Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6378941 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5991) (5992) (5993) (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

Just came from viewing the CIA world factbook. Now I know everything about the IMF hobbit colony.
grin grin grin
free world

Qatar backyard

what are you preparing for your Qataris master today ?
no need to deflect
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
you can combine all the people in those so called slums and they wont add up to those in Kibera
Funny one slummish site got 80000 souls..very close to kibera cheesy
Anyway don't you think 256 slums in a tiny city like accra is something bad...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

It's called mis information. The CIA is not the Vatican city, only idiots like yourself gulped such information as facts.
waa see you stupidity

the whole world has come to confirm cia lied and you're busy calling it misinformation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

According to the CIA world factbook its very bad. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
chrisooblog:
the same cia couldn't detect the famous weapons of mass destruction in iraq during saddam's reign so excuse him for being hesitant to gulp up any information they dish out

What if I told you they knew before hand there weren't any WMDs?

In fact even the South African intelligence agency told the US that Iraq had no WMDs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

no slum in Accra has close to 40,000 people

but you're digressing

you still haven't solve your road deficient nation crisis yet
debt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

waa see you stupidity

the whole world has come to confirm cia lied and you're busy calling it misinformation

Ofcourse they lied and got away with it. The CIA is not interested in global charity. Start using your hobbit brain.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

but you're digressing

debt

When did you conduct a census Yahoo boy?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

but you're digressing

debt
Liar..

Old Fadama, a large slum near the city center. With approximately 80,000 residents living on 77 acres of land, Old Fadama is commonly referred to by its ignoble nickname, “Sodom and Gomorrah,” due to its perceived crime and licentiousness.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
I think Just30 lives in Sodom and Gomorrah, cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

Seriously ths hobbits can lie..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

According to the CIA world factbook its very bad. grin
How bad? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

It's annual, the bailouts. grin
So soon.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

but every year we condact a living standard survey so we know what goes on in our country

APE

there are 23 slums here in Ghana
11 of them are in Accra.

Out of the 11 in Accra 6 has been demolished and relocated.
leaving 5
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

How bad? grin grin

It's confidential according to the CIA but you can connect the dots. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Giant of tech Innovations

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Liar..

Old Fadama, a large slum near the city center. With approximately 80,000 residents living on 77 acres of land, Old Fadama is commonly referred to by its ignoble nickname, “Sodom and Gomorrah,” due to its perceived crime and licentiousness.
yeah Old fadama is one of the only 5 remaining slums in Accra

and it residence are better off than Kiberans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

but every year we condact a living standard survey so we know what goes on in our country

APE

there are 23 slums here in Ghana
11 of them are in Accra.

Out of the 11 in Accra 6 has been demolished and relocated.
leaving 5

Where is your source because evidently I don't trust you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

and it residence are better off than Kiberans
Am interested with Sodom and Gomorrah population idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Liar..

and it residence are better off than the 70% of kenyans who live in villages
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

They got 256 slums..let him post his sources
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

No changing lanes is strictly being observed. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
I think Just30 lives in Sodom and Gomorrah, cheesy cheesy
i know you are a slum dweller

but just slow down
we all dont live in slums like the villagers from Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
68816419:
Giant of tech Innovations
Even Tz is ahead of Ghana. ..imf policies are not helping at all

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

i know you are a slum dweller

but just slow down
we all dont live in slums like the villagers from Kenya
New upgraded kibera got more high-rise buildings than entire accra..fact cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

and it residence are better off than the 70% of kenyans who live in villages

All this time I thought there were no slums in the IMF colony and the hobbits lived in mansions. The dishonesty is disheartening.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/EPoverty/Ghana/AmnestyInternational.docx

free for all

nice digress

So where do you Kenyans get water from?
y'all dont have pipes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lagos Highways

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ape
sodom and gomorah was demolish and relocated
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

All this time I thought there were no slums in the IMF colony and the hobbits lived in mansions. The dishonesty is disheartening.
Man do you know 90% of stuff in Ghana is informal..their cities are informal meaning they are basically informal settlements.. cheesy

One guy posted ths

Three words, the central, frustrated and hopeful thesis of Chinua Achebe’s final compilation of essays. As I read his essays, I kept thinking, “And also, Accra is people, and ‘informal Accra’ is people

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

They got 256 slums..let him post his sources

care to name the 256 slums ?

Accra does not even have 256 neighbourhoods to have 256 slums grin grin grin grin

desperation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5991) (5992) (5993) (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 38 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.