Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,935 members, 7,896,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6378259 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) (6041) (6042) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Just30:
ive turned the Kenyans into observers grin grin grin grin grin

Stop hyping yourself, Ghana is all talk. You wouldn't even dare post Accra, Kisumu would put you to shame.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Just30:
a locomotive grin grin grin
It's the fastest locomotive in the world grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
tylann:

And Accra alone has 256 slums
If Accra has 256 slums. Then nairobi will now have How many? 1000 slums cheesy grin foolish people grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Shma:

Infrastructure(road, skyscrapers, highrises, malls,)
Technology,
Retail sector
Sports
Education
Recreation centres
Economy.. (Google Africa biggest economies and stop being stupid)
Beauty
Military
Quality roads.

Name them.. all those you are ahead you know grin

Skyscraper and highrise Is a choice .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
davefurn:
Facts: Kenyans won't accept Nigeria is better than their country and Nigerians won't accept that Kenya is better than their country..........so why the arguments..........same things keep going on and on with no end. Tired though.........but keep the pictures coming grin grin grin grin grin, STOP REPEATING PICTURES undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, it's becoming boring cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They inflated ego won't allow them accept it...we die here then...
Their fada..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Aderr:
Now I know you are a true baboon. A man of little stature and small dreams. Malls?!!! You are a true slave. Indians are owning your country and you comfort yourself with malls and nairaland. Malls that are commonplace everywhere. grin

That is the reaction and mentality you get from bush tree climbers who just started seeing mall......

To them it like. "Oh wow there is this fine place I went to... The place is very fine and I saw alot if people there shopping and having fun".......

It is just as if you are taking "Tarzan" to a mall or even a supermarket...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
gallivant:

Show us poverty capital hospitals. Get off the fence. grin
This is a small private hospital in Anambra state. See how clean the environment is grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

An i thought naijas call everyone caucasian..even want Morrocons (whom you claim are whites grin )should come an rule you..ask your buddy Sammy the Nigerian smart pants .. grin

Worship your $10 education...don't drag me alongside your olodo ignorant comment...

You are irredeemable....you can never be knowledgeable..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

the entire place is one big slum...they call them informal settlements but we call them slums..

This nonsense you wrote won't dismantle the entire slum in you have in Kenya neither will it erase your title as the slum kingdom of this continent and the world at large...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
gallivant:

You still haven't posted anything. What are you afraid of hobbit? grin grin
More grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

yes your friend sammy called morrocons white..whta the biggie about that..

Coon this lie will choke you BITCH....

Never ever have I called Morrocan's white ...you've never read that from me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Great and excellent news
Suffering and smiling Show season 2 will begin tomorrow. Season 2 will be about Nigeria. Season 3 will be about togo and Benin Republic . Season 4 will be about Ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Shma:
Accra can only match KISUMU in kenya, stop projecting your small city to Mombasa,. Mombasa is bigger and more developed than Accra.
Kisumu grin grin grin grin are they doing Downhill race in that photo grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by GENEGIRIA: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
You must be suffering from hallucinatory aria grin Kenya is the biggest scam ever grin kenyans and their inferiority complex grin no wonder they worship whites, offering white tourists their wives and daughters to fvck, literally for free grin very foolish people, kenyans grin

gallivant:

Stop hyping yourself, Ghana is all talk. You wouldn't even dare post Accra, Kisumu would put you to shame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Shma:
why should we start with hospitals? grin or because your president launched one of the biggest hospital in west African? Anyway talking of health. Clickeanliness, quality of services and cool environment matters, quality of buildings don't matter that much. Here are some of them, I will start with the small hospitals as we move on. Agha khan , Karen hospita, Karen referral, Nairobi hospital.

Really!!!!!...I can't believe I am reading this from you..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

do you a place called UAE...one of the places ya drowning to visit.. grin

dont tell me you are comparin yourself with UAE....??
kenya is far from that....you are not even finish with ghana and nigeria sef....!!

even tanzania want to bash you too...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i know you are slow an stuff, so just count how many indians are on the list..

Families (extremely corrupt families that has constantly siphoned your flower and tea money and also sold your land to invaders) is different from individuals..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
gallivant:

Why are you bothered by individual wealth when Nigeria is the global poverty capital? Is this deflection? grin

When Nigeria is producing more millionaires now than ever..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jasparrow1:
This is a small private hospital in Anambra state. See how clean the environment is grin grin

Show him that 17flrs hospitals built in a village in the same Anambra..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nigeria and beauty is like 5&6..let's meet you forget the brain...
Jamaica won miss World 2019
South Africa won miss universe 2019
Nigeria won miss Africa 2019
(Note all this in thesame pageant at once)

Which one did the ugly ape Kenya win...Now you will see why we call you ugly..

Miss Nigeria 2019, Nyekachi Douglas has emerged Miss Africa 2019 in the concluded Miss World held in London.

Nyekachi Douglas who competed with about 113 other beauty queens made the Top 40 cut before she also one of the Top 12.

She didn’t stop there, she made the cut to Top 5 in the competition which was won by Miss Jamaica, Toni-Ann Singh while Miss India, Suman Rao, came in third place while Ophely Mezino of France was first runner-up.

However, she has now emerged Miss Africa 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Congratulations Kenya, Nigeria Auto-trafing platform "CARS45" has been launched in your zoo ..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ksat: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/kenya/ghana

The Ghana - Kenya comparison. It appears Ghana has better records to Kenya

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
gallivant:

i dont compare Accra to villages and slums that are below her

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jasparrow1:
It's the fastest locomotive in the world grin cheesy grin grin
oh you too why grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kenyans are just loud mouth kids

did you see the shit they posted as hospitals ? grin grin grin grin
Jasparrow1:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
GENEGIRIA:
You must be suffering from hallucinatory aria grin Kenya is the biggest scam ever grin kenyans and their inferiority complex grin no wonder they worship whites, offering white tourists their wives and daughters to fvck, literally for free grin very foolish people, kenyans grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
their desperation
samorobo:

Really!!!!!...I can't believe I am reading this from you..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:57am On Dec 16, 2019
darkwan:

that makes no sense....
kenya is more dryer than ghana....

green is life....how can that be....??

Kenya is a desert........ grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:59am On Dec 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

yes ,i know ya stuck on slavery loop...continue grin

The never ending loop of Mental slavery in Kenya is One of a Kind .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:36am On Dec 16, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Kenya is a desert........ grin

no wonder everything is concentrated around nairobi....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:52am On Dec 16, 2019
gallivant:

You bore the heck out of everybody. You have literally said nothing! Get a little creative. tongue

I also wonder how people can repeat the same ishyt as a career and not get even a little bored. It's a little scary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) (6041) (6042) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.