Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6313358 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:44am On May 12, 2017
Nowenuse:

Don't mind the vaxx, bloody chali.
Even american and australian places have been flooded and havoc wreaked during heavy rains and storms.

@vaxx, the difference in the terrible pics of Accra and Abuja is that Abuja's case is a natural cause of nature.
But you can't tell me that these roads in Accra/Tema are natural causes.
The roads are bad! And not just flooded!
this is your beautiful abuja road. the very funny thing,about is that,vanguard even wrote an articule on it.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/bad-roads-deteriorating-infrastructure-worry-fct-residents/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13am On May 12, 2017
obaaderemi:
Jayceon,can you help us with updates on how black south Africans are doing in business,especially black owned enterprises.Nice pictures btw.I guess the boy at the top is you.
isn't this thread a d*ck measuring contest between Nigeria and Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13am On May 12, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I am good friend.

I see you now. So you have been happiest these last few days. What was so good in Himera Zone maybe I can visit someday...
The prople and landscapes. Most of the people are poor like most Ethiopians, but you will see real happiness in their face in what little they got. Most of the mountains and other landscapes trees had been cut, but they are still beautiful. I've climbed many high mountains with my friends I mate their and it was breathtaking.

I gave every cloths and shoes to my friends. I came to Addis only wearing jacket, simple shoe and underwear. My mother was very angry, but I don't care that much in what I wear.

You must visit Ethiopia!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 6:18am On May 12, 2017
mtis:

Then why is the North dominating you guys politically.does it mean that they have strong balls grin than you.You guys describe them as poor an academically challenged but they do control much of Naijas politics. Actually have heard that they control Naija's oil (not sure about that)

1999 - 2007 Yoruba man ruled (southerner)

2007-2010 Hausa man ruled (northerner)

2010- 2015 southerner again

2015 - 2017 northern again.

So it's not exactly true when you hear North are the once always ruling. What the refer to was the military regime which will never come again.

The advantage they have is population and their influence on North Central which they are losing gradually.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 6:20am On May 12, 2017
Isahalbash:

What are d mentalities of a northerner?

Come stay a little in the north so you can have first hand experience.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
this is your beautiful abuja road. the very funny thing,about is that,vanguard even wrote an articule on it.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/bad-roads-deteriorating-infrastructure-worry-fct-residents/

You Hopeless and shameless dummy.

The plate numbers of those vehicles shows they are not Nigeria.

Secondly, we don't have tiny roads like this in Abuja.

You can dig deeper for bad news but and am sure it must have been hard for you to get these pics from another country just to prove Abuja is bad.

Even your news is useless as all those roads mentioned are newly expanded road where work was going on as at then. I still pass most of the places mentioned and there is nothing of such there. Hungry journalist like you looking for attractive stories but failed. If it was true many other would have reported them with pictures.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:54am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
stop being a pest. You are covered with insult whereas you want to look saint. It is a disgrace you have been exposed. This link even proof nigeria revenu generate far below 56billion. It is 54 billion.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2903895689z. Hide your face.
Guy read your link again, Nigeria is 20th in the world in terms of purchasing power parity and 21st largest economy in the world with a GDP of about 500 billion dollars. Revenues under public finances is 54.48 billion dollars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:03am On May 12, 2017
freshest4live:

Guy read your link again, Nigeria is 20th in the world in terms of purchasing power parity and 21st largest economy in the world with a GDP of about 500 billion dollars. Revenues under public finances is 54.48 billion dollars.
so what arw we talking here. The bane of discussion is aramco has a company generate more income than nigeria. And is more prosperous. The link i provided proof it. Nigeria goverment revenue is 54 billion in 2016 which is too low in comparism with aramco revenue of 311 billion in 2011. The total networth of aramco comoany swallow nigeria . It worth 10 trillion dollar
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:06am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
so what arw we talking here. The bane of discussion is aramco has a company generate more income than nigeria. And is more prosperous. The link i provided proof it. Nigeria goverment revenue is 54 billion in 2016 which is too low in comparism with aramco revenue of 311 billion in 2011. The total networth of aramco comoany swallow nigeria . It worth 10 trillion dollar
Lol, guy you are funny, GDP is monetary measure usually at a certain period yearly or quarterly, of countries and states. You are comparing apples with oranges here, lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:08am On May 12, 2017
iblawi:

You Hopeless and shameless dummy.

The plate numbers of those vehicles shows they are not Nigeria.

Secondly, we don't have tiny roads like this in Abuja.

You can dig deeper for bad news but and am sure it must have been hard for you to get these pics from another country just to prove Abuja is bad.

