Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,877 members, 7,895,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6375769 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) (6051) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Shma:
We mean it When we say Nairobi is competing with jorbug ... the government is also fixing one of the ultramodern road In the city connecting Westlands to jkia.

grin grin grin grin grin
show something new

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
gallivant:

I will ask again coon. No escaping this, The Beatnuts. grin

You didn't ask me that you shameless d@mn liar, you asked Samorobo. And just like he told your dumb@ss before those answers are a simple 2 minute Google search away or is using a search engine to complicated for you? Stop trying to deflect the fact we know native Kenyans don't participate in much of the golf played in your own land coward.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Just30:

hey bush man

have you returned from school?
grin grin grin
He has no school to go to. He will still be here on nairaland long after everyone has gone to bed using his big desktop and chinko phone that can't load pictures. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin grin grin
show something new

There ain't nothing new worthwhile to see.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
rvp20182:
Same difference..Valco mines bauxite and makes aluminum.Kenya company buys it cheaply and makes the only zinc coated aluminum sheets..Safal group are there in Ghana selling your iron and aluminum sheets.
grin grin grin grin grin

kindly shut up

which safal group is in Ghana

Ghana does not use Zinc

All roofing sheets comes from Valco aluminium. grin grin

so basically Safal in Kenya does nothing
it import steel and aluminium from China and bend them into roofing sheets.

backward

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aderr:
Answer me: Which one do you prefer to the other-- Licking Boer arsehole or the Indian arsehole you've been Licking since birth? grin

Who are the foreigners in South Africa? Not a rhetorical question. Get off the fence. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
rvp20182:
Whatever that means but we know you're a poster child for IMF rescue, hyperinflation and currency depreciation.
still better than

an economy of unpayable debt
a Chinese colony
a useless currency that has to be supported with more debt
an aid dependent economy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
AskiaHarem:

You didn't ask me that you shameless d@mn liar, you asked Samorobo. And just like he told your dumb@ss before those answers are a simple 2 minute Google search away or is using a search engine to complicated for you? Stop trying to deflect the fact we know native Kenyans don't participate in much of the golf played in your own land coward.

Answer the question coon, I asked you not Sammy. Grow some balls.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I won't be surprised if the highest ranked Kenyan golfer is an Indian. grin grin I don't have the time to search that now cos I got to hit the sack. But I am sure if you look for it and Kenya's highest ranked golfer is not Indian or white I will deactivate. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin grin grin
show something new

Show us something, anything Yahoo boy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
jln115:
Attention seeking?? Yet you're are the one stalking my posts?? ....... I mean why else would you so coincidentally match Boel with Boer when I in fact frequent a Boerboel related thread?

Coincidence?..... I think not cool

were you high writing this gibberish....??

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aderr:
I won't be surprised if the highest ranked Kenyan golfer is an Indian. grin grin I don't have the time to search that now cos I got to hit the sack. But I am sure if you look for it and Kenya's highest ranked golfer is not Indian or white I will deactivate. grin

Stop deflecting. Who are the foreigners in South Africa? Get off the fence Obaboon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
gallivant:

Who are the foreigners in South Africa? Not a rhetorical question. Get off the fence. grin
You bleeped up arselicker. grin Tell me which do you prefer to the other: Indian arsehole or Boer's arse? wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aderr:
You bleeped up arselicker. grin Tell me which do you prefer to the other: Indian arsehole or Boer's arse? wink

Why are you getting mad? Just answer the question baboon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

mean
Aderr:
He has no school to go to. He will still be here on nairaland long after everyone has gone to bed using his big desktop and chinko phone that can't load pictures. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
samorobo:

Let me help you....

Owerri city
Nice? The third picture is a college I guess?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Just look at the pics
grin grin grin
Aderr:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

go ask a dictionary what competitive means grin grin grin

when i told you to go to school, you thought i was joking

Your ports are garbage. Simple as that. Go recycle global E waste.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
gallivant:

[s]Stop deflecting. Who are the foreigners in South Africa? Get off the fence Obaboon[/s].
Boer's a-hole or Indian a-hole? You've licked both. Which do you prefer? wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
gallivant:

Answer the question coon, I asked you not Sammy. Grow some balls.

Stop trying to deflect by projecting your coon behavior on others.

WWW.Google.com

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Just30:
Just look at the pics
grin grin grin

Any PGA golfing done in the IMF capital? Shut your hobbit mouth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Stop trying to deflect by projecting your coon behavior on others.

WWW.Google.com

I already have the answers. You have every right to be scared. Don't mention golf again coon from Nigha territory.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aderr:
Boer's a-hole or Indian a-hole? You've licked both. Which do you prefer? wink

Who are the foreigners in South Africa? Stupid gorilla.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
gallivant:

Why are you getting mad? Just answer the question baboon.
You are the one getting mad and frustrated by getting kicked around by everyone today. I can see you are so frustrated you stopped posting Smileys. grin grin If you quote me now and post smileys, you would appear foolish. grin Tonight is going to be a long night for you. Just don't take it out on your wife and children. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tema

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tema

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tema

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
gallivant:

Who are the foreigners in South Africa? Stupid gorilla.
You are no longer smiling. grin You need anger management,bro. I will advise your wife and children not to come near you tonight, frustrated man. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tema

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tema

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aderr:
You are no longer smiling. grin You need anger management,bro. I will advise your wife and children not to come near you tonight, frustrated man. grin

Aderr:
You are the one getting mad and frustrated by getting kicked around by everyone today. I can see you are so frustrated you stopped posting Smileys. grin grin If you quote me now and post smileys, you would appear foolish. grin Tonight is going to be a long night for you. Just don't take it out on your wife and children. grin

If you don't answer I won't release you from the fence monkey. Who are the foreigners in South Africa? Not a rhetorical question. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Just30:
Tema
Kenyans will not like this. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) (6051) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.