Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6341175 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6250) (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kazikazi:
Stop your madness.Africans were enslaved and beaten by whites because of their own stupidity. Instead of developing themselves, they were too relaxed,drinking and marrying more wives.Even my own majimaji folks tried to rebel,but they were overpowered by German machineries due to lack of better weapons.The majimaji folks miscalculated the power of their enemy.
Don't blame each white man for stupidity of our fellow Africans.Most of Africans were busy doing stupid things like witchcraft. Have Africans changed by now?

Most Africans are not Majimaji, IMF colony or the poverty capital residents. Things like witchcraft and other backward activities are only present in those aforementioned shitholes. Don't group everyone together.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just30:

still have nothing to prove to you .

you can get back to making your senseless argument. grin grin
Well I'm not the one making audacious claims with no proof wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
68816419:

Are u dis stupid my guy?
From unwto link, Nigeria generated $1,555 in the year 2010 to $1,962 IN the year 2017 while Kenya improved from $1,470 to %1,475

No tourist visited a boko haram stronghold unless they were jihadists.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
jl115:

Well I'm not the one making audacious claims with no proof wink

boy
go back to your mother basement.

I got nothing to prove to you.
The fact that you will compare joburg to New York makes you stupid.

thats just being plain
put joburg and NYC on a table and everyone will always choose NYC because NYC is far liveable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Obakillah:

where from this stupido
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just30:

boy
go back to your mother basement.

I got nothing to prove to you.
The fact that you will compare joburg to New York makes you stupid.

thats just being plain
put joburg and NYC on a table and everyone will always choose NYC because NYC is far liveable.
When making audacious claims its advisable to prove those claims..... Especially when debating.

And it wasn't I that said joburg is more liveable.... It was Forbes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Obakillah:

Who will visit a country with poverty and no electricity. A country where do police officers do not even know how to wear a gas mask. Look at the Nigerian police officer in the picture right he wears the gas mask upside down

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
jl115:

When making audacious claims its advisable to prove those claims..... Especially when debating.

And it wasn't I that said joburg is more liveable.... It was Forbes.

no body is debating you.

you were the one making the claim.

and like i said, i've got nothing to prove to you.

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just30:
no body is debating you.

you were the one making the claim.

and like i said, i've got nothing to prove to you.

grin grin
And I backed up my claims with actual citations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
jl115:

Gautrain 3 lines, metro rail 11 however Johannesburg has substantially smaller population than NYC.

Also why do we need to build a subway?? When we already have metro rail and gautrain?

Jiln5 you might need to shut up..I feel like you are placing joburg above almighty new York...
You are talking 2 gautrain and 11 Metrorail...new York might be experiencing traffic but I doubt joburg is better...new York has a massive transport facilities which eases traffic flow and when you factor them per head you will notice more people has access to more movement compared to joburg due to the diversified transport system....

New York pedestrian lane is naturally wider than that of joburg...in my view it should be about two times the size of joburg in width ..meaning more people get to move quicker and freely....

Your gautrain and metro rail is 3 and 11 respectively has you said but new York has 36 lines for it subway and has numerous rails that takes people from more distant boroughs into the city .they lnclude the NYC suburban train, long island railroad and so many more..

They use ferries in NYC thereby move more people from the roads and easing traffic..

Better and larger road network than joburg

Their buses is way more numerous than yours....

They have aerial team, do joburg have..

The city is great for cycling

Oh I forgot ..they also use helicopter to commute the city...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
jl115:

I've not seen it and btw you claimed Nigeria received more tourist than Kenya.. Thus the onus lies with you to prove that.

And no, quartz Africa is a news outlet

Nonsense....you need to grow up....rub that shame off your face and post it....
I am very, very sure you've seen it online.....you are not a kid, hence I see no reason to spoonfeed you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
jl115:

Except during the Mfecane 2 million were killed... Not a couple thousand......as for the Spanish, French and British?.... Well again, they had nothing to do with "my" so called people.

And before you say anything about the Boere being French descendents, Boer ancestry consist of French Huguenots who were massacred in France and in tern fled to South Africa in the mid to late 1600s and with Dutch and German settlers later evolved into what we know today as the Boer people.

The French of the 1900s or even the 1800s had nothing to do with me or my Ancestry.

Now you're just being dumb! Whether French Huguenots, Spanish conquistadors, British settlers or Dutch invaders in Indonesia -YOU MASSACRED CAUSE THAT'S JUST WHAT YOU DO! That's indubitably a Caucasian genetic imperative that no amount of wordplay can shift onto us.

You keep bleating about the Mfecane-nigga, I know! It was a cultural blip, a one off on our sociohistorical terrain not the norm.
Fyi, 35 mn Indians died during the days of the Raj, the indig pop of the Americas fell 90% within a half century,Belgium killed at least 5 mn in the Congo Basin turn of the 20th century.....name another Bantu depopulation episode apart from the Mfecane?
THAT'S ALL YOU SOUTIE DO,ALL OF YOU! Even if you're Boer you think like a Rooinek-endless justifications and excuses but NEVER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF CRIMES EVEN MINOR MISDEMEANOURS.
FK OFF! But before you do tell me if Churchill is or isn't responsible for 4 mn Bengali starved to death in 1943.
[url][https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/winston-churchill-genocide-dictator-shashi-tharoor-melbourne-writers-festival-a7936141.html%3fampurl]
Read carefully.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
NairobiWalker:

cheesy cheesy no wonder Nigerians think there are no slums in Nigeria.

