Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,995 members, 7,876,769 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6316233 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2017
More from Enashipai

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2017
Sopa Lodge Naivasha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2017
More from Sopa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
Jay254:
Lets Visit Naivasha today.

Enashipai Resort
jay ya back nice pics though man.You got link with gallivant
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2017
Kongoni Lodge Naivasha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 09, 2017
Nowenuse:

Not just how people look at you.
How will you handle the local airlines that operate at night ?? grin especially if you live in a place like Edo state? cheesy ......e be like say u dey underrate your village people o.
Like Shervydman said, it is not practical in Africa.
Edo airways .. grin grin grin grin that killed it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
mtis:

jay ya back nice pics though man.You got link with gallivant

Thanks Man... Gallivant is a great guy..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ehioziosa: 7:35pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 09, 2017
Jay254:

Thanks Man... Gallivant is a great guy..
where are you getting the pics man .. they are awesome..feel like want to visit some of this places

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 09, 2017
ehioziosa:
http://unibenblog.com/register/

click the link above to join www.unibenblog.com

do i pay anything coz i hate paying for stuff grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2017

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 7:46pm On May 09, 2017
Jay254:
Kongoni Lodge Naivasha
Nowenuse, uzzyfire, look at wildlife walking freely inside a tourist resort! Can i trust you if we invited you to Kenya, especially knowing your fondness for suya? E be like saying to pikin: I am putting you inside sweet shop, don't eat sweet!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2017
Chui Lodge Naivasha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2017
More from Chui Lodge

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Nowenuse, uzzyfire, look at wildlife walking freely inside a tourist resort! Can i trust you if we invited you to Kenya, especially knowing your fondness for suya? E be like saying to pikin: I am putting you inside sweet shop, don't eat sweet!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Random From Naivasha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Random From Naivasha town

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
Nowenuse:

You had to locate the nearest deliverance centre i guess? cheesy
If I hear! My Father did not want to hear of that and even in my state I knew that attending deliverance which u don't believe in is extreme self-deceit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2017
Hell's gate Naivasha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
uzzyfire:
loool another hater, he has not even seen d movie yet he is talking rubbish, dat movie is world class and it achieved wat no Ghanaian movie has ever achieved so wat is dis kpef saying

dude Nigeria has d highest number of billionaires and millionaires in Africa , wat more proof do u want

False. Nigeria doesn't have the largest number of millionaires in Africa.

1. South Africa - 46,500
2. Egypt - 19,700
3. Nigeria - 15,400
4. Kenya - 8,500
5. Angola - 6,500
Source - Knight Frank wealth report.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/03/10/kenya-only-country-in-africa-where-dollar-millionaires-increased-last_c1310634
See? With just a quarter of your population we have 55% of the number of your dollar millionaires yet you're forever here bragging about it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2017
Naivasha country club

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2017
uzzyfire:
how can S.A make more than Nigeria . I swear I don't know wat S.A is singing ooo
South Africa has the biggest entertainment and media sector in Africa. That was the focus of the PWC survey.
Nigria's E&M sector, as vibrant as it seems, esp the movie and music industry is not as valuable as SA's.
SA has the advetisors, the investors and a huge middle-class consumers making that sector tick.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
Mahali Mzuri Maasai Mara

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2017
Mara serena

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2017
Sarova Taita hills and Salt lick Tsavo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
Random Samburu Lodges

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2017
More from samburu

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iamord(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
Nowenuse:

Does Ghana really have a fluorishing tourism industry? I dont think they do.
Gambia and Cape verde have the best tourism in West Africa.
of course, ghana plays host to a lot of attractions and is considered the gate way to west africa.. from the slave forts to the beach resorts, the pan african relics and eco park etc .ghana definitely has a burgeoning tourism sector. last year ghana made over $2B alone from tourism and is ghanas 4th biggest foregin exchange earner.. and in a bid to futher diversy the ghana economy big plans are geared up this year for the tourism sector.. the likes of accra marine drive.. imagine the beautiful beachfront developments of miami , gold coast city austraiala, the proposed accra ecopark like the one you have in kenya and south africa. and many more.. ghana is ready to take tourism to another level in the region.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2017
Hbuyosh:
South Africa has the biggest entertainment and media sector in Africa. That was the focus of the PWC survey.
Nigria's E&M sector, as vibrant as it seems, esp the movie and music industry is not as valuable as SA's.
SA has the advetisors, the investors and a huge middle-class consumers making that sector tick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
MtuMsuper:

looolll tell it to d northerners, na dem dey make suya grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2017
Nowenuse:

Does Ghana really have a fluorishing tourism industry? I dont think they do.
Gambia and Cape verde have the best tourism in West Africa.
coupled with Senegal before ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 09, 2017
NairobiWalker:

False. Nigeria doesn't have the largest number of millionaires in Africa.

1. South Africa - 46,500
2. Egypt - 19,700
3. Nigeria - 15,400
4. Kenya - 8,500
5. Angola - 6,500
Source - Knight Frank wealth report.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/03/10/kenya-only-country-in-africa-where-dollar-millionaires-increased-last_c1310634
See? With just a quarter of your population we have 55% of the number of your dollar millionaires yet you're forever here bragging about it.
wat of billionaires grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 32 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.