Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6521176 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
samorobo:

That can't be sufferingNsmiling...I know the way the idiot sound...This guy is different..

sufferNmiling ain't no Nigerian or ipobian...

That is where you are very wrong I am the only true Yoruba 1 here Nigeria's underestimated me for a long time now I am revealing my true colours
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
obidark:

and they will be here makin noise upandan....

look,its not about takin debt....practicaly all nations on earth are indebted....

the question is,are you capable to pay the debt back....??

kenya lacks that capacity like nigeria and they keep on borrowin....

when we try to explain this simple things to them,they start abusin us....
they dont even understand why cbn is tryin so hard to protect the naira....

pan africana is practicaly dead....

For once I agree with you Nigeria is totally dead and it's time that we Yoruba take her place as the centre of western region. Nigeria must break up now so that the Yoruba can become on top. This was the plan all along and my plan has wet this Nigeria is now finished and the grated western region must stand on his own and be the light of Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
kikuyu1:

I know you're still relatively new but me and rvp2018 put in many many hours scrutinising their economic sectoral breakdowns and comparative consumption data and they're GDP is max 200-230 bn$ for a per capita of 1100$ max!

I understand that I should have explained that part properly grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
pokuasi:
When is your obsession with NIGERIA going to end?? Your VP can kiss Buhari ass for all we care ..
I think your stupidity has no boundary and it is legendary. it seems you love me tormenting your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Problemkid1:
How can I read the comments there please.
keep scrolling down to the bottom

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

For once I agree with you Nigeria is totally dead and it's time that we Yoruba take her place as the centre of western region. Nigeria must break up now so that the Yoruba can become on top. This was the plan all along and my plan has wet this Nigeria is now finished and the grated western region must stand on his own and be the light of Africa

wait wait....
you are Yoruba....??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obiano13: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I second you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obiano13: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jonraid:
Ok

Nigeria calling India poor? Nigeria of all?

Dont be asinine. The level of filth you will find in India cannot be compared with anything in Africa. Filthy dirty land filled with wretched people and floating bodies in Ganges river. They burn their dead openly on the river side like a normal market activity. angry Makoko is much better than Ganges filth.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
the Silicon Savannah #Nairobi

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obiano13: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
HAVE SOME SELF DIGNITY!!! Clueless Africans angry

The most sacred river to the Hindus is also the most polluted river in the world. Hindus believe that bathing in this indescribably filthy river causes the remission of sins. They also believe that the water is very pure.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
#SGR #Nairobi National Park

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Obiano13:

Which planet do you live ? Kenya is borrowing and utilizing its money on tangible world acclaimed infrastructure. Do you follow the development news? Comparing Kenya to Nigeria is like comparing apples to oranges.
apples to oranges?? You sure are confusing yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Obiano13:

I don like living in a country with a bunch of stupid illiterate pipu like you.
this sounds like that Ghanaian pig, Sufferingandsmiling.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Obiano13:

You be big ediot o see this maga. Gerraout you no get sense. Chei naija,God abeg help these cursed ediots!!! angry angry angry
please your new life is boring, don't disgrace your mother, she's had enough d''' to last her a life time.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DarkRaptor: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Stevoh18:
the Silicon Savannah #Nairobi

Do you have anything new or worthwhile to post?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jonraid:
Kenya

2.Luncheon at State House,Nairobi

The balls it takes to get that drone shot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jonraid:
Drone photo

1 and 2. Hippos in their jacuzzi!

3. Azure HOTEL

4.Road and Rail

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Obiano13:

one comment oloriburuku angry See how Kenyans see you angry

I am a young Nigerian diplomat and I met a Kenyan girl, she was an Au pair in one of the European countries. I gave her everything, my heart and my money. We got engaged. And then she called her parents to tell them the good news, suddenly things went crazy. Her mother was screaming on the phone. All I could hear was, all Nigerians are drug dealers and she was repeating it, on and on. That's was the end of the relationship. I took care of their daughter for 4 years and no appreciation. Now I am engaged to a very beautiful, educated, African American lady and we getting married soon. Kenyans please stop hating.
it is your ipobian brothers that has spoilt Kenya with drugs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
DarkRaptor:

Do you have anything new or worthwhile to post?

Do you want me to post Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
pokuasi:
some of these Africans are still in their raw ape state. (Unrefined) how could anybody with functional brains think people are illiterates because they speak pidgin English.. so, a French or Arabic speaker is an illiterate because he can't speak English.. God! These are things you really call humans really?! So, can these think really be described as human in its truest sense..

Actually, it could be a misunderstanding on both sides. Kenyans dont understand pidgin as a stand alone language on its own, rather they think Nigerians struggle with English and end up speaking mother tongue. Thats where the misconception comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mombasa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Stevoh18:

Now this is Lagos aerial view that I was asking for. Lemme download it. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Stevoh18:

I can see highrise structures in the middle of shanty houses(slums) or are they residential houses.? Just asking smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
TayserMahrii:

Actually, it could be a misunderstanding on both sides. Kenyans dont understand pidgin as a stand alone language on its own, rather they think Nigerians struggle with English and end up speaking mother tongue. Thats where the misconception comes from.

its too late to be a embassador now....

its on against kenya....
now we nigerians see you for what you realy are....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shma:
I can see highrise structures in the middle of shanty houses(slums) or are they residential houses.? Just asking smiley

Those are markets, garages, residential slums, churches and mosques, such a pathetic place,

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Olami112:
Please guys, I want to apply for single entry visa to Kenya from Nigeria. Someone says I can't apply for eVisa . But go to Kenya embassy in Nigeria

Secondly how is life for Nigerian who want to go and hustle for Job

You could try the East Africa Tourist Visa which is a single entry visa that allows you to simultaneously visit Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda (The three East African Emirates) at will. 100 USD, no work permit though!

The Kenyan single entry visa will be a hard one if you are planning to come find a job because you need proof of financial ability. The Kenyan Passport is unfortunately primarily meant for people with a future already! No pun wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Stevoh18:

Those are markets, garages, residential slums, churches and mosques, such a pathetic place,

realy....!!??
you kenyans must think we nigerians are stvpid or confused....
you think you can present us anything and we will buy it....??

oooohh....we need kenyans to find out stuffs in this world....

you kenyans are black clowns....

coons....
like obama....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jonraid:
Ok

Nigeria calling India poor? Nigeria of all?
answer this sincerely, is Kenya a rich country?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
pacretus:
answer this sincerely, is Kenya a rich country?

ask am....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
What is this u kiberans?
Are u selling simple stuff like salad and tomato sauce in your meals? Why don't u include those little stuff to a customer for free??

Simple speaking, that is a sign of starvation

Why should you be given free sauce? Carry your own sauce or purchase. You cant starve for a lack of sauce dude.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Stevoh18:

Damn!!! So this is what they call a city. Not on a bad note but sincerely speaking even if they bring a drone that will cover even up to the furthest kibera. Our Nairobi will not look this pathetic. undecided or is their any other aerial pic.? The one with a bridge.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 77 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.