Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,289 members, 7,894,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6361247 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

haha....you must think am stvpid and blind....

Do you know any nigerian in SA, ask him/her how us it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Austine1212:

Do you know any nigerian in SA, ask him/her how us it

dont be silly....the last i did,you were huntin them and lootin their stuffs....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2019
Just30:
your denial will not cover your shameful 5m metric tonnes consumption of an underdeveloped country

grin grin grin

Kenya needs to triple up to get to where Ghana is
Kenya can never win this cement talk. grin The rvp guy just likes to argue blindly. He once admitted Ghana is impressive. Now he is arguing to the contrary when you guys are hitting him hard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2019
This Morgan Stanley Global cement report - summary has data for Nigeria and South Africa. South Africa are doing 13m with Nigeria doing about 30m.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

dont be silly....the last i did,you were huntin them and lootin their stuffs....

It was war on drugs/human trafficking

Thats what i heard im not staying in Jeppe town or marabastad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2019
I thought they were impressive but the more I digged in - the more I discovered an imf colony. Before this thread I also thought Nigeria was great....actually before an earlier thread named " Nairobi a beautiful east africa city" I knew nothing about Nigeria beyond what I read - their oil richness and corruption. But when I stumbled on that Nairobi thread... I was shocked to discover even basic things like electricity in Nigeria were miracles.

This thread was an eye opener to things Nigeria for me
https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east

Aderr:
Kenya can never win this cement talk. grin The rvp guy just likes to argue blindly. He once admitted Ghana is impressive. Now he is arguing to the contrary when you guys are hitting him hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Austine1212:

It was war on drugs/human trafficking

Thats what i hear i doing stay in Jeppe town or marabastad

haha....chai....

takin justice in your own hands....

if we all would think like una,we could aswell let the crap and declare world war on each other....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2019
dream on

you still wont reach where we were 20 years ago
rvp20182:
Ghana vision 2050 - The green city in the sun - a well planned metropolis with two forests, rivers, national park and that can will become major metropolis once we fix housing & infrastructure deficit soon.

great residential neighbourhoods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dEKcdIzNjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQ2q0v2OeU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYP8jNTIh_0
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2019
Aderr:

now ghanaians can see themselves how mischievious kenyans actualy are....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2019
hahaha

funny

when did morgan stanley conduct a survey in any african country ?

mind you in 2016
Ghana installed capacity was almost 12 million metric tonnes
rvp20182:
You cannot invent facts. Facts are like this...

According to Morgan Stanley, cement production in Africa, this was africa installed capacity around 2015/2016 - when you were getting bailed out by IMF.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2019
rvp20182:
I thought they were impressive but the more I digged in - the more I discovered an imf colony. Before this thread I also thought Nigeria was great....actually before an earlier thread named " Nairobi a beautiful east africa city" I knew nothing about Nigeria beyond what I read - their oil richness and corruption. But when I stumbled on that Nairobi thread... I was shocked to discover even basic things like electricity in Nigeria were miracles.

This thread was an eye opener to things Nigeria for me
https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east

abegi,sharrap....!!
you were always like this....

am waitin for south africans to turn on you too....
you are so full of yourselfs that you dont consider others to be anything....

you were always like this....!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2019
My friend I can throw any number carelessly like you - but if they are not coming from reputable sources - you're wasting our time. Little Ghana under IMF now consume more cement than South Africa - while Dangote Ltd who are in Ghana are estimating 5m consumption and production. Your largest cement company sold 56M bags last year.

So your empty words backed by nothing are just waste of internet space and time.

Just30:
hahaha

funny

when did morgan stanley conduct a survey in any african country ?

mind you in 2016
Ghana installed capacity was almost 12 million metric tonnes

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2019
rvp20182:
Your shock is small compared to mine about Kenya. Before this thread I thought Kenya was impressive but look at what has been uncovered here. The starvation in Kenya is out of this world, the massive corruption! The foreigners owning almost everything, the debt! The widespread unemployment! The slums! The bad military and the insecurity of the people, the bad economy and all that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2019
These are lower middle class estates in Nairobi.
Just30:
dream on

