 minutes by car).

Tnx for your explanation!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 03, 2017
mtis:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u guys are aware that China ,India and Russia (leading nations )were there abi? so who are u mocking grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 03, 2017
uzzyfire:
u guys are aware that China ,India and Russia (leading nations )were there abi? so who are u mocking grin grin
the quote was funny btw..anyway are you guys still claiming the Giant title thingy with this kind of tales from naija coming out cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 03, 2017
MPSA:

grin I agree with you Brother, especially my favorite place Makoko grin
yes grin grin grin looooooll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 03, 2017
uzzyfire:
So this is a contest of the shiitiest of all grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 03, 2017
mtis:

the quote was funny btw..anyway are you guys still claiming the Giant title thingy with this kind of tales from naija coming out cheesy cheesy
u do realize those kind of tales are coming from China too,(giants of Asia) . so who are u mocking grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 03, 2017
Lets take a pause,
Kaduna nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 03, 2017
Kaduna wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 03, 2017
uzzyfire:
u do realize those kind of tales are coming from China too,(giants of Asia) . so who are u mocking grin grin grin
Ok uzzy china is like 9 times your population but you guys had to just to go there an start competing with them ..hope you win then (The shiitiest of all grin grin grin grin)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2017
MPSA:

Man! You don't have a brain, Your head is empty, nothing inside that head, my country doesn't score anything from you, is teaching you how to manage your dirty country well and avoid unnecessary political conflict in your country, You talk like one of the useless politician who oppress others grin now you fear will kick your sm*lling a$$ grin I respect my president for educating useless animals like you grin
lol see this mumu, you think I wasted my precious time in opening that crap video? you must be insane then, If you are looking for who to teach, go teach your ignorant brothers the effects of attacking other Africans, don't forget to teach them the need to wake up and stop being lazy, so they won't cry that we are taking their jobs and women.

Lastly, I would gladly accept that I have no brain when you prove my assertions wrong. When someone makes a statement, you either prove them wrong with facts, or accept it which you hardly do, rather than crying like a baby who was weaned of his mother's breast.

If you can't prove what I said wrong, that many South Africans voted and some even protested for the resignation of Jacob Zuma your president, then it would be taken that you are the one who doesn't have a brain and may never have! We Nigerians are smart people who can be a nightmare to you lot's atimes..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 03, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Lets take a pause,
Kaduna nigeria wink
Whats with the white chic....is she a Kadunian ?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 03, 2017
mtis:

Ok uzzy china is like 9 times your population but you guys had to just to go there an start competing with them ..hope you win then (The shiitiest of all grin grin grin grin)

grin uninivited
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 03, 2017
KD cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
mtis:

Hahaa Hi 5
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
mtis:

u do know China is 9 times russia but they made list . so who are u mocking grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 03, 2017
mtis:

Lol,
She is a tourist at the kajuru castle in kaduna.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
Kajuru Castle Kaduna
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Lol,
She is a tourist at the kajuru castle in kaduna.
oh .. nice pics though
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2017
leathalbeast:
no one is denying Nigeria's contribution to ecobank but its not a Nigerian bank. check from Wikipedia.
Wiki will not give you the names of Board of directors. Does it have names of directors?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 03, 2017
pllsss o ,who is lalasticala
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 03, 2017
New lasema response unit lekki lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 03, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
New lasema response unit lekki lagos
dude do u have any recent pics of EAC
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ababda: 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
Nowenuse:

Hahaha, of course i differentiate Sudan and S.Sudan.
S.Sudan has no issues with black identity, infact that was the main reason they divided Sudan.
I am talking of the main Sudanese. Majority of them are dark to brown skinned. Yes, they have very light skinned people just like Somalia does, but the majority of them are still dark skinned.
Only the rich upper class and elites are mostly very light skinned.

Really, I don't think so.

Average Sudanese villagers in the far North.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpDQMqiT-F8&t=823s

These poor lightskin villagers are certainly not rich or part of some elite. LOL
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:42pm On May 03, 2017
Jayceon:
when I said I was lost I meant that your comment wasn't making sense wink

How can it make sense? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2017
Marcelo290:
lol see this mumu, you think I wasted my precious time in opening that crap video? you must be insane then, If you are looking for who to teach, go teach your ignorant brothers the effects of attacking other Africans, don't forget to teach them the need to wake up and stop being lazy, so they won't cry that we are taking their jobs and women.

Lastly, I would gladly accept that I have no brain when you prove my assertions wrong. When someone makes a statement, you either prove them wrong with facts, or accept it which you hardly do, rather than crying like a baby who was weaned of his mother's breast.

If you can't prove what I said wrong, that many South Africans voted and some even protested for the resignation of Jacob Zuma your president, then it would be taken that you are the one who doesn't have a brain and may never have! We Nigerians are smart people who can be a nightmare to you lot's atimes..

grin grin You aren't a nightmare to my people grin In SA we discipline useless animals our way grin You are the one who must teach your people to stay in your country grin Because South Africans don't take sh*t from useless animals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.