Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,676 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6313358 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:48pm On May 12, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Now you are making a lot of sense, what infuriated me was the misrepresentation of facts from your side,

I am not holding brief for the instigator of the state country banter, but I feel that sharpvielle comparism came about owing to to fact that lagos is a economic powerhouse on the continent, and the undisputed epicenter of economic hub in the West African region, hence the comparison with ghana,

Nigeria should have done better truly, but past maladministrations of militocracy, misgovernance at state levels, and the cancerous corruption dealt us a big blow.,

We must Forge ahead nonetheless, some people see lagos as the alpha and omega of Nigeria, forgetting other hot spots
i agree with you. you should also note that ghana economic progress is also very relevant now. Nigerians business men recognized it. And they are moving in and extablishing their companies to benefit from it. Lagos is west africa business power house no doubt. Accra too has taken a position in west africa that can never be overlook. We as africa should be able to tolerate each other and welcome diffrences.

there a lot of ways both countries can forge toghether to strenghten their economy. ghana is tapping into the nigeria entertainment industry. nigerians are tapping into ghana education system. base on my calculation. About 5percent of nigerian graduate are educated in ghana. So i dont see why there should be issues.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 12, 2017
TayserMahiri:

This sums up everything. Illegal stuff. Logoose will be dressed down and seen in all her unclothedness. Actually, should have been all Nigeria is on steroids (the gdp nonsense).

Lol you sound cackky,

I don't mean it in a literal way bro, the contextuality is figurative,

So ye scion of Kenyatta, pls stop cracking my ribs lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:55pm On May 12, 2017
forgiveness:

@bolded got me cracking. Shuuuu! If Nigerians themselves can't live, abeg, na who dey live dere now? shocked grin

Sha, na monkey!? shocked angry grin

Bhuuuhahaha! grin

what am using here is figure of speech. few nigerians can accomodate the luxury of abuja. accra is a capital city it is both home to the poor and rich likewise darkar,nairobi ,yaounde,and lome.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iamord(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Good for you John dramani mahama is a man I so much respect he tried for ghana, big time no denying,

You came to lagos, but I guess you didn't traverse everywhere to have a clear picture, did you visit ladol, eko Atlantic, lekki ftz, badagry, banana Island, sango tode, apapa port complex, Robert Island, orange Island, snake Island, tarkwa Bay, ikeja, festac, Maryland, surulere, games village, computer village, trade fair complex, Victoria Island, Victoria garden city, etc
I said earlier that I try to avoid such threads cos of the level of immaturity that reeks out of it, are we here to learn or to pick words and criticize. I got mad love for Nigerians and I even have more Nigerian friends than Ghanaians . so when I come up here and see some degratory statements and half truths it piss me off. you try to correct people and its considered an attempt to affront. like how do you learn which such an uncultured manner. both Ghana an Nigeria with their immense wealth and intellectual resource are still developing nations. isn't it mediocre to then think of punching weights amongst ourselves when there is a bigger picture. if we are fully developed there will be no contesting the facts on here . the whole world will know. as we are only 30 mins by air from each other.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iamord(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
i agree with you. you should also note that ghana economic progress is also very relevant now. Nigerians business men recognized it. And they are moving in and extablishing their companies to benefit from it. Lagos is west africa business power house no doubt. Accra too has taken a position in west africa that can never be overlook. We as africa should be able to tolerate each other and welcome diffrences.

there a lot of ways both countries can forge toghether to strenghten their economy. ghana is tapping into the nigeria entertainment industry. nigerians are tapping into ghana education system. base on my calculation. About 5percent of nigerian graduate are educated in ghana. So i dont see why there should be issues.
this is the point I have been trying to make.. is it to hard to swallow

