Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,973 members, 7,896,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6380607 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5641) (5642) (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) (5647) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

It hurts heh cheesy...i know Nairobi can be something else...Foreigners come visit an never leave...wonder why.. grin
Talk to that bombastic fool called GALLIPANT grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok but can you at least let the smarties finish their bant...for Pete's sake they not talking about the zoo.. grin

The more you try to stop me from talking , the more I will keep butt in on their conversation...I enjoy it know that it makes you insecure and paranoid. grin..

Advice me again and see what I will do grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok if you say so.... cheesy

Okay good...Now let me go join the conversation since we are done here grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Shma:
Kenya hunger is brought by Natural calamity(drought) the Turkana people have now received rain after so long. Now show me any hunger related case in those region. smiley
Are you seriously trying to argue with Problemkid using Facts...thats just waste of time...Whatever you say to him doesnt matter.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

How is baba today...heard he is building cattle dips for his cattle...
Anyway probemkid why is the North developing while ss an se are not...you niggas should go to streets grin
Buhari is not even in the country presently. He is busy planning how to make our economy stronger grin

Every fvcking where in Nigeria is fvcking developed. Unlike your poverty zoo country grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2019
rvp2018:
Central Bank of kenya do not have any borrowed money. Treasury is the one that borrows and use the money. Central bank of kenya buys and sells forex like any market player - and they come to market to buy or sell - so they can keep Kshs stable.Commercial banks are also key forex players. When fundamentals are against Kshs - no amount of CBK defending Kshs can help - so for instance Kshs once depreciated to 107shs to a dollar.
You need to learn how central banks work to create money.

Every MOU they sign is a debt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Problemkid1:
What about the nairobi CBD you have been recycling since and the rusty buildings grin grin foolish pants cheesy

I don't post the same pictures twice. There are standards in this thing. If only you applied the same standards all would be well. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2019
gallivant:

Which road in Lagos is it? Tell us without crying. undecided

My dear this is a stupid question..I do recall I answer this during sufferNmiling doubting era....Let me not spoon feed you, go back and read on it..Then come back and tell me the road I mentioned....

Lazy boy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by GENEGIRIA: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2019
GBAM grin. Nigeria is a damn certified fvcking sh1thole grin grin grin A very foolish zoo grin cheesy

Shma:
lol! Why are you projecting your failures to us. Nigeria is the only zoo poverty stricken nation we know. You guys need to learn from your father Ghana to change. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2019
samorobo:

The more you try to stop me from talking , the more I will keep butt in on their conversation...I enjoy it know that it makes you insecure and paranoid. grin..

Advice me again and see what I will do grin
Am not trying to stop you..am just trying to make sure you dont look more stupid than usual..You Know your references are always from a certain Kenyan youtuber. grin How do we even compete with that grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2019
samorobo:

Okay good...Now let me go join the conversation since we are done here grin grin grin cheesy
lets start ours....I think Buhari is using Biafra oil to develop North.....am waiting for your response grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2019
Problemkid1:
Buhari is not even in the country presently. He is busy planning how to make our economy stronger grin

Every fvcking where in Nigeria is fvcking developed. Unlike your poverty zoo country grin

You handle them while I go join in on the conversation to make them feel insecure..lol.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2019
samorobo:

My dear this is a stupid question..I do recall I answer this during sufferNmiling doubting era....Let me not spoon feed you, go back and read on it..Then come back and tell me the road I mentioned....

Lazy boy

So the General doubted you and you went ahead and reposted the same pic again? Samson, where are your morals?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

lets start ours....I think Buhari is using Biafra oil to develop North.....am waiting for your response grin

Lol you will wait and get tired...I have tons of messages to quote from rvp , just30 and of course vaxx..you should know by now that baby tricks doesn't work on me.....

Lol go distract your goat . grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Problemkid1:

Where to..buy more cows.. grin grin
ok away with the fvckings.. grin post the so called development we see..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2019
gallivant:

So the General doubted you and you went ahead and reposted the same pic again? Samson, where are your morals?

You guys should stop distractine..rvp ,just30 and vaxx they are all waiting for me......I mentioned the name then, go look for it..lazy boy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2019
CBK doesn't create USD. They create LOCAL money. USD is created by US's FED . If Central Bank of Ghana had a way - they would have created USD - to keep CEDIS from falling like a thud.
Just30:
You need to learn how central banks work to create money.

Every MOU they sign is a debt.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2019
samorobo:

Lol you will wait and get tired...I have tons of messages to quote from rvp , just30 and of course vaxx..you should know by now that baby tricks doesn't work on me.....

