Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,627 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6344981 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6197) (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

i dont want to start naming all the slummy nairobi neighbourhoods

you dont have to lie
Kenya is a poor country and the majority of the people are poor
Name them with their area..then subtract from Nairobi Area.Kibra the largest is about 2.5km sq.Nairobi is about 650km sq.2% of that is about 13.5km square.Know yourself out.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
samorobo:

Ayaaaaaa..see nigerians home grin
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Austine1213:
Durban

We can't be tired of seeing something good
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
there are just too many terrible housing in Nairobi so terrible that if i start talking about them
i wont finish
samorobo:

Land is very expensive in Nairobi so they buy this expensive land and build vertical, terrible slum....who does that??

Reason why I say Kenyans are very bad in business..no wonder hey always running losses
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Why would a town named after road contractor emerges if the contractor has not overstayed.I am told Chinese Nigeria kids in SGR are now teenagers.

What are you yapping about ..We started sgr in 2014 and since the we have completed 4 she....are you ashamed that since you commenced you have only excavator looking failed ,loss making nairobi to Mombasa SFR to show for..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
aint got time for that
Shma:
show me the place and the date taken. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
jl115:
South Africa is coming back

https://www.businessinsider.co.za/south-african-shares-bank-of-america-2020-1?fbclid=IwAR2HbiHhMwMB5BACuIqIrWCe11ZlVwIhxJIQwyJUcem-mUp_e1Fw2kc3qKE

For my friends that think South Africa is heading backwards
We would be happy to see RSA rise... because as Africa biggest investor..it waves or tides will raise a lot of smaller boats...but reality is different.Fix Eskom first and fast.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
samorobo:

What are you yapping about ..We started sgr in 2014 and since the we have completed 4 she....are you ashamed that since you commenced you have only excavator looking failed ,loss making nairobi to Mombasa SFR to show for..
Julius Berger has a town named after it..yes or no
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Austine1213:
Durban

Greenest city in the world

Not even close to a modern green city.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Name them with their area..then subtract from Nairobi Area.Kibra the largest is about 2.5km sq.Nairobi is about 650km sq.2% of that is about 13.5km square.Know yourself out.
lying is not good oo

The entire southern part of nairobi is a slum
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Justnotyou:

Not even close to a modern green city.
jealousy grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just30:
lying is not good oo

The entire southern part of nairobi is a slum
Geography fails you...South of Nairobi is the National Park.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
samorobo:

Ayaaaaaa..see nigerians home grin
Nigerians you mean.! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
rvp20182:
have you paid your pensioners and contractors

Yes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just30:

whiles you are talking about poverty
More than half of Kenyans are extremely poor

Even the well to do ones cant afford to live in quality housing see the mess you guys live in

PIPELINE ESTATE NAIROBI grin grin grin

Being a pathological liar doesn't exempt you from the consequences of your lies, trade carefully.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Shma:
Nigerians you mean.! grin grin

MtistheQubit has taught you how to be foolish.....

Dont fight fact friend
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
samorobo:

Yes
Using short term debt?You're spending 75% of your gov revenue to repay debt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just30:
every estate in nairobi is a slum except Lavington and karen

Even Karen has bad road...haven't you seen my YouTube screenshots on that area
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just30:
aint got time for that
that is not Nairobi I know. If indeed it is then it's outdated pic. grin unless you prove yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Hihgrise low class housing in Nairobi are confined to their zones in mostly Nairabi Eastland.Big difference with Nigeria cities where everything goes anywhere

They are even spread and integrated with top neighbourhoods...you guys need to learn how to zone this shiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Geography fails you...South of Nairobi is the National Park.
you see how stupid you are

Where is kibera and your industrial area
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Actually slum occupy only 2% of Nairobi.Low class housing also small percentage..that is why they go up...not sprawl like Accra.

Lies with the 2%...

Nairobi still remains the undisputed slum capital...aren't you ashamed as a Kenyan for that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Justnotyou:

Being a pathological liar doesn't exempt you from the consequences of your lies, trade carefully.
i know covering up is your profection

26 million Kenyans are poor
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
samorobo:

MtistheQubit has taught you how to be foolish.....

Dont fight fact friend
am not fighting facts am showing you things on ground
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
rvp20182:
We don't mind having a piece of oil money that Swiss have been taking together with Ghana chocolate

You mean you don't mind Nigerians showering you with riches to save every dying sector in kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
samorobo:

They are even spread and integrated with top neighbourhoods...you guys need to learn how to zone this shiit
If a South African was saying that we would listen...but guy from slumpolis..be serious Sammy..you can never teach us nothing

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Using short term debt?You're spending 75% of your gov revenue to repay debt
you are even borrowing to repay debt because you have exhausted your revenue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
samorobo:

You mean you don't mind Nigerians showering you with riches to save every dying sector in kenya
You are buying a house in a functional country that enjoy modernity.Youre not doing anybody a favor.You are escaping the zoo and we are welcoming you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Shma:
that is not Nairobi I know. If indeed it is then it's outdated pic. grin unless you prove yourself.

what a shame grin grin grin

your cbd in 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just30:
the potholes are so huge and deep such that
The conveyers that mining companies use, their tires can fit in

Hahahaha grin grin grin .killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
samorobo:

im even surprised
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Julius Berger has a town named after it..yes or no

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (6197) (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.