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:58pm On May 12, 2017
iamord:
I said earlier that I try to avoid such threads cos of the level of immaturity that reeks out of it, are we here to learn or to pick words and criticize. I got mad love for Nigerians and I even have more Nigerian friends than Ghanaians . so when I come up here and see some degratory statements and half truths it piss me off. you try to correct people and its considered an attempt to affront. like how do you learn which such an uncultured manner. both Ghana an Nigeria with their immense wealth and intellectual resource are still developing nations. isn't it mediocre to then think of punching weights amongst ourselves when there is a bigger picture. if we are fully developed there will be no contesting the facts on here . the whole world will know. as we are only 30 mins by air from each other.
Of course we are not fully developed ( both countries).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 12, 2017
iblawi:

Lagos state just pumped another $60 million dollars in lekki free trade zone this week and one dummy is telling me of Ghana that can even pay Nigeria for Gas we supply them.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/22/nigeria-shuts-gas-flow-to-ghana-over-180m-debt/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/gas-supply-debt-ghana-pays-10m-to-nigeria/
shocked shocked this week alone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2017
9jakool:

When GEJ visited Kenya with an entourage of 7 jets, one Kenyan official was shocked of the many private jets.

Sometimes I laugh at the reasoning of some of you guys lol.

Dude, ask yourself why the official was shocked. See my friend - such entourages are so ancient here in Kenya we pity countries whose presidents still do that. Such entourages are synonymous with dictatorships and used to happen in Kenya during dictator Moi's regime.

See, former president Moi once visited New York with an entourage of private jets, military jets and state jets as was his. The following day, New York papers headlines read "Pauper arrives in style" ridiculing what lengths presidents of some third world countries go to to show might. That was Kenya of those days when our president moved around like the president of the world. Meanwhile the president's of very wealthy presidents only move around in a single state jet and one or two military jets. Currently here we viewed that kind of opulence so backward and archaic - something we used to do when we were 'young and stupid'.

You think other countries don't have people who own private jets? No buddy, they do. It's just that other countries have matured. They see no reason why the president and a small delegation should go around in several private jets when a single state jet and one or two military jets are enough.

We were actually laughing at you - not impressed with you.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 12, 2017
vaxx:

True that, however,

I guess ghana and her camaraderie of socio-economic interconnectivity with Nigeria is expanding in its elasticity,

But you got to give it up for Nigeria,,
Despite economic Recession, hyperinflation, ultra devaluation of naira, terrorism, herdsmen clashes, malfeasance,, ethnographic quagmire, etc she is still breading with an unrestructured fiscal make up,

Ghana should take advantage, of the offer, while stock last, because when Nigeria outlives her Renaissance, the rebound will be unquanifible, inexplicablly incommensurate and immeasurable to ghana,

On education, the private institutions are filling the lacuna, dug by public institutions, watch out for covenant uni with target to be best top 10 in the world by2022
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 12, 2017
uzzyfire:
that messed up country has one state richer than d whole Kenya grin grin
You mean the one state where the vast majority of citizens do not have access to piped water, a non existent sewer system and has never had 24 hours of power supply
Please!!!Lagos is a disaster!!!
How do you guys live without a sewer systemEven small towns in Kenya have functional ones dating to the 1950s!!!
So.No.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 12, 2017
vaxx:
lol self defeating statement. am unbiased in my post. i only defeat the asumption that nigeria is really giant and can beat out ghana in any comparism apart from population wise.
plsss abeg in wat area can u even compare Ghana to Nigeria .

