Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,045 members, 7,925,280 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:06 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6437697 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
theenchanter:
stop asking me redundant question if u can't read.
Simple yes or no question bro........

Why is it called the " foreign economic research office"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
IronGalaxy:
yeah, they be going on about other's poverty when theirs is ten-fold and mock others about HIV when it's busy ravaging their babies. Don't understand these people
It becomes more disturbing when you learn they are not trolling but actually serious with their delusions.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
TayserMahri:

Thats kenyan english. There must be an ir prefix irregardless of what the queen wants.
Not just Kenya my friend,even here in South Africa I have come across people who use that word.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
TayserMahri:

What shocks me is that you will hear some saying that their middle class is rising at the same time when poverty is rising. How is that possible. Unless the middle class is being boosted by the super rich dropping down the ladder.

Where are the new poor people coming from? If poverty is rising it means people who were previously in middle class are now becoming poor, because the poorest cant become anything else, and the poor were poor anyway so the rise in poverty has to be coming from elsewhere undecided
I don't think there can be a lucid explanation of the discrepancy.Another thing that I highly doubt is that Nigeria has the powerful economy on the continent.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I don't think there can be a lucid explanation of the discrepancy.Another thing that I highly doubt is that Nigeria has the powerful economy on the continent.
when oil and population is factored in.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
Shma:
when oil and population is factored in.
Population makes the economy?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Goel: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
TayserMahri:

Hope you know Africa is not wartorn? That narrative is as ancient now as the kama sutra! There are few wartorn countries in Africa but the vast majority >90 % are peaceful. You gave two examples so perhaps you meant the two.
Compare the populations of African countries with a civil war or major insurgency with those who don't.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Population makes the economy?

It can be a good tax base, but they don't pay taxes in Nigeria. They have oil unfortunately it fluctuates and it's not reliable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

actually i dont mock accra..its the ghananians posting here who are complicating things..look we know accra is not that big( fact ) but that is not a bad thing..but guys like just30n keep on comparing with other cities like Nairobae.. grin Forget about the city comparison, they are now comparing their economy with South Africa...so man I ain't a hater, just a guy watching the show grin

Oh now I get what you're saying?

So I need to modified it? Well, the Ghanaians are not comparing their country with South Africa. It was the South African dude that was choking on anything the Ghanaians does. So don't blame them! But blame the foolish South Africans. grin they feel like they're the super power of Africa. "Super power of Africa my ass"? grin grin

Accra is still better than nairoslum though?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
gallivant:

It can be a good tax base, but they don't pay taxes in Nigeria. They have oil unfortunately it fluctuates and it's not reliable.
Majority of the population has to be employed in order for the country to benefit from tax.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Troy404:

Lie to the South Africans, the beef between you guys is beyond online bashing. You think i don't know about 'ghana must go' or Nigerian traders being evicted in Ghana.[/s]
So what? Those are just skirmishes.
It's still better than when Kenyans attacked Kenyan indians, looting and raping. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiteracy is in your blood Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world Nigeria police are the worst in the world .Nigeria is the second highest most corrupt country in Africa. Nigeria is the stress of the world. Then you want to compare yourself with South Africa. You do not even have electricity to make matters worse you're city are the worst in Africa.

Let me continue with my pictures of Accra Ghana[/s]
Your grammar is too bad to be read by me. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
[s]So what? Those are just skirmishes.
It's still better than when Kenyans attacked Kenyan indians, looting and raping. grin
wen did that happen..?
an bythe way is it a must you involve indians in everything you post...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
Oh now I get what you're saying?

So I need to modified it? Well, the Ghanaians are not comparing their country with South Africa. It was the South African dude that was choking on anything the Ghanaians does. So don't blame them! But blame the foolish South Africans. grin they feel like they're the super power of Africa. "Super power of Africa my ass"? grin grin

Accra is still better than nairoslum though?
am not saying Accra is bad but just it cant compare with nairobi...do your research online an tell me..