Lol go distract your goat . grin grin
Why cant you start a bant with Kazi...i'll love to see that happen grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Lol problemkid be wise...Don't fall for this stupid KIBERA trick...

A KIBERA can't possibly be smarter than you..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2019
I think you confused debt to GDP with servicing ratio ; hardly surprising considering you're functionally illiterate graduate of Nigeria dysfunctional education.
samorobo:

Lol this boy talks as of the internet doesn't work in nigeria...last I check (about four months ago) you are using 60% + to service your debt...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2019
samorobo:

Lol problemkid be wise...Don't fall for this stupid KIBERA trick...

A KIBERA can't possibly be smarter than you..
Asking a photo of so called development is a sin now? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Are you seriously trying to argue with Problemkid using Facts...thats just waste of time...Whatever you say to him doesnt matter.. grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2019
rvp2018:
I think you confused debt to GDP with servicing ratio ; hardly surprising considering you're functionally illiterate graduate of Nigeria dysfunctional education.
i told sammy to skip the bant but he wouldn't listen... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

If it's more cows it's still better than you bombastic fools borrowing and repaying depts. Foolish zoo grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2019
rvp2018:
Facts are stubborn. Nearly 1/3 of money in Ghana is banked in dollars. It doesn't by who - but foreign-currency denominated account are huge. I wish you an inject some confidence to CEDIS - otherwise it's on a serious free-fall - and before soon you'll be in yet another DEMONETIZATION smiley

This time peg your CEDIS in Kshs - and let Central Bank of Kenya help manage your CEDIS.

not true
Foreign currency-denominated accounts are peanuts of the total accounts held with central banks
Their contribution in value to deposits held is 1/100th because there are very few people who earn in dollars.

Investor confidence is super high

there is real confidence in the Cedis and that is why Ghana's Eurobonds are highly oversubscribed.
This confidence is leading to more investment inflows.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Why cant you start a bant with Kazi...i'll love to see that happen grin

Because we are brothers, and we love eachother too much hate on ourselves.. Nobody loves kenya, hate is always projected to you guys... perhaps you should have used Swahili to tell rvp to stop while the convo was still young...now it has gone out of hand....

The next time I will be quoting you again , I must have quote rvp or vaxx grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Problemkid1:

He is in London hiding from his responsibilities. A little honesty will not kill you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Problemkid1:
If it's more cows it's still better than you bombastic fools borrowing and repaying depts. Foolish zoo grin grin
but still ahead of the zoo in almost everything...Thats reminds me, baba came here to earn more about em cows.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2019
rvp2018:

Fool it is not debt to GDP but you using up to 60% of your budget to service your debt..wonder no more why your roads are not up to to 6,000km...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2019
samorobo:

Because we are brothers, and we love eachother too much hate on ourselves.. Nobody loves kenya, hate is always projected to you guys... perhaps you should have used Swahili to tell rvp to stop while the convo was still young...now it has gone out of hand....

The next time I will be quoting you again , I must have quote rvp or vaxx grin
so you think vaxx an rvp are hating each other...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2019
samorobo:

You guys should stop distractine..rvp ,just30 and vaxx they are all waiting for me......I mentioned the name then, go look for it..lazy boy grin

What are you talking about? The picture is not in Lagos, why would you say it is?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2019
vaxx2:
I actually know what i am saying ... that teaching hospital I posted has its rival in Europe and America continent ....north Africa and maybe southy are the country with similar structure..... In some cases I have seen better building in Ghana than some place in Germany.. but that will be stupid to conclude Ghana has it better

As a cluber myself, Germans will envy some clubs in Ghana particular in osu. .. This is the reason you have to tell kazikazi that building skyscrapers is not human development. if I begin to show you some Ghana goverment office, you will know TZ is learning . Ghana not investing huge into hotels dosnt mean it is not developed.....or who skyscraper help?
You surprise me.You are the one who asked for gov hospitals and offices etc. I posted head office of ports authority in Tz,u were shocked.You then decided to say skyscrapers are not human development! Why did u ask for gov offices?
Anyway,let me help u.Let digest Tanzania's ports authority headquarters in Dar es salaam.
They built the tower to host authority offices and the rest of space is rented out. In this tower,there is conference hall which is used by anyone who pays,there are other office spaces rented by clearing and forwarding agents,even a normal guy like u can rent an office there.So,the authority is making a profit while at same time they have a very posh offices to use.No other port in Africa has such posh offices.The Kenyans in Mombasa want to do similar project. They are copying us.
So,a skyscraper like this brings money! The railway too brings money.In Tz,a skyscraper can do a return on investment for about 8 to 10 years.Our port authority did what we call innovative thinking!.Other Africans are welcome to imitate that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5641) (5642) (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) (5647) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.