Even your news is useless as all those roads mentioned are newly expanded road where work was going on as at then. I still pass most of the places mentioned and there is nothing of such there. Hungry journalist like you looking for attractive stories but failed. If it was true many other would have reported them with pictures.
you are worthy to be laugh at. Your ignorance is well open. After providing nigeria prominent news vanguard to back my point. You still disagree. You claim the rocky road is not abuja. You are seriously daft.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:

2016 oil prices average $43 per barrel and oil production was reduced to 1.3 million barrels per day. This was the same reason we were in recession. So what is your point here? Revenue for 2014 was about $100 billion.

It's just like saying forex inflow to in 2016 was $13 billion when we know in 2014 it was $40 billion. Is this not the reason for forex scarcity that pushed the value of Naira so low?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:14am On May 12, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol, guy you are funny, GDP is monetary measure usually at a certain period yearly or quarterly, of countries and states. You are comparing apples with oranges here, lol.
that is why i base my argument on the revenue. At least nigeria generate revenue after expenditure likewise aramco company. Base on this ,the aramco company is by far earning more than nigeria as a giant country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
you are worthy to be laugh at. Your ignorance is well open. After providing nigeria prominent news vanguard to back my point. You still disagree. You claim the rocky road is not abuja. You are seriously daft.

Desperado, I know you don't know Abuja but please tell us if that is the plate number you use in Jos or Osun since those are the only place you know?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:19am On May 12, 2017
iblawi:

2016 oil prices average $43 per barrel and oil production was reduced to 1.3 million barrels per day. This was the same reason we were in recession. So what is your point here? Revenue for 2014 was about $100 billion.

It's just like saying forex inflow to in 2016 was $13 billion when we know in 2014 it was $40 billion. Is this not the reason for forex scarcity that pushed the value of Naira so low?
the issue here is that whatevee angle you argue it. Aramco as a company is by far richer than nigeria as a country. Base on 2011 revenue. Aramco generate 311 billion dollar in 2016 aramco generate 115 billion due to fall of oil price. Whatever way you argue it aramco sink nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:23am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:

Most of these places are not within Abuja municipality. You can clearly see that none of the pictures feature city architectures. Unlike this kind of Accra bad road within the heart of the Accra city. See the buildings, It's so embarassing.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
the issue here is that whatevee angle you argue it. Aramco as a company is by far richer than nigeria as a country. Base on 2011 revenue. Aramco generate 311 billion dollar in 2016 aramco generate 115 billion due to fall of oil price. Whatever way you argue it aramco sink nigeria.

OK we agree that Aramco is richer but are you saying Ghana is richer than Aramco? What is your point?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2017
Nowenuse:

Most of these places are not within Abuja municipality. You can clearly see that none of the pictures feature city architectures. Unlike this kind of Accra bad road within the heart of the Accra city. See the buildings, It's so embarassing.

Please let's stop posting bad images of our countries. They are irritating. I have lots of dirty pics of Kenya and South Africa too but refuse to post them just to make the tread look good.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:32am On May 12, 2017
iblawi:

OK we agree that Aramco is richer but are you saying Ghana is richer than Aramco? What is your point?
how can? i only defend the illogical idea of using a state with a country. and that is why i use just a goverment company against nigeria. You only compare similar things and not what are not similar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:36am On May 12, 2017
Nowenuse:

you lie they are in the heart of abuja. Even vanguard news paper report it. Imagine the big,cosmetic capital . FCT.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/bad-roads-deteriorating-infrastructure-worry-fct-residents/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:39am On May 12, 2017
iblawi:

1999 - 2007 Yoruba man ruled (southerner)

2007-2010 Hausa man ruled (northerner)

2010- 2015 southerner again

2015 - 2017 northern again.

So it's not exactly true when you hear North are the once always ruling. What the refer to was the military regime which will never come again.

The advantage they have is population and their influence on North Central which they are losing gradually.

Exactly @mtis.
Since the return to civilian rule, Southerners have ruled more years than Northerners.
Northerners only had the advantage in military rule because the South is usually divided while the north is usually united.

Higher illiteracy in the north usually helps the northern leaders easily deceive and exploit the northern masses. That tool is gradually breaking because people from the north-central/northern minorities (Central Nigeria) are now becoming more highly educated, enlightened and becoming closer to the southerners culturally and socially than the core-northerners.

So, there is no longer 1 solid northern unity anymore.

If not that most of the yorubas decided to vote a northern candidate against a southern candidate in the last elections, no way a northerner would have been president.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:41am On May 12, 2017
iblawi:

Please let's stop posting bad images of our countries. They are irritating. I have lots of dirty pics of Kenya and South Africa too but refuse to post them just to make the tread look good.

