Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6346303 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Troy404:
Dumpsites are the equivalent of malls in Ghana grin

grin grin grin grin

im laughing

seems the entire circus of kenyans came today and got hammered
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Austine1213:

Lagos? And maybe abuja/calabar/ port hacort

Thats Nigeria's best right?

"And maybe".. what do you mean by "AND MAYBE"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin

you can go argue among yourselves now

Agbobloshie Open Air Market grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just30:
you took the words out of my mouth

grin grin grin grin

I kept wondering why anytime it rains, the Whole Nairobi becomes so muddy
until i found out that all the roads in Eastleigh and WestLan, Parklands and etc are muddy roads

Once it rains nairobi is in trouble..did you miss my YouTube videos on their 3 flooded cbd's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

RVP has been schooling you till you switched to default mode grin
i guess you also want to attend my economics class

you will need to have this first oo

anyway you failed the test grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Your country is unimpressive by any standards grin
You dont have money aa
you say good living is unimpressive.

Poor people thinking grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
samorobo:

You went to far sef...You are talking Bloemfontein when east London makes them look like kids
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just30:
pls shut up with the lies

you had less than 10,00km of paved roads and you constructed less than 200km last year
we have already established they have over 12000kms of tarred Road...... No need to do this again!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Austine1213:

There's a reason why companies come to SA before Kenya or other countries.

You should know why, star bucks won't go to Kenya they rather try Egypt and maybe Nigeria

There's a reason why companies choose SA as a gateway for new concepts, product, franchises and not Kenya

That was true some years back but story is changing..and Nairobi is now the entry point for many companies interested in Africa.They may treat South Africa market a little different but if they want to go to real Africa they've discovered it best done via Nairobi.Lagos a little crazy unless you enjoy generator din.Joburg still has an edge as Africa premier city but soon it will be Nairobi.Tell you what if you count the number of planned and approved skyscrapers alone..Nairobi nearly beating Joburg including Sandton.Shopping malls, housing, roads, we are nearly there..last jigsaw will be a proper light trail.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Agbobloshie Open Air Market grin
Agblogbloshie itself is an open air market for cloths

behind it you have the electronic waste site.

anyway, its been improved grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
samorobo:

Once it rains nairobi is in trouble..did you miss my YouTube videos on their 3 flooded cbd's

How is Miss Trudy? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lagos has about 7 CBD's ....
This is the first and the oldest.... Developed in the 60's.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just30:
i guess you also want to attend my economics class

you will need to have this first oo

anyway you failed the test grin grin grin

Your economics is known as Vaxxonomics wink Vaxx apprentice grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
samorobo:

nope

mud everywhere

wellington boots is a must for anyone going to nairobi during the raining season.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just30:
You dont have money aa
you say good living is unimpressive.

Poor people thinking grin grin grin

We have enough money to get the stool grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
rvp20182:
Joburg is going down. Nairobi is already the preferred destination for multinational in Africa. Your xenophobia is not helping.

I'm terms of what is Joburg going down?? And in terms of what is Nairobi catching up??

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

and you are proud ?
grin grin grin grin
such a big country
jln115:
we have already established they have over 12000kms of tarred Road...... No need to do this again!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
rvp20182:
That was true some years back but story is changing..and Nairobi is now the entry point for many companies interested in Africa.They may treat South Africa market a little different but if they want to go to real Africa they've discovered it best done via Nairobi.Lagos a little crazy unless you enjoy generator din.Joburg still has an edge as Africa premier city but soon it will be Nairobi.Tell you what if you count the number of planned and approved skyscrapers alone..Nairobi nearly beating Joburg including Sandton.Shopping malls, housing, roads, we are nearly there..last jigsaw will be a proper light trail.
by companies
you mean AID agencies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

How is Miss Trudy? cheesy
I should be asking you because
shes in nairobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Your economics is known as Vaxxonomics wink Vaxx apprentice grin

better than anything from Kenya grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just30:
Agblogbloshie itself is an open air market for cloths

behind it you have the electronic waste site.

anyway, its been improved grin grin grin grin

show us the improved Agbobo grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

We have enough money to get the stool grin
use it to pay your Chinese debt and get out of the trap

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Patriotic tax is stupid and dumb grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
jln115:
I'm terms of what is Joburg going down?? And in terms of what is Nairobi catching up??

just laugh and leave the Kenyans to squabble in their misery.
The misery causes them to hallucinate grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
samorobo:

"And maybe".. what do you mean by "AND MAYBE"

Im not sure I'll visit other places

But I am sure about visiting lagos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just30:
I should be asking you because
shes in nairobi

Are you the same guy as samorobo? Cant keep a secret?. I asked sammy not you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

show us the improved Agbobo grin
aint got pics
E waste site has moved into a brand new advance crushing facility.

grin grin

that is what improvement is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just30:

better than anything from Kenya grin grin

Poor economics was your hallmark grin Even common maths was a problem. Dont remember seeing a single thing you got right grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
rvp20182:
Keep repeating lies...Kenya paved road network is now around 20,000kms.

Nairobi has only 1% of it's road unpaved
https://www.internationalbudget.org/wp-content/uploads/equitable-distribution-of-national-roads-and-water-projects-in-kenya-ibp-2018.pdf

Chisos grin I am screaming right now...
You will have to shoot me with a gun cos I can't take this lie anymore...you are worse than the devil �

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just30:
use it to pay your Chinese debt and get out of the trap

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Patriotic tax is stupid and dumb grin

We are not in a debt trap. See the problem of not paying attention in RVps class grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Are you the same guy as samorobo? Cant keep a secret?. I asked sammy not you grin
grin grin grin

your girl has been telling MR GHANA BABY she wants to spend lots of time in Ghana and Nigeria but
MR GHANA BABY does not stay in Ghana for long since he has to move around and make videos.
Adding her is a lot of cost grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
jln115:

Where Joburg has stagnated Nairobi is growing rapidly..in nearly all aspects Nairobi is catching up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.