Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,500 members, 7,895,107 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6369105 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6106) (6107) (6108) (6109) (6110) (6111) (6112) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

have you heard
coerced stories before?

Those stories where investigated by the ministry of gender and social protection
What exists are kids helping their family in their daily job on the Volta lake.

grin grin grin grin

Moronic Ape
How many trips did your wife go, today...?
This is thier season for prostitution, business must be booming
grin grin

I don't know why you are wasting your precious time on these useless slum dwellers grin foolish people who rent out their useless wives and daughters all because of poverty grin grin just leave them let them continue living in their imagination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Problemkid1:
I don't know why you are wasting your precious time on these useless slum dwellers grin foolish people who rent out their useless wives and daughters all because of poverty grin grin just leave them let them continue living in their imagination
By the time they realise, even Rwanda will be better off than them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2019
SHIIIT

These Houses are beautiful and huge

Neighbourhoods stretching miles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqWL_ujOXYc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by staytravel: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2019
One of the reasons why is because Kenya isn't divided in the same way Nigeria is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 3:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Justnotyou:

You do not understand slavery, consenting adults can decide whatever they want to do w/their bodies as long as it's within the law & last I checked, heterosexual sex is still within the law in Kenya.

The minors being exploited in the process is awful & it's being addressed also you can't provide proof that it isn't happening in your country so I suggest you find another angle since this isn't something you should feel confident enough to engage in a data backed discussion. But then again, If you want you can continue to highlight your ignorance here...

what a bunch of crap....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Just30:
By the time they realise, even Rwanda will be better off than them.
Rwanda is even too big for them. Just give them Somalia their neighbouring country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If my pictures are from Google proof it I have told you to prove it many times. I traveled all the way from Lagos to Benin Republic to Togo to to Ghana and back by road on my last visit. I have over 2000 pictures of Nigeria and 38 videos one minute each. My show us hit international fame.

If you think I did not take the videos and pictures myself look at the picture information just save a picture and click on the information you shall see it in the same camera which I posted. All the picture information and the camera at the same how come on Google you cannot do this
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If my pictures are from Google proof it I have told you to prove it many times. I traveled all the way from Lagos to Benin Republic to Togo to to Ghana and back by road on my last visit. I have over 2000 pictures of Nigeria and 38 videos one minute each. My show us hit international fame.

If you think I did not take the videos and pictures myself look at the picture information just save a picture and click on the information you shall see it in the same camera which I posted. All the picture information and the camera at the same how come on Google you cannot do this
what took u to kenya the last time u went there?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Abohboy:

I can only spot one photo at a time my iPad is being weird
just give him some mainland lagos YouTube videos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Problemkid1:
See your poverty dirty table grin grin see where you live grin I said it, most of these kenyans are just extremely poor idiots living in a thick slums in Kibera grin grin see the poor camera you're using grin people are using drone while you're using cheap camera. Poor bastard grin grin

Illiterate you do not know anything my camera has a German lens. EBay is selling it £160 in UK 2 years second hand. I bought this camera for £480 brand new. I can get a drone for £99.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiterate you do not know anything my camera has a German lens. EBay is selling it £160 in UK 2 years second hand. I bought this camera for £480 brand new. I can get a droid for £99.
sufferNsmilling bastard I use drone and not this nonsense grin grin you're a poor wretched bastard living in a tatard huts grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Nairobi's Upperhill - Fast rising commercial & financial center of Africa - competing with Sandton.
Phase 2 of Infrastructure work

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2019
Nothing close to this exist in entire West of Afirca (the pony giant included) - Nairobi's Upper hill - the financial capital of SSA outside SA.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2019
1) Nairobi in 1962 - looks better than Accra of the IMF colony of Ghana in 2019
2-3-4) Part of Nairobi 'old' CBD - that Ghana hope to achieve in their wildest of dreams in 2050

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2019
rvp20182:
Nothing close to this exist in entire West of Afirca (the pony giant included) - Nairobi's Upper hill - the financial capital of SSA outside SA.

A financial hub in a country that has a smaller gdp than a single city in Nigeria and it is a financial hub of the whole of the African continent please keep on dreaming all our banks are larger than yours and are listed on the London stock exchange three of them infact we are even buying up banking companies in Kenya so please don't tell me your the financial hub of Africa your just the financial hub of kenya not even east Africa dar es salaam will take that in a few years

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2019
rvp20182:
upper hill is one of the cleanest CBDs.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Upperhill is not only the choice destination for most banks, but also insurances (Nigeria is a baby there), pension, capital & equity investment funds and also related intermediaries.You can only talk about phoney stats - but show me - one single pic of anywhere in Nigeria that has such concentration of financial services.

Abohboy:

A financial hub in a country that has a smaller gdp than a single city in Nigeria and it is a financial hub of the whole of the African continent please keep on dreaming all our banks are larger than yours and are listed on the London stock exchange three of them infact we are even buying up banking companies in Kenya so please don't tell me your the financial hub of Africa your just the financial hub of kenya not even east Africa dar es salaam will take that in a few years

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Ghana this a pic of Nairobi in 1980s - You might want to replace the one in your 'Vision 2050 - Ghana Beyond AID & IMF'

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Ghana - You can also try this one - as you aim for Nairobi of 1980s in 2050.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2019
That country Somalia is turning up a fine country
Problemkid1:
Rwanda is even too big for them. Just give them Somalia their neighbouring country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
rvp20182:
1) Nairobi in 1962 - looks better than Accra of the IMF colony of Ghana in 2019
2-3-4) Part of Nairobi 'old' CBD - that Ghana hope to achieve in their wildest of dreams in 2050
Accra 1940 looks better than Kenya of 2019
and it will take Kenya another 100 years to get to where Accra is in 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2019
rvp20182:
Ghana this a pic of Nairobi in 1980s - You might want to replace the one in your 'Vision 2050 - Ghana Beyond AID & IMF'
Kenya
this is Ghana 2019

You may want to send another team of Kenyans to come and understudy us again just like you do every year.

Your current notes are old, that is why you keep failing.
You wont need AID every year and huge Chinese loans to survive

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2019
kikuyu1:

We talked about this!

Lol you are a hater....and you guys are the ones always looking for who hate you when infact you hate yourself and hate other people's progress...

Shma, MtistheQubit see your brother here..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2019
I just love how every Ghanaian keep putting up their little Town houses
everywhere you pass.
Huge gentrification going on

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2019
Shma:
it's Okay as you say man, but remember billions of usefully people are craving for Kenya, You are just a useless village folk from Ghana who can't even afford money to take you to your neighbouring nation Naija and you keep depression yourself about Kenya, huh undecided.. meanwhile, where majority(poor Kenyans) resides.

The second estate pic has been used by the media to show where Nigerians lives ...

Kenyans font live there Nigerians does...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2019
The worlds oldest rhino died in Tanzania on 27th December. The rhino was removed from the wild and was mostly fed with special grass died with what is believed to be natural causes.A team of local scientists are doing post mortem to determine the exact cause of her death.Rhino Fausta pictured below sustained some injuries in the past fighting off hyenas at Ngorongoro crater in northern Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Tanzania
Verde Zanzibar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Tanzania
Verde,Zanzibar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Coastal ....Chale

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2019
more...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6106) (6107) (6108) (6109) (6110) (6111) (6112) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 33 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.