He said 2014...that same choatic bus park has been transformed into a world class terminal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMYa0ezqFl0

More for your view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMb_kT1Uk7E

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
NairobiWalker:

The place you're showing is not the place I posted you fool. cheesy

You are stupid....the church building and the highrise behind it is visible in both pictures (the one I gave you and the one I gave MtistheQubit).....zoom properly and use the green coloured of the roof and the yellow colour of the building (church) to locate it..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
sirjerry:

Data from the World bank.

Though figures from Nigeria is a bit outdated..

The gap between the two countries has grown bigger than this.

Why are you spoonfeeding the "Agbaya"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
samorobo:

You are stupid....the church building and the highrise behind it is visible in both pictures (the one I gave you and the one I gave MtistheQubit).....zoom properly and use the green coloured of the roof and the yellow colour of the building (church) to locate it..

Post the exact place I posted or keep quiet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kazikazi:
The idiot don't get it.
Africans haven't changed. Look at Kenya.How much money they wasted on constructing a single track,diesel powered,a short railway network? Billions of dollars wasted.The politicians with some Chinese fellows inflated the prices. Most of the money gained through that madness went to overseas and is hidden in those banks over there.Are we going to still defending the stupidity of Kenyans and their leaders?
to

The age is overpriced and over inflated....the Chinese rise the price of that moving metal just to hang enough debt that they know Kenya will never pay .... interest keeps rising due to delay in payment and the Chinese grow in influence and power on their soil there enslaving them and their economy.on their own soil..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Post the exact place I posted or keep quiet.

It has been posted ...and close up shot was also offered to aid your viewing since I discovered you are suffering from myopia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
jl115:

And I backed up my claims with actual citations
not that i care

but what citation
?
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

They just pretend..they know....Any Nigerian have met in Nairobi have the same positive opinion on nairobi..

In '93 Nairobi was at its worst! Crime, the environment and runaway post elect ion inflation had made the City unlivable. If you're old enough to recall this is when we set records for emigration.
Anyway I met a pal with a foreign buddy at Happy Landings,Wilson airport for a beer or 10. Before the intros the nigga said:"I REALLY LIKE NAIROBI" (!?)
Me: "Really? Why? Crack is a terrible drug,mofo!"
"IT'S CLEAN AND ORDERLY "(!?)
I knew without doubt he was Naij and wasn't surprised at all when he said he was Yoruba.
This is why I've never felt the need for Nairobi vs Lagos. He revealed more than a hundred pages of cherry picked picspam and independent surveys from neutral observers who've all confirmed the truth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Obakillah:

Jealousy. Tanzania electric SGR has stalled you should not take it out on us. Blame laziness and lack of foresight.
Do u even know what is electrified railway? Have u ever seen one?
Mind u,Tz is competing with SA not shitholes like u
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Obakillah:

Most Africans are not Majimaji, IMF colony or the poverty capital residents. Things like witchcraft and other backward activities are only present in those aforementioned shitholes. Don't group everyone together.
Do u think using different monikers will hide your madness?? The day u will reach levels of having electric trains,then tag me I will start engaging u.
You hear me son?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ghana is great i swear...soi'll just start posting ghana stuff..

But really Ghanaians, doesn't this dude have advisors and/or handlers who would've said "WTF,son!? Or he doesn't listen?
Tell us WTF that unfortunate dress was all about -its been posted severally without explanation. Was it a cultural thing?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Obakillah:

Jealousy. Tanzania electric SGR has stalled you should not take it out on us. Blame laziness and lack of foresight.

"US"...

I thought you once said you are a Tanzanian grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
only in Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
samorobo:

"US"...

I thought you once said you are a Tanzanian grin
The bastard failed that Swahili test grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
jl115:

Well in that case I'll take it tgat you've never been to Newyork wink

Stop deflecting by asking him stupid question...stick to the nonsense comparism you were making....

No escape route for you jiln5.....

It is irritating to the ear to say joburg is more liveable or a better city than NYC..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kazikazi:
Do u even know what is electrified railway? Have u ever seen one?
Mind u,Tz is competing with SA not shitholes like u

Where is the longest electric SGR in Africa? Didn't we tell you it will never be finished? Kenya is not your mates.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Only in Tanzania
If you never knew how a meteriorite look like..
This is the mbozi meteriorite in southern Highlands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kazikazi:
Do u think using different monikers will hide your madness?? The day u will reach levels of having electric trains,then tag me I will start engaging u.
You hear me son?

You don't have electric trains. You don't have an airline. You can't compete with Kenya in anything. Your competition is Nigeria and Ghana, hydrocarbon shitholes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
samorobo:

Stop deflecting by asking him stupid question...stick to the nonsense comparism you were making....

No escape route for you jiln5.....

It is irritating to the ear to say joburg is more liveable or a better city than NYC..

Is Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria livable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6250) (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.