Look this is what I find funny with Ghanaians...they like to compete on anything even if they know they gonna lose..they just want to be in every post..look at the beef btw Kenya an Naija rappers..the debate was ok on thread but no..no..Ghananians had start claiming the mightiness of their rappers..dude ..the beef did not involve anything about ghana..so why drag ghana stuff in ths...i feel they just want attention.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
MRIs the quit:

wen did that happen..?
an bythe way is a must you involve indians in everything you post...
Is it not laughable you don't know your own country and its past? Do you people have to learn everything from me?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
leo552:

CGTN is hosted in Nairobi,many a times have seen Oga presenters gracing the screen,BBC africa bureau too is in nairobi...
najua hio
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
Is it not laughable you don't know your own country and its past? Do you people have to learn everything from me?
just post the year an stop with the yapping
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
obaaderemi:

Your fellow Nigerians will kill you for downplaying their suffering in Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Did'nt expect anything better to be honest. My question still remains unanswered, have you ever heard of South African doctors, accountants etc complaining about their jobs taken from foreigners? If your hungry brothers are willing to be paid R250 on a job that pays R1000 that's hardly competition that's desperation, whether we have 3 doctors it's relevant.
I never expected any meaningful rebuttal from you anyway. Like someone said: Black South Africans aren't smart. How can your doctors complain about job loss when you never had enough to start with. It's the same with Nigeria. Doctors can't complain of job losses. Out of the few doctors you have, many are even from other African countries including Nigeria. grin
The only solace for your poor black multitude are those R250 jobs and even those are being lost to Nigerians and others. grin You are double-bleeped,boy. wink
IronGalaxy:

Yes, despite your number one economic status, Nigeria is still a cesspit and it's still beset by rampant poverty, your economy has done nothing for an average Nigerian, argue till you turn beige blue! your number one status is just a title you'll forever flaunt but without substance, you aren't even at Namibia's level, so using the excuse that you built your country by yourself doesn't cut it South Africa was built and continues to be developed by all who love in it.
Argue till you shiit yourself, it's a shame Nigeria's GDP is larger than South Africa's GDP. There are smaller countries in Europe and Asia whose gdps are far larger than Nigeria's. How come South Africa is behind Nigeria in that aspect? Answer: The black South Africans who form the bulk of the population are largely lazy and unproductive! grin The whites laid the foundation for South Africa's economy today. Name any major company in South Africa that was founded by a black south African. I am waiting. grin
IronGalaxy:

It's amazing that the same "lazy people" beat you in virtually in every indice be it sanitation, electricity, water, literacy, etc they mine the gold and diamond that's the cornerstone of their economy, they are constructors of the infrastructure you see in SA, they are engineers, accountants, etc and they have become the biggest middle class in a short space of time.
You are fighting a lost battle here, boy. Nigeria is a behemoth of 200m people that just won independence in 1960 and then shook off military dictatorship just 20 years ago. We had a lot working against us. What's your population again? 50m. You had your independence since 1910 and you are still where you are today as Africa's second largest economy behind "poor" Nigeria. What did you do with all the gold and diamond and rich land? I forgot, the whites hoarded it from the blacks. grin
IronGalaxy:

Didn't know there was a competition of who's has the most HIV. The fact that you have the highest number of babies born with the disease in the world should alert you you're sitting on a time bomb, that should tell you many of you are sick and don't even know, ..with all your prime economic status, you still lack the sophisticated testing system that South Africa has, that's why we know our status, you chumps still don't
This is the most stupid thing you have said so far, kid. grin
Nigeria knows its problem about HIV AIDS and we are stepping up the fight against it.
But we are still light years away from catching up with South Africa that has a thunderous 7m 700,000 of its population of 50m living with HIV AIDS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Troy404:

Your fellow Nigerians will kill you for downplaying their suffering in Ghana.
Some of my best friends are Ghanaians. From primary 4 to 6 I was taught by Ghanaian teacher. So an idiotic little Indian like you can never understand what's between Ghana and Nigeria. wink

It's unlike when Kenyans attacked Kenyan-indians and looted their shops. grin Is it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
Kenyans looted Indian shops?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

am not saying Accra is bad but just it cant compare with nairobi...do your research online an tell me..