Ok,
then let's try our best to make this thread more educative than competitive.
I somehow just cannot withstand ridicule of Nigeria in anyway by people from other African countries.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:42am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
how can? i only defend the illogical idea of using a state with a country. and that is why i use just a goverment company against nigeria. You only compare similar things and not what are not similar.
There is nothing illogical in comparison of states with countries. California is richer than all of Africa combined.#fact#. You see what l did there? I compared just one state with a continent, and there's nothing illogical there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:47am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
you lie they are in the heart of abuja. Even vanguard news paper report it. Imagine the big,cosmetic capital . FCT.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/bad-roads-deteriorating-infrastructure-worry-fct-residents/

Is Vanguard the official national news paper?

Abuja does not have those kind of roads.
Most roads out of Abuja are dualized, trialized and quadrialized roads, not the narrow single-lane roads on these pics which look like roads leading to interior villages in Adamawa or Abia states.
You can do better than this!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:53am On May 12, 2017
Nowenuse:

Is Vanguard the official national news paper?

Abuja does not have those kind of roads.
Most roads out of Abuja are dualized, trialized and quadrialized roads, not the narrow single-lane roads on these pics which look like roads leading to interior villages in Adamawa or Abia states.
You can do better than this!
so your are so blindfolded to read from the news report . FCT DEVASTATED ROAD. vanguard is one of the most prominent news paper in nigeria. fani kayode must cited paper. You have to stop being a dick head.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:55am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
you have not step out of nigeria. You are here opening your fowl mouth. Ghana can boost of kumasi ,tema ,takoradi ,tamali , sunyani , cape coat. Even koforidua is a pride.

LoL, these glorified villages?
Can any of these places compare the rapid developments and financial strength of PH, Kaduna, Kano, Enugu, Owerri, Calabar, Uyo, Ibadan, Warri e.t.c?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:55am On May 12, 2017
freshest4live:

There is nothing illogical in comparison of states with countries. California is richer than all of Africa combined.#fact#. You see what l did there? I compared just one state with a continent, and there's nothing illogical there.

by your ignorance standard. a single goverment own company is richer than your so called giant nigeria.aramco
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:57am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
no one says nigeria is poor. Nigeria is a rich country infact more richer than ghana in 10 folds. But it perform below expectation when it comes to human index development.

The huge setback in Nigeria was caused by the long decades of visionless military rule.
Can't you see how fast we are trying to meet up since return to civilian rule?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:57am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
by your ignorance standard. a single goverment own company is richer than your so called giant nigeria.aramco
Yes, even if for the sake of argument, l compare both. But l know you are just kidding and you know this is different from comparing states, countries and even continents.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:02am On May 12, 2017
Nowenuse:

LoL, these glorified villages?
Can any of these places compare the rapid developments and financial strength of PH, Kaduna, Kano, Enugu, Owerri, Calabar, Uyo, Ibadan, Warri e.t.c?
you are free to make noice. everyone will hear you.none of those place you mention attract foreigners in comparism with cape coast and elimina castle. This place in ghana have a lot of historical fact and infrasturacture amenities than your above mention fercilities.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:05am On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
so your are so blindfolded to read from the news report . FCT DEVASTATED ROAD. vanguard is one of the most prominent news paper in nigeria. fani kayode must cited paper. You have to stop being a dick head.

So is Fani Kayode now the standard of verified Nigerian journalism?

Seriously, i dont care how much you write yoruba or any other Nigerian languages (afterall i have seen Ghanaians and other foreigners in Nigeria, speaking and writing Nigerian languages fluently), the ignorance reeking out of you here is unimaginable. ......

How can anyone sane Nigerian who knows and have been to Abuja pass those narrow forest single-laned road pictures as Abuja roads?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:09am On May 12, 2017
Nowenuse:

The huge setback in Nigeria was caused by the long decades of visionless military rule.
Can't you see how fast we are trying to meet up since return to civilian rule?
bul nigeria goverment policy is too poor to meet up early.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2017
Hey,TayserMahiri,look at the poo our byatches do! That's why I laugh when these dudes actually brag how they do them all the time in Nairobi-smth I've seen btw.
The byatch used to brag on social media but her and her friends were all gunned down 2 days back in Kayole.

- One of the arguably prettiest female gangsters in Nairobi has been brutally killed - The mother of one, the wife of a fellow gangster, was caught robbing members of the public in Kayole - She was shot in the face after exchanging fire with the police
Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/239824-nairobis-prettiest-female-gangster-shot-dead-by-police-photos.html

In the face;glad I didn't see that pic!

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.