Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6380226 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

na english too na....

kama hujui kiingereza tumia kiswahili... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

i have another question....:

why did you boers bothered to make another language in africa than learn the local language of the people you end up with....??
Are you joking or is this a legitimate question?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
jln115:
Are you joking or is this a legitimate question?

its a question,yes....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
south africans are soo screwed....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:
south africans are soo screwed....
Dude!! Are you high or something...? undecided You are talking like a mentally challenged fella undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Haba grin grin grin grin grin Haba Dan allah cheesy cheesy grin These clueless stricken kenyans are still here talking crap grin grin grin foolish people who rent out their wives and daughters all because of poverty grin grin grin 10 million kenyans are extremely poor grin grin sex tourism is the biggest business in that Clueless zoo grin grin 2 million useless children are out of school cry grin grin Dept is increasing everyday in that glorified ZOO grin grin grin their president who went to Jamaica to smoke the badest weed so that he can become the most high in ZOO Kenya republic grin grin grin they have the wackess infrastructure in this continent cheesy cheesy a country that their capital is the world largest slums grin grin What kind of ZOO is that cry A bombastic and Shambolic zoo grin the biggest zoo in the world grin grin Bunch of useless animals in one tiny zoo grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

its a question,yes....
SMH........the Boere didn't just make a new language....Afrikaans developed through the centuries from Dutch
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin
gonna takea long long time for them to reach ths far

Reach what? Being a Crown Colony? You know your country truly has nothing going for it when it bases its development on how tall the foriegn built buildings are. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Stevoh18:

There's nothing to be proud of in West Africa AskiaHaram or whatever.....you've been exposing yourselves here everyday, by bragging about very petty stuff that we don't even pay attention to here in Kenya...

You

Listen you historyless culturaless uneducated slum dweller you have more important things to worry about in your LovePeddler colony. Your on here trying to hype empty Chinese built foreign owned tall buildings while your daughters and wives sell there bodies for crumbs Discracful! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Wuoche:
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Upperhill Nairobi, the future of Ghana grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLjAot3JhFw

How can you introduce the same below average unchanging district dozens of times without shame? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
they have no shame grin grin grin
AskiaHarem:

How can you introduce the same below average unchanging district dozens of times without shame? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Shma:
Dude!! Are you high or something...? undecided You are talking like a mentally challenged fella undecided

south africa is screwed....
i dont have to be a scientist to know that now already....

than your boers to integrate with you,they prefer to invent you new....
why didnt they bothered to learn xhosa and such....??

they dislike you so much that they try to mold you new,and you are not bothered....!!

f afrikaans....!!
f you south africans....!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
yeah....

i said it....

f you south africans....you are nonesense in charge of nothing....!!

if you were realy in charge they wouldnt be troopin all over south africa promotin afrikaans....!!

f you...!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
AskiaHarem:

You

Listen you historyless culturaless uneducated slum dweller you have more important things to worry about in your LovePeddler colony. Your on here trying to hype empty Chinese built foreign owned tall buildings while your daughters and wives sell there bodies for crumbs Discracful! lipsrsealed

And you poverty stricken goons don't want to go back to your shithle hell of a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Just30:
they have no shame grin grin grin

they are shameless.....!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
jln115:

SMH........the Boere didn't just make a new language....Afrikaans developed through the centuries from Dutch

bullshitt....!!

you think am a common blackman that you can tell anything and its okay....??

this is amongst the reasons i hated you from the start....!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
AskiaHarem:

You

seriously, i dont know nothing about that part of africa historicaly....

the only thing i know about that part is shaka zulu....

but i know alot about west africa over centuries....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nothing to be proud of in Nigeria, no wonder the short life expectancy there

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Stevoh18:
Nothing to be proud of in Nigeria, no wonder the short life expectancy there

you....
what are you again....??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

seriously, i dont know nothing about that part of africa historicaly....

the only thing i know about that part is shaka zulu....

but i know alot about west africa over centuries....

Zulus
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Stevoh18:

Zulus

you not south african....??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
f kenya too....!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

they dislike you so much that they try to mold you new,and you are not bothered....!!

f afrikaans....!!
when the madness of entire nation disturbs a solitary mind, is not enough to say the man is crazy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Shma:
when the madness of entire nation disturbs a solitary mind, is not enough to say the man is crazy grin

talk english,morafer....!!

we nigerians dont try to impress whites....!!
be yourself already....!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

f afrikaans....!!

K yintoni ngoku apha ndithetha nawe isixhosa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
yeah....fvck you mini african states....!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

talk english,morafer....!!

we nigerians dont try to impress whites....!!
be yourself already....!!
I leave it for you obidark grin, rephrase it with perfect English.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
jln115:

K yintoni ngoku apha ndithetha nawe isixhosa

you me too....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.