Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6320558 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:04pm On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

How long is the queue at the South African embassy in Abuja today? grin get that visa and come and save us we need you here ...we all know you would make up an excuses to live in these smaller nations.

000000.01% grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

How long is the queue at the South African embassy in Abuja today? grin get that visa and come and save us we need you here ...we all know you would make up an excuses to live in these smaller nations.
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:08pm On May 04, 2017
forgiveness:

I repeat, Abuja is more beautiful than Nairobi. In the next few days, I will be updated with the beauty of Nairobi by someone coming from there. grin

About visiting other cities outside Nigeria, let me give a list cities I have been to outside Nigeria.

Lome
Cotonou
Accra
Tema
Douala
Yaounde
Adisa cheesy
Jeju Island
Dubai
Seoul
Busan
Dejeon
Deagu
etc grin

So, from a look, I know good cities. grin

You can take a nigga out of the hood but you cannot take the hood out of anigga... So sad

You are entitled to your opinion but it does not change the facts..

Almost all blog and sites online showing beautiful cities in Africa puts Nairobi ahead of all Nija Cities.... as I said you are entitled to your opinion but facts are facts.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=56198083][/quote]its getting old , come up with something new grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 12:09pm On May 04, 2017
forgiveness:

000000.01% grin

Hahahaha never , let me check my sources .......there you go ...and I hear it was longer earlier on grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha never , let me check my sources .......there you go ...and I hear it was longer earlier on grin grin
OK oooooo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 12:13pm On May 04, 2017
uzzyfire:
its getting old , come up with something new grin

Trust me as long as Shitgerians still exist, it will never get old , let's just call it a classic! grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 12:14pm On May 04, 2017
uzzyfire:
OK oooooo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2017
Marcelo290:
That is where Abuja comes in, it has all you stated above and even better, what about Mombasa, what type of city is it? tell me about it

One of the oldest City in this region, very touristic coz of the sandy beaches and the old town with has alot of Arab influence..

It has the the second busiest biggest port in Africa after Durban in S.A.. it has more Hotels and bed capacity than Nairobi..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:36pm On May 04, 2017
Jay254:

You can take a nigga out of the hood but you cannot take the hood out of anigga... So sad

You are entitled to your opinion but it does not change the facts..

Almost all blog and sites online showing beautiful cities in Africa puts Nairobi ahead of all Nija Cities.... as I said you are entitled to your opinion but facts are facts.

Hehehehe! From my observation of Kenya's cities pictures emanating here, I can tell you Nairobi is beautiful but not as beautiful as Abuja if all these criteria and parameters are strictly used to judge and choose:

Strict urban regulations
Beautiful Architecture
Beautiful Gardens and Parks
Cleanliness
Natural environment etcetera

Abuja all the way. grin

Ok, tell me, is Nairobi a planned city? grin

There must be a parameter used and let us start with the above question. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

They didn't dress like Nigerians. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2017
forgiveness:

Hehehehe! From my observation of Kenya's cities pictures emanating here, I can tell you Nairobi is beautiful but as Abuja if all these criteria and parameters are strictly used to judge and choose:

Check out what tourist /Foreigners say about Nairobi and Mombasa an compare with naija cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I am a law graduate. In my 2nd year in school I had just gotten the highest CGPA in my Faculty when my depression became clinical. I had to abandon some of my exams and my GP I had built with pains came crashing down never to rise again. Your story reminds me of mine. Stay strong man.
Tnx!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
Mombasa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:42pm On May 04, 2017
mtis:

Check out what tourist /Foreigners say about Nairobi and Mombasa an compare with naija cities

Are they planned cities? grin

Answer that one first. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2017
forgiveness:

Hehehehe! From my observation of Kenya's cities pictures emanating here, I can tell you Nairobi is beautiful but as Abuja if all these criteria and parameters are strictly used to judge and choose:

Strict urban regulations
Beautiful Architecture
Beautiful Gardens and Parks
Cleanliness
Natural environment etcetera

Abuja all the way. grin

Ok, tell me, is Nairobi a planned city? grin

There must be a parameter used and let us start with the above question. grin

Help me to aswer your question I may be biased...

The first master plan for Nairobi was in 1901 by settlers second came around 1946 then the 3rd one in 1970's

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2017
forgiveness:

Was that RACISM? shocked grin
was it not a discrimination?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2017
In the streets of Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2017
Kisumu

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

wait!!! Are those refugees escaping their "biggest" economy for "backward" South Africa grin grin

Mmmmm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 04, 2017
Mombasa----Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2017
More from Kisumu

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
Nakuru Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:57pm On May 04, 2017
Jay254:

Help me to aswer your question I may be biased...

The first master plan for Nairobi was in 1901 by settlers second came around 1946 then the 3rd one in 1970's

Can you provide substantial evidence to back up your claims? grin

From the pictures, I can see some parts are well arranged but nevertheless I need to know the name of districts or areas of each of these places in pictures. grin It is for me to ascertain if they are planned areas. grin

Please, give me the names of these areas and there districts. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2017
Nax

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:02pm On May 04, 2017
Lest we forget.

Don't rely on what people tell you come and see or for yourself.

Nigeria Could Teach the West a Few Things

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-01-03/nigeria-could-teach-the-west-a-few-things
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 04, 2017
Lamu kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
malindi --Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
Seriously if not a serious case of Insanity what will make a kenya want to compare with a nigerian.

Kenya we are not in your league we were never meant to be.

Go compare yourself to namibia.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:16pm On May 04, 2017
Naija for life

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:17pm On May 04, 2017
Naija

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 04, 2017
Shaytun:
Seriously if not a serious case of Insanity what will make a kenya want to compare with a nigerian.

Kenya we are not in your league we were never meant to be.

Go compare yourself to namibia.
Let me guess the Generators were Ok this round...i can see lights for once ..Uninterrupted lights grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 45 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.