Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,443 members, 7,894,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6366331 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 6:47pm On May 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

What dream?

I noticed Eko didn't even have power stations What for when they'll use generators anyway
I heard its supposed to be run on clean energy and generators will not be allowed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2017
Nowenuse:

Of course, this is the reason why Kenya's largest cities have a very low per capital income. Few rich people in the developed high cost areas and the languishing majority masses in the slums.

Your Country is an embarrassment. How can the largest cities and finacial centres which are supposed to be richer instead be poorer than the national average?
I just cannot fanthom this!

That is one fact my be right or wrong... Now lets be logical abit..

A city of 4m pp with a gdp of 30b plus what is the percapita?... I hope you can do the maths..

But being Nowenuse this is stupid coz you have one prove that you hold so dear.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

I heard its supposed to be run on clean energy and generators will not be allowed.

Like solar? I didn't see any panels
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:50pm On May 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I saw two buildings that have been repeated about 100 times

Why are you Kenyans running away from this question?

Why are Nairobi and Mombasa (the largest financial centres of Kenya) poorer than the National average?

If you check the per capital incomes of Nigerian financial cities like Lagos, PH, Ibadan, Anambra, Kano e.t.c you will observe that they are far richer than the national average!
The same thing with American, South African, Japanese and other cities all over the world.

Why is Kenya the only exception?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 6:51pm On May 04, 2017
Nowenuse:

It's very obvious that Kenyans are very proud of their little achievements.

What should the Koreans, Japanese, Malaysians, Americans and others now do?
What are you trying to prove? Now you're just being antagonizing for no reason. You're also guilty gor what you're accusing others of.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The main tourist attraction there is witchcraft
haters must hate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Eko Atlantic the new giant slogan.

Not even comparable to Konza City
do u know d difference between eko Atlantic city and konza city?
I'll tell u, one is real d other is fake. guess which one is fake grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I saw two buildings that have been repeated about 100 times

This guys will kill us one day with Jokes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:56pm On May 04, 2017
Jay254:

A city of 4m pp with a gdp of 30b plus what is the percapita?... I hope you can do the maths..

Pls dont just utter rubbish words. Back them with verified proofs and links!

I am not the one who made this write up or monetary estimate. It was from the world bank!

https://asokoinsight.com/news/nairobi-ranked-8th-on-world-bank-list-of-rich-poor-counties-kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 04, 2017
Konza

Nigerians, you start building a city with proper infrastructure first, not buildings !!! My goodness, you do things so wrong

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:59pm On May 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

What are you trying to prove? Now you're just being antagonizing for no reason. You're also guilty gor what you're accusing others of.

Pls dont just burst into an argument without understanding the underlying details.
Go back and see the person he quoted and why i quoted him.
Shaytun was trying to make the guy i quoted to understand why Africans need to be united and stop bragging about our little achievements, but the Kenyan guy refused. Now, tell me if my reply is out of place to the guys reaction.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 04, 2017
uzzyfire:
do u know d difference between eko Atlantic city and konza city?
I'll tell u, one is real d other is fake. guess which one is fake grin grin grin

Eko is so fake, they even need to make their own electricity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:00pm On May 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

There are more Nigerian men than girls. Why are boys born more frequent?
Are you sure of this?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2017
Nowenuse:

Pls dont just utter rubbish words. Back them with verified proofs and links!

I am not the one who made this write up or monetary estimate. It was from the world bank!

https://asokoinsight.com/news/nairobi-ranked-8th-on-world-bank-list-of-rich-poor-counties-kenya
I know you not the one who did but so many ppl disputed the research... coz simple maths could not add up...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:03pm On May 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Idk I don't think they've done it yet all I know is its power supply will be indpendent and they are marketing it as green.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:03pm On May 04, 2017
obaaderemi:
Are you sure of this?
Yeah lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:04pm On May 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Konza

Nigerians, you start building a city with proper infrastructure first, not buildings !!! My goodness, you do things so wrong
They've barely put any buildings yet lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2017
Nowenuse:

Pls dont just burst into an argument without understanding the underlying details.
Shaytun was trying to make the guy i quoted to understand why Africans need to be united and stop bragging about our little achievements, but the Kenyan guy refused. Now, tell me if my reply is out of place to the guys reaction.
Whats wrong with you people its like you want to argue all the time..I agreed with what Shaytun said ...i just said that based on some projections that Africa will experience massive growth..hope that is not hard for you to understand an by the way stop posting two buildings to represent a city...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:06pm On May 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Nevermind they've already done the electricity part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwQ8wTmI6O0
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:07pm On May 04, 2017
Jay254:

So Nairobi's gdp is about a third of the whole of Kenya's gdp?A lot is wrong with Africa.I really believe that poverty in Africa is more of a rural issue than urban.If we could provide basic amenities in our rural areas,what would so many people be doing in the cities?This will reduce poverty drastically.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:07pm On May 04, 2017
Nowenuse:

I meant your comment about Kenya and slums lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:10pm On May 04, 2017
obaaderemi:
So Nairobi's gdp is about a third of the whole of Kenya's gdp?A lot is wrong with Africa.I really believe that poverty in Africa is more of a rural issue than urban.If we could provide basic amenities in our rural areas,what would so many people be doing in the cities?This will reduce poverty drastically.
True if rural poverty was addeessed there would be no less slums and congestion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2017
obaaderemi:
Nop Kenyas GDP is 75billion and Nairobi GDP is 40% of that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:12pm On May 04, 2017
mtis:

That awesome man..serious Nigerians really need to watch this an stop this white,indians ,arabs crap they have about kenya
I've watched this before. The comment from a few Kenyans were hilarious grin. Disagreements about if she is truly Kenyan or not.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

the city will have its own power company ,called afren company. they are even building a tower for d company

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
mtis:

So all that is what ya got for naija..am not even going to post any kenyan pics..you win but please please stay there dont immigrate to kenya please ..your naija is awesome man.An about Botswana and Namibia they are light years ahead of you poor man
Don't you feel like Namibia and Botswana should be way further than what they are now? They are obly 2 million people with years of political stability and one of the lowest corruptipm rates.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Eko is so fake, they even need to make their own electricity
loooooolll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

Don't you feel like Namibia and Botswana should be way further than what they are now? They are obly 2 million people with years of political stability and one of the lowest corruptipm rates.
Botswana is one of few African countries Kenyans migrate to work..Its kinda becoming little Kenya grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:21pm On May 04, 2017
Mombasa City-Kenya
Focus on Mombasa county

I have never known why a Nigerian would risk drowning in the Mediterranean or die of starvation in the Libyan desert if Nigeria is that good.... If it was a Somalian or Liberian it would be understandable, but a Lagosian with all that "GDP" nonsense would still risk life and limp to find his way to other countries.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:21pm On May 04, 2017
Jay254:
Nop Kenyas GDP is 75billion and Nairobi GDP is 40% of that
40%!That's a bitchh.So kenya is all about Nairobi economically.It's the same mistake Nigeria made with lagos,now everyone is in Lagos and the infrastructures are stretched thin.Thank God someone came up with the idea of Abuja.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:22pm On May 04, 2017
uzzyfire:
the city will have its own power company ,called afren company. they are even building a tower for d company
It looks like power is already settled angry. Of course it is, further proof that Nigerian leaders arent trying when it comes to electricity for the masses.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

I've watched this before. The comment from a few Kenyans were hilarious grin. Disagreements about if she is truly Kenyan or not.
Some dudes never change with negativity...am sorry to say even kenyans

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 26 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.