Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,072 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6343880 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) (6223) (6224) (6225) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Just30:
all you need to sustain a war is oil

an Iran has plenty

Just ask the Taliban

ofcourse....that toys need oil to work....

or they wan push them to the battlefield....??

kiikii.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
68816419:

This screenshoted images summarises it all....
.I can related to all the highlighted problem based in my reasearch...

Indeed Nairobi is a failed city and a national disgrace as stated on your post...I spit..

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
samorobo:

Na wa for you oooo grin

wat....?? cheesy cheesy
am just sayin what i see.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Just30:
they say
this road in the middle of Nairobi was temporarily patched for William Ruto to pass on during the Late Ken Okoths funeral service.

look at it today grin grin

...............and according to you this is the CBD? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Just30:
all you need to sustain a war is oil

an Iran has plenty

Just ask the Taliban

Or Gold. Too bad you gave yours and ability to wage war to the Brits.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
KennyGO:
Well, Kigali is far better than Kenya, and I think it could be Africa's centre of commerce in the nearest future.

How does Kigali compare with Lagos and Accra? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Your main opposition leader had several operations (18 surgical operations) in Kenya - Nairobi & Agha Khan - before being flown out after months in Kenya to Belgium.

Your president - the tinpot dictator - pumped 32 bullets into him - with 16 hitting him.You so called Dodoma referral hospital couldn't handle such.

Nairobi hospital, Agha khan, Mp shah, the Karen and other such private hospitals in kenya have no peers regionally - maybe in South Africa - will you find similar hospitals.

Kazikazi:
Who told he had 100 bullets? You are just a habitual lier.Lissu was taken to Nairobi for fear or assailants who wanted him dead,it wasn't for any reason of Nairobi having a better care.
Anyway, before we discuss further on those deep scientific stuff of health sector,let's first look this..
Any excuse?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
NairobiWalker:

How does Kigali compare with Lagos and Accra? grin grin grin

No deflection..she is talking Kigali vs kenya and her conclusion on that comparism attest to what I have before..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dar es salaam, Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
samorobo:

No deflection..she is talking Kigali vs kenya and her conclusion on that comparism attest to what I have before..

So in your opinion, how does Kigali compare to Lagos? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
NairobiWalker:

So in your opinion, how does Kigali compare to Lagos? grin grin grin

We trump of course...but there is no denying Kigali is cleaner...

I am glad we have 2 sane Kenyans(you and the other girl) that has agreed to Kigali superceding nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
samorobo:

We trump of course...but there is no denying Kigali is cleaner...

I am glad we have 2 sane Kenyans(you and the other girl) that has agreed to Kigali superceding nairobi

The areas that Kigali beats Nairobi, both Kigali and Nairobi beat Lagos though. cool cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
tsdarkside:

ofcourse....that toys need oil to work....

or they wan push them to the battlefield....??

kiikii.... cheesy cheesy
yep
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
NairobiWalker:

...............and according to you this is the CBD? cheesy cheesy cheesy
did it say it is the cbd or i said it is in the middle of nairobi ? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
gallivant:

Or Gold. Too bad you gave yours and ability to wage war to the Brits.
The Kenyans are BLEEDING
and they are looking for ways to deflect grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
what is he even washing grin grin grin
68816419:
Only in Kenya cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MixWiQB2AM

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Just30:
did it say it is the cbd or i said it is in the middle of nairobi ? grin grin grin

It is not in the middle of Nairobi either idiot. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
NairobiWalker:

The areas that Kigali beats Nairobi, both Kigali and Nairobi beat Lagos though. cool cool cool

Lagos modernity makes both cities look like a backwater... nairobi most especially..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
NairobiWalker:

It is not in the middle of Nairobi either idiot. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

unless youve not been to nairobi before, then you will say that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Just30:
what is he even washing grin grin grin

The stupid city called nairobi has been dismantled constantly over the past few days..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

unless youve not been to nairobi before, then you will say that

I live in Nairobi you idiot. I'm not a villager like you. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
samorobo:

Lagos modernity makes both cities look like a backwater... nairobi most especially..

Even a baby can tell Nairobi is way more modern than Lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
NairobiWalker:

I live in Nairobi you idiot. I'm not a villager like you. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

aww dont get emotional yet

so you live in that huge slummy village call nairobi?

wow, then you are really filthy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Just30:

grin grin grin

aww dont get emotional yet

so you live in that huge slummy village call nairobi?

wow, then you are really filthy

I live in this city that is the envy of every Ghanaian tired of unplanned Accra buddy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
A beach in Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Arguably Nigeria is the dirtiest place on earth.
NairobiWalker:
A beach in Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Even a baby can tell Nairobi is way more modern than Lagos.

Then that baby naturally came into this world with stupidity...it is high time such baby is killed atleast now that the creature is still young so as to avoid a grown mess(autistic) in the future..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
NairobiWalker:
A beach in Lagos

A joke.... Victoria island before ekoatlantic cane to save the day..... That used to be bar beach in the 90's and early 2000' fast forward to today and we have ekoatlantic on that same spot

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
rvp20182:
Arguably Nigeria is the dirtiest place on earth.

Nah Kenya, India and Pakistan are the leaders grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
IGpro1:
lol. Iran is a toothless bulldog. Israel alone can handle Iran with few blows let alone US. Even in US vs China or US vs Russia, US will still come out victorious with great loses though.

Iran is weak country, showing muscles with no economy to sustain a war. Maybe you should all Us aircraft carriers alone can wipe out Iran.

One US Navy aircraft carrier has enough planes and ammunition to be considered 4th largest airforce in the world after US, China and Russia. Iran is a toothless dog.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly~ Solomon

It pays to be persistent but IMHO we should at least try to minimize the constant repeat of lies.

Let's instead marvel at how big our galaxy truly is. Soon we'll become a type 1 civilization & In a 1000 years we might make it to a type 2 civilization & from there the galaxy is our limit. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) (6223) (6224) (6225) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.