Look this is what I find funny with Ghanaians...they like to compete on anything even if they know they gonna lose..they just want to be in every post..look at the beef btw Kenya an Naija rappers..the debate was ok on thread but no..no..Ghananians had start claiming the mightiness of their rappers..dude ..the beef did not involve anything about ghana..so why drag ghana stuff in ths...i feel they just want attention.. cheesy
why will Accra want to compare with something she has left behind for 30 years and more?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
obaaderemi:

I never expected any meaningful rebuttal from you anyway. Like someone said: Black South Africans aren't smart. How can your doctors complain about job loss when you never had enough to start with. It's the same with Nigeria. Doctors can't complain of job losses. Out of the few doctors you have, many are even from other African countries including Nigeria. grin
The only solace for your poor black multitude are those R250 jobs and even those are being lost to Nigerians and others. grin You are double-bleeped,boy. wink
Argue till you shiit yourself, it's a shame Nigeria's GDP is larger than South Africa's GDP. There are smaller countries in Europe and Asia whose gdps are far larger than Nigeria's. How come South Africa is behind Nigeria in that aspect? Answer: The black South Africans who form the bulk of the population are largely lazy and unproductive! grin The whites laid the foundation for South Africa's economy today. Name any major company in South Africa that was founded by a black south African. I am waiting. grin
You are fighting a lost battle here, boy. Nigeria is a behemoth of 200m people that just won independence in 1960 and then shook off military dictatorship just 20 years ago. We had a lot working against us. What's your population again? 50m. You had your independence since 1910 and you are still where you are today as Africa's second largest economy behind "poor" Nigeria. What did you do with all the gold and diamond and rich land? I forgot, the whites hoarded it from the blacks. grin
This is the most stupid thing you have said so far, kid. grin
Nigeria knows its problem about HIV AIDS and we are stepping up the fight against it.
But we are still light years away from catching up with South Africa that has a thunderous 7m 700,000 of its population of 50m living with HIV AIDS.
Take it easy with the South Africans. Their history doesn't favour the blacks at all. Especially economically. But they are coming up small small sha. But the AIDS thing is too far gone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Aderr:
Kenyans looted Indian shops?

Aderr:
Take it easy with the South Africans. Their history doesn't favour the blacks at all. Especially economically. But they are coming up small small sha. But the AIDS thing is too far gone.

Why are you quoting and answering yourself Obaboon? When will you end these fence shenanigans?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
[s]Some of my best friends are Ghanaians. From primary 4 to 6 I was taught by Ghanaian teacher. So an idiotic little Indian like you can never understand what's between Ghana and Nigeria. wink

It's unlike when Kenyans attacked Kenyan-indians and looted their shops. grin Is it?[/s]
When i call you stupid it will be an understatement. Of course not every Nigerian hates Ghanaians or vice versa. Save me your story.
Just recently Nigerian shops were being shut down in Accra, so it seems you are the ones forcing yourselves upon Ghanaians grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
gallivant:

Why are you quoting and answering yourself Obaboon? When will you end these fence shenanigans?
grin grin he's not very good in disguising himself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
jl115:

I keep repeating myself because you fail to understand the facts.

And btw there are number of organisations that do comparisons on a race level, statsSA is just one of many.

The facts on the ground:

Even with higher unemployment less people live in poverty than in Ghana.

South Africa still has the largest Middle class

And Black South Africans still hold the most wealth of any Black nation

Stats from govt on this thread is highly prohibited..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
jl115:

And?

Three easy yes or no questions:

Are there less people living under the Poverty line in SA than in Ghana... Answer is yes

Are there more black Middle class in SA than any African country..... Answer also yes

Are black South Africans the wealthiest in Africa..... Yes, yes they are

Noise...stop your inequalities and maybe this dreams will come true
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
vaxx1:
This is from a sick patient. you have equatorial guinea who are by far richer than you by per capital income .

Your poverty line per absolute is far bigger than the nation called Ghana . there are much more poor poor people in your country per individual than Ghana total population

Your middle class is a mirage as your inequality sabotage it.

Truer words can not been said

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
leo552:

As usual....do not merit your argument ,have you ever heard of this term,nihil fit ex nihito.only if your are learned

Nothing comes from nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
NairobiWalker:

You need to stop including your diaspora in your tourist numbers. Accra being ahead of Nairobi in terms of being visited is a big joke.

I should be the one giving you this advice....

As for accra they receive more tourist than you...while your alsahaab a d kidnappers are busy destroying your tourism industry Ghana is steadily growing and welcoming global black families around the world...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
jl115:

Answer the question is the IMF, World Bank, S&P, and cia fake?

The evil.organisation ran majorly by white supremacist can not be entirely trusted...most especially when a certain African nation holds a larger chunk of their long lost brothers..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.