Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,426 members, 7,894,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6365523 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6350) (6351) (6352) (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
What has Kenya earned in tourism lately? Only cents.
Meanwhile Tz earned billions of dollars just behind SA in sub Saharan Africa.we compete with SA!

Don't compare Tz tourism with Kenyan tourism. Tanzania is specializing for the high end market.Our packages are more expensive than Kenyan.Tz has hunting packages which costs at a normal price of 60,000 dollars per head! Kenya don't have that.
We have Kilimanjaro hiking packages which costs thousands of dollars.your mount Kenya can't compete with Kilimanjaro. In simple terms, Tz has what Kenya can only dream of.Just learn the art of attracting rich dudes in your land,don't mourn for nothing

Like I said before, Tanzania includes ripple effects in their earnings to make them look bigger.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Just30:

who is a tourist?

you keep being dumb

you have never overtaken Ghana ever in sheer tourist numbers and neither have you ever overtook us in the revenue.

First things first, how many tourists did Ghana receive last year? Despite including diaspora in your numbers, you don't even feature in the top 10

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:13am On Jan 23, 2020
Problemkid1:
Stop talking crap Oga!! Do you Know what's wealthier/ weathiest!! Don't even go there because Nigerians and Ghanaians live better living than you. In Nigeria and Ghana even the young niggas own a cars in his house. Stop talking crap Oga grin
Nigerians live better than South Africans...... Lol! grin

Cool story bro!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:14am On Jan 23, 2020
Problemkid1:
Nope, you lie there dude? grin black South Africans are not richer/ wealthier than Nigeria. You're just dreaming oga grin
They are..... If you don't believe me then go check for yourself...... Google is your friend
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2020
gallivant:

Those dudes are swimming in oil with a very small population. They are under achievers if you consider all the resources at their disposal. They are just like you.

cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2020
jl115:
Nigerians live better than South Africans...... Lol! grin

Cool story bro!!
Don't even go there. Nigerians live far better than Black South Africans grin grin we live in a mansions ooh, not 3 bedroom flats like you Black South Africans grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2020
samorobo:

Free advice stay away from writing...even if it is high school fictional literature...

As usual....do not merit your argument ,have you ever heard of this term,nihil fit ex nihito.only if your are learned
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2020
samorobo:

Lol do the get ahead of your self as to start creating this illusory self important and ego massage...

Digging bad news on nigeria is Kenyans specialty most especially this two " rvp and kikuyu" ...

You wouldn't know because because you just arrived and rvp has rarely don't that lately....you can go back see for yourself.. .stop hyping yourself because we are now returning the favour
Only laughable....but i like your die hard spirit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

you sound more stupid every day

when did Lipton become Kenyan tea ?

UNILEVER tea you mean ?
multinational company not domiciled in your country either.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 8:21am On Jan 23, 2020
Problemkid1:
Don't even go there. Nigerians live far better than Black South Africans grin grin we live in a mansions ooh, not 3 bedroom flats like you Black South Africans grin grin
grin grin grin

Bro 50% of Nigerians live in poverty.... Nevermind mansions.

All economic indexes prove that Black South Africans are wealthier than Nigerians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

But your TZ friend said Tanzania is the second best country in Africa after South Africa what do you have to say about this. In fact I am getting totally confused here the Ghanaians claim their the second-best followed by the Kenyans claim their the second-best now the tanzanians claim that they're the second best. the Tanzanian take that he knows the best because he is in South Africa and can compare Tanzania equally with South Africa
SUFFERI,Best on what sense?,TZ guy is massaging his ego
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
Yes democracy at work... grin grin ths is so African in making cheesy
Worst new ever heard,that's ridiculous
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2020
jl115:
grin grin grin

Bro 50% of Nigerians live in poverty.... Nevermind mansions.

All economic indexes prove that Black South Africans are wealthier than Nigerians
You're talking crap. Those people living in poverty in Nigeria are not Nigerians. They're refugees from Benin republic and Niger republic smuggling into the northern Nigeria. I don't believe in all those fake index. As it stands now, Nigerians are far more wealthier than Black South Africans. Don't even compare black South Africans with Nigerians please. We're not your mate's!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

It's West Africa education stuff... grin

Yet west Africans universities are better than east African unis...

Face fact and embrace them for they are stubborn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Problemkid1:
You're talking crap. Those people living in poverty in Nigeria are not Nigerians. They're refugees from Benin republic and Niger republic smuggling into the northern Nigeria. I don't believe in all those fake index. As it stands now, Nigerians are far more wealthier than Black South Africans. Don't even compare black South Africans with Nigerians please. We're not your mate's!!!
So the imf is fake? The world Bank is fake? The cia is fake?

The good thing about cold hard facts, is just because a ret@rd like you doesn't believe them, it doesn't make them fake!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2020
jl115:

Did the British also fear, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Kenya ect ect because all of these countries gained independence at more or less the same time as Ghana??

Stop supporting your race(cruel ancestors) most especially when you are squatting on the African soil and communicating on an Africa platform...

We are quite sensitive you know..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2020
jl115:

Smh

Gdp=gross domestic product= if I dumb it down for you is simply the amount of transactions that happens in a country..... It's a very poor way of cjudging wealth as it totally ignores a person's assets, in other word, which means human capital, natural capital, produced capital and net foreign assets.

Even the world Bank has admitted GDP is a very crude way of judging wealth.

