Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,886 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6527150 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Of course, little kid. Uganda also grows cocoa.
Just30:
it doesnt mean no one else grows coffee and tea

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
Okay let try the picture test - who'd have thought Ghanian dread pictures.

Nairobi Mombasa Kisumu Nakuru and Eldoret.

I am not stupidly trainned to see development in picture and video without statistical data. how many Kenyans are working outside agricultural sector, what is the contribution of industry and service to the economy growth of kenya . this is what is needed .... such useless picture has no weight ....

And don't think about picture comfortability , I am not just making sense of it..... we don't offer sex tourism right in Ghana.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
bye bye

poor people

i couldn't believe that in the age of modernization and urbanization
70% of Kenyans live in the village
i cant believe the mighty Ghananians are just normal poor folks pretending tobe rich..cant even afford anything..Killing themselves in libya whyile pretending they are just visiting while screaming IMF..IMF

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yes Ghana vision 2050 - is to become Nairobi in 1980s. I was shocked.
mtisTheQubit:

I think they used the wrong Nairobi photo for their promo..they should have just plagiarised ths one..much better grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Picture speak more than thousand words and data point.
vaxx1:
I am not stupidly trainned to see development in picture and video without statistical data. how many Kenyans are working outside agricultural sector, what is the contribution of imdustry and service to the economy growth of kenya . this is what is needed .... such useless picture has no weight ....

And don't think about picture comfortability , I am not just making sense of it..... we don't offer sex tourism right in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
grin grin
Ok truth if ths guys were really smart they should have ended the debate way back...Even their president agrees the future is Kenya grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i cant believe the mighty Ghananians are just normal poor folks pretending tobe rich..cant even afford anything..Killing themselves in libya whyile pretending they are just visiting while screaming IMF..IMF
Ghanaians and the word poverty has never been in the same place

Kenya and poverty are like 9 and 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
haha

why will Ghana want to be like a country poorer than her ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
post something either than office buildings grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
vaxx1:
I am not stupidly trainned to see development in picture and video without statistical data. how many Kenyans are working outside agricultural sector, what is the contribution of imdustry and service to the economy growth of kenya . this is what is needed .... such useless picture has no weight ....

well what do we call ths act..using kids undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
Ghanaians and the word poverty has never been in the same place

Kenya and poverty are like 9 and 6
You are a poor country ...wake up dude an smell the coffee grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
Our type of coffee is tea called robusta smiley Tea & Coffee are not close...or west african speak 5 & 6. Coffee main variety Robusta and Arabica. Coffee is indigenous to Ethiopa. Tea is from India and China.

Tea factory cost 5M-10M dollars.

Almost every country grows Camellia sinensi. Tea factory for 5 milliom dollars is crazy and center on lies..

I am even been kind with number. it cost less than 40 thousand dollars to have a tea factory.

This is one in India...

https://worldteanews.com/tea-industry-news-and-features/india-tea-board-helps-finance-small-tea-factories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
You gotta ask your midget of president.
Just30:
haha

why will Ghana want to be like a country poorer than her ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
for an idiot like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Beautiful Accra city. Far more beautiful and developed than any shitty city in ZOO Kenya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Run away ? Again we are here to have conversation - not for you to bombard me with half-thought half-baked questions - when you have hardly done any research or understood the concepts.

Let me answer you the first one and ask you one question related to it. Then we move to the next one.

Quiz 1) Urbanization.

Kenya is EXACTLY where it's supposed to be urbanization wise. Urbanization is great - it should lead to greater economic development.Ghana & her big brother Nigeria claims to be 50% urbanized - which is all good except when I google ' GHANA GDP per Capita' and ' Kenya GDP per Capita' I don't see Ghana nearly twice urbanized population kicking the economic ars.e..

Ghana - 1,641.49 USD (2017)
Kenya - 1,507.81 USD (2017)

I think as of 2019 - Kenya is around 2,000 and Ghana is slightly ahead - maybe 2,200. Even if we look at PPP - not much difference.

Now the question for you. Why is that despite Nigeria & Ghana being so urbanized, poverty is that rampant? Where are the fruits of that urbanization? Why do you urban centers look really BAD?

I can tell you for free - when Kenya reaches 50% urbanization ( we are urbanizing at 4% annually) - somewhere after 2030 - we will look like South Africa or Namibia - proper middle class countries.

You and Sammy the dreamer (for Nigeria curious case) can answer us now...and we can move to the next question.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Kenya is no different.

But the extent to which child prostitution is not only prevalent, but also socially accepted, in towns and villages along the East African nation’s coast has left local authorities and charities struggling to halt the illicit trade.

According to the latest data available, one in three girls aged between 12 and 18 in Kenya’s coastal area is engaged in casual sex work, a 2006 report by the U.N. children’s agency Unicef and the Kenyan
government states.