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2019
rvp20182:
This Morgan Stanley Global cement report - summary has data for Nigeria and South Africa. South Africa are doing 13m with Nigeria doing about 30m.
see how you re running around the internet grin grin grin grin

all this shaking and noise making

your 53 million people only consume 5 million metric tonnes of cement

5 million metric tonnes of cement was Ghana consumption 10 years ago grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Aderr:
Your shock is small compared to mine about Kenya. Before this thread I thought Kenya was impressive but look at what has been uncovered here. The starvation in Kenya is out of this world, the massive corruption! The foreigners owning almost everything, the debt! The widespread unemployment! The slums! The bad military and the insecurity of the people, the bad economy and all that.

kenyans dont gerrit....

their are 2 sides of a coin,always....

even america is not doing that well either....
they have alot of homeless peoples livin in tents outside....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Just30:
dream on

He knows the truth. He is obviously one of the casualties of the hapless Kenyan society. He is jobless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

now ghanaians can see themselves how mischievious kenyans actualy are....
the greatest economy in East Africa is in Ethiopia

they have real growth potentials.

Kenya is just a debt-ridden shithole of China

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2019
Waste of our time - bring forth the data.
Just30:
see how you re running around the internet grin grin grin grin

all this shaking and noise making

your 53 million people only consume 5 million metric tonnes of cement

5 million metric tonnes of cement was Ghana consumption 10 years ago grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

kenyans dont gerrit....

their are 2 sides of a coin,always....

even america is not doing that well either....
they have alot of homeless peoples livin in tents outside....
Of course the Kenyans know the truth. Why do you think they are arguing so hard and long? If this was Nigeria vs Egypt,it would have ended long ago.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Just30:

i dont care about Ethiopians....
completly different than us....

i mean look how they look....
in that video with gutta members,i saw a ghanaian that looked like my uncle....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Aderr:
Of course the Kenyans know the truth. Why do you think they are arguing so hard and long? If this was Nigeria vs Egypt,it would have ended long ago.

ofcourse....

even vs ghana it ended quick....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Just30:

Biggest economy in east Africa is Kenya. Don't be so desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2019
rvp20182:
My friend I can throw any number carelessly like you - but if they are not coming from reputable sources - you're wasting our time. Little Ghana under IMF now consume more cement than South Africa - while Dangote Ltd who are in Ghana are estimating 5m consumption and production. Your largest cement company sold 56M bags last year.

So your empty words backed by nothing are just waste of internet space and time.

you are screaming too much

the authority that regulates cement market in Ghana says our consumption for 2018 was 12 million metric tonnes

whiles on the average we consume 8 million metric tonnes

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/Concrete-roads-to-absorb-Ghana-s-surplus-cement-Industry-620861
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2019
KENYA
Samburu county
The beauty of Kenya is so surreal and unmatched... No amount of money can buy mother nature and we as Kenyans have made it a duty to protect the natural beauty and heritage with our lives.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2019
rvp20182:
These are lower middle class estates in Nairobi.
hahaha

yet for 5000 plus pages
youve not shown us where Kenyans live

the few we've been able to discover are dirty and undeserving
grin grin grin grin

with the videos i posted, you can see as far as the eye goes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2019
the truth is some times hard to accept
when they realised theyve been ut matched
Aderr:
He knows the truth. He is obviously one of the casualties of the hapless Kenyan society. He is jobless.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2019
rvp20182:
Waste of our time - bring forth the data.
ive aalready shown that to you when you first brought this cement consumption thing up and realised that 30 million people consume more cement than 53 million people. you quickly ran into the bring pictures campaign

your failure to accept is not my doing grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

obidark:

i dont care about Ethiopians....
completly different than us....

i mean look how they look....
in that video with gutta members,i saw a ghanaian that looked like my uncle....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2019
There is a reason why your president and his office - went through the internet - and lifted Nairobi as your vision 2050.

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QefIybvNsU

Aderr:

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Shma:
Biggest economy in east Africa is Kenya. Don't be so desperate.
grin grin grin

you mean the fraud that you have assembled?

Ethiopia is taking it rightful place
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Kenyanstar:
KENYA
Samburu county
The beauty of Kenya is so surreal and unmatched... No amount of money can buy mother nature and we as Kenyans have made it a duty to protect the natural beauty and heritage with our lives.

should this impress us....??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.