And just in case you don't believe me,.... Refer to the screenshots below :

South Africa : gdp per adult $10,262
South Africa : wealth per adult $ 21,380

Equatorial Guinea : gdp per adult $ 18,058
Equatorial Guinea: wealth per adult $17,559
There is where you are hiding...behind white fellaz wealth!

At first you claimed black south Africans are the wealthiest.Suddenly you decided to include the wealth per adult of all SAns,forgetting the most wealth of adult SAns is held by white fellaz.Those equatorial Guineans are almost all black fellas owning all that wealth.Just remove white fellas from SA figures,the remaining black will be far poorer than avarage Eq.Guinean,or a Gabonese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2020
NairobiWalker:

In terms of what? Tourism? Kenya is the second best in subsaharan Africa.

Nigeria and Ghana consider returning diaspora as tourists.

Tanzania counts every single cent that a tourist spends in their country as income from tourism and also includes the ripple effect of tourism as part of the earnings.

Kenya meanwhile only counts the money tourists pay directly to enjoy what Kenya has to offer. That's why those three countries think they can compete with Kenya - but they're far behind.

Blah! Blah!! Blah!!!
..not so fast you are behind many African countries in tourism..
The noise we hear oftenly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2020
samorobo:

Blah! Blah!! Blah!!!
..not so fast you are behind many African countries in tourism..
The noise we hear oftenly

You need to stop including your diaspora in your tourist numbers. Accra being ahead of Nairobi in terms of being visited is a big joke.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2020
gallivant:

What about your human rights record? You want the world to ignore that? Tanzania is a terrorist state they should have been sanctioned a long time ago.
Did I say the world should ignore the human rights issues?
My point was,Trump should clarify she issues instead of hearing it from a third party. He should make it clear why our united republic is mentioned in the same sentence with Sudan.If there some truth on issues of terrorism among our people,let him ban us to travel to US.I support a ban as long as it is reasonable. Trump should protect his american people,that's what any president should do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2020
NairobiWalker:

First things first, how many tourists did Ghana receive last year? Despite including diaspora in your numbers, you don't even feature in the top 10
Tourism is all about cash generated not the numbers of travelers! The aim of tourism is making cash! You hear me son?
Making cash.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
There is where you are hiding...behind white fellaz wealth!

At first you claimed black south Africans are the wealthiest.Suddenly you decided to include the wealth per adult of all SAns,forgetting the most wealth of adult SAns is held by white fellaz.Those equatorial Guineans are almost all black fellas owning all that wealth.Just remove white fellas from SA figures,the remaining black will be far poorer than avarage Eq.Guinean,or a Gabonese.

I guess thats why there are more black millionaires in SA than white one.... And I'm guessing that's why 81% of the SAn middle class is black
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2020
jl115:

So the imf is fake? The world Bank is fake? The cia is fake?

The good thing about cold hard facts, is just because a ret@rd like you doesn't believe them, it doesn't make them fake!!!
You're an idiot comparing black South Africans with Nigerians. You're really mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2020
Problemkid1:
You're an idiot comparing black South Africans with Nigerians. You're really mad
Answer the question is the IMF, World Bank, S&P, and cia fake?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tourism is all about cash generated not the numbers of travelers! The aim of tourism is making cash! You hear me son?
Making cash.

Like I said, you include ripple effect in your calculations. It seems you don't understand the meaning of the word ripple effect in economics. Google it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2020
jl115:

Then what mayor did the Asantes behead then?
grin grin grin grin
no mayor was beheaded
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2020
TayserMahri:

lets compare dam reconstruction by Ghana and Geothermal drilling and prospecting by Kenya. Who is the OG? grin
okay
bye

you are dumb grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2020
gallivant:

Roosevelt didn't force them, Europe was broke after world war 2. They had no choice because they had no funds to administer the colonies let alone rebuild their countries. It's absurd to say America forced them when some Americans couldn't even vote!
the colonies were not dependent on funds from Europe.
They were administered as separate entities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2020
jl115:

Answer the question is the IMF, World Bank, S&P, and cia fake?
Look kiddo!! I don't give a fvck about you and your IMF? All I know is that, Nigerians are far more wealthier and richer than Black South Africans. Are you mad? You want to compare black South Africans with Nigerians in terms of wealth. Are you normal at all!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2020
jl115:

You do know a protectorate is governed by itself and a colony is governed by the Colonising Country right??

And the Ashanti was a protectorate till 1957

Maybe they had a few rifles by the 1900s but definitely not in the early 1800s

and? The British invested much more in the Anglo Burmese war than it then in the Anglo ashanti wars

yes i know that

Asante was a free state untill 1900 when it was fully colonised and i went back to being a free state in 1926.

Asante had enough guns for it soldiers in 1600s.

sure it will invest more in the burmese war
burma was a big country.

that is not the discussion, They lost badly to the Asantes on three different occasions.
and they never lost that bad to any African empire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2020
wizzzmike:

dude lol Ashanti are the people and Asante is a male and Asantewaa is a female the Ashanti tribe used to name their children. so what the Bleep are talking about even though I'm not an Ashanti
Asanteman is the nation

Ashanti was a corruption of Asante by the Brits
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2020
vaxx1:
history is not your forth . don't dive into it. ..... The mali empire who traded with the Egypt in gold and salt are trading riffles as far back as 12 century. what they brought from egypt. there were high proliferation of rifles in west africa coast even before British arrival.
This guy is dumb

dont waste time on him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6350) (6351) (6352) (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.