That is an estimated 15,000 girls.
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/east-africa/2018/06/15/an-in-depth-look-into-child-prostitution-in-kenya/

[size=20pt]Child sex for a dollar on Kenya's palm-fringed beaches
Nita Bhalla
[/size]
7 MIN READ

DIANI, Kenya (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Sixteen-year-old Fatma doesn’t bat an eyelid when asked what she has been doing since dropping out of school two years ago.

“Sex,” she replied, giggling into the layers of her bright red headscarf. “It’s easy to get men. I find them at the market, concerts, weddings and on the beach.”

“Most girls in my village do it. I can get 100 ($1) to 500 shillings. Sometimes a tourist will give 1,000 ($10).”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-kenya-tourism-prostitution/child-sex-for-a-dollar-on-kenyas-palm-fringed-beaches-idUSKBN1JA2NE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Cottage tea industry - can cost your like 100K dollars if it processing like 1,000 kilos per day. If you need to process 10,000 kilos per day you get to 400K. If you need 100,000 kilos per day you get 4m. If you need to process 150,000 then you get the drill. Some kenya tea factories process even 200,000 kilos per day and cost 10M dollars.

vaxx1:
Almost every country grows Camellia sinensi. Tea factory for 5 milliom dollars is crazy and center on lies..

I am even been kind with number it cost less than 40 thousand dollars to have a tea factory.

This is one in India...

https://worldteanews.com/tea-industry-news-and-features/india-tea-board-helps-finance-small-tea-factories

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

There is a whole documentary for such demonic and sub human act of kenya on YouTube. you can go and find it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
At least some half-decent pictures. Look like Kisumu to me.
Logobenz0:
Beautiful Accra city. Far more beautiful and developed than any shitty city in ZOO Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
More on Accra city. Very clean and modernize. Unlike shitthol nairoslum that host the world largest slums grin grin grin

Accra the green city under the sun kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
Cottage tea industry - can cost your like 100K dollars if it processing like 1,000 kilos per day. If you need to process 10,000 kilos per day you get to 400K. If you need 100,000 kilos per day you get 4m. If you need to process 150,000 then you get the drill. Some kenya tea factories process even 200,000 kilos per day and cost 10M dollars.

I have post evidence for everybody to see. TEA factory is just dammn too cheap to set up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
Kenya is no different.

But the extent to which child prostitution is not only prevalent, but also socially accepted, in towns and villages along the East African nation’s coast has left local authorities and charities struggling to halt the illicit trade.

According to the latest data available, one in three girls aged between 12 and 18 in Kenya’s coastal area is engaged in casual sex work, a 2006 report by the U.N. children’s agency Unicef and the Kenyan
government states.

That is an estimated 15,000 girls.
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/east-africa/2018/06/15/an-in-depth-look-into-child-prostitution-in-kenya/

[size=20pt]Child sex for a dollar on Kenya's palm-fringed beaches
Nita Bhalla
[/size]
7 MIN READ

DIANI, Kenya (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Sixteen-year-old Fatma doesn’t bat an eyelid when asked what she has been doing since dropping out of school two years ago.

“Sex,” she replied, giggling into the layers of her bright red headscarf. “It’s easy to get men. I find them at the market, concerts, weddings and on the beach.”

“Most girls in my village do it. I can get 100 ($1) to 500 shillings. Sometimes a tourist will give 1,000 ($10).”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-kenya-tourism-prostitution/child-sex-for-a-dollar-on-kenyas-palm-fringed-beaches-idUSKBN1JA2NE
just shutup man..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
You gotta ask your midget of president.
my midget president is far knowledgeable than your drunkard and smoker of a president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Stop grasping at straws it only makes you look stupid....Every country has citizens that must surely misbehave..out of every 12 there must always be a Judas...

Stylishly using Ill news as a substitute for a sound argument or reliable stat only show that you are creating an escape route to run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
What do you want me to post? I can even post industrial parks under construction. Kenya is not GHANA mate in REAL ESTATE. Your shanty towns are very embarrassing.

Just30:
post something either than office buildings grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
At least some half-decent pictures. Look like Kisumu to me.
Your Kisumu is a complete village. Can't even match Takoradi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

just shutup man..
now you are screaming

at least, ours hasnt gone internation such that the whole world knows that Kenyan kids sell their pussy for 1 dollar

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
samorobo:

He is lying..Kenya's per capita is not even up to $1,700
Kenyans and lies......
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
samorobo:

Stop grasping at straws it only makes you look stupid....Every country has citizens that must surely misbehave..out of every 12 there must always be a Judas...

Stylishly using Ill news as a substitute for a sound argument or reliable stat only show that you are creating an escape route to run
No man..the niggas keep on talking about kenyan sex tourism...you post i post ..simple as that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
my midget president is far knowledgeable than your drunkard and smoker of a president
No..No..nah...lok at him plagiarising Kenyan stuff grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
What do you want me to post? I can even post industrial parks under construction. Kenya is not GHANA matter in REAL ESTATE. Your shanty towns are very embarrasing.

and i will post a 100 more factories under construction in Ghana

Post where kenyans live

(1) (2) (3) ... (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.