and plss don't start calling human index
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 12, 2017
Joonana:
first find out the institution responsible for measuring the GDP and know their most recent GDP figures. we can have some discussions on that.
i don't get your point (highlighted text)
looooplll d fact that our GDP is paining dis girl is making me laff
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 12, 2017
Joonana:
Ghana is not the next best thing.. it's still a developing country .. we Ghanaians complain about our country too .. what i know is that Ghana has made much progress relative to other countries on the continent; i got to appreciate this progress much better after staying in Nigeria
no no ,after staying in makoko grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 12, 2017
Joonana:
Ghana is not the next best thing.. it's still a developing country .. we Ghanaians complain about our country too .. what i know is that Ghana has made much progress relative to other countries on the continent; i got to appreciate this progress much better after staying in Nigeria
no no ,after staying in mushin grin grin cos u definitely did not stay in Lagos island
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 12, 2017
Joonana:
lol .. i got to know about this Giant of Africa thing while in Nigeria .. i used to ask my colleagues what made them the giant and what are they proud of .. somehow the population makes them giant; it plays in their favour sometimes .. Nigerians like it when you massage their ego, so they feel great and good about themselves. they are at liberty to massage their own ego ..
aunty stop talking nonsense, u did not stay in Nigeria. u have Neva been to Nigeria

stop cooking up useless stories
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 12, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Good for you John dramani mahama is a man I so much respect he tried for ghana, big time no denying,

You came to lagos, but I guess you didn't traverse everywhere to have a clear picture, did you visit ladol, eko Atlantic, lekki ftz, badagry, banana Island, sango tode, apapa port complex, Robert Island, orange Island, snake Island, tarkwa Bay, ikeja, festac, Maryland, surulere, games village, computer village, trade fair complex, Victoria Island, Victoria garden city, etc
she visited okoko and she's here talking nonsense
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
Joonana:
i need you to find out the GDP measure from that national government statistics . there should be a unit in charge of that. i know that of Ghana,
the data is available to all on their website ..

the last time i provided a link confirming the 90 trillion naira GDP by Osinbajo .. in that report, he stated that a budget of 7 trillion naira is not adequate for a 90 trillion naira economy .. we all know the budget passed yesterday was a little above 7 trillion naira .. what's the dollar value of this budget and that of the 90 trillion naira GDP ..
no matter how u try , Nigerias GDP will Neva come down to Ghana's level grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Joonana: 2:27pm On May 12, 2017
you're just a troll .. i lived in VI .. i couldn't have lived anywhere on the mainland, without power and water not to talk of the overcrowding .. that's not the life i'm used to .. where do you live? .. grin grin
uzzyfire:
no no ,after staying in makoko grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 2:28pm On May 12, 2017
Joonana:
lol .. i got to know about this Giant of Africa thing while in Nigeria .. i used to ask my colleagues what made them the giant and what are they proud of .. somehow the population makes them giant; it plays in their favour sometimes .. Nigerians like it when you massage their ego, so they feel great and good about themselves. they are at liberty to massage their own ego ..
And we didn't give ourselves the title Giant of Africa as well, it was given to us by the outside world. We even ask ourselves what makes us giants. The question was asked on quora as well, you can read the opinions there to disagree and agree as you wish.
https://www.google.de/url?q=https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Nigeria-called-giant-of-Africa&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjs1uijuurTAhUFFywKHfsWBBYQFggLMAA&sig2=zDhpqLCLqEdrUlb-AsOT0w&usg=AFQjCNEXMFGZ2L52ZaRYAajD5XeyE2050A
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 12, 2017
Joonana:
i lived in VI, i know lekki, adjah, marina, Ikoyi, apapa, maryland, surulere, computer village, Ikeja and some other places on the mainland. i saw the eko atlantic project... i spent some days in Ogun, delta and benin states.. i know some places in those states
uv been to these places (like u claim) and u are saying u appreciate d development in Ghana grin grin as if u wen to a desert
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Joonana: 2:29pm On May 12, 2017
i know right .. just as no matter how you try , 24/7 electricity and water supply is light years ahead of you .. grin grin
uzzyfire:
no matter how u try , Nigerias GDP will Neva come down to Ghana's level grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 12, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Guy, I never gave you permission to brag around. Your country is still an ugly place terrible for many nigerians... Come slow
this was sed by a Kenyan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Joonana: 2:31pm On May 12, 2017
that's your dream place of living in lagos right? .. grin grin
uzzyfire:
uv been to these places (like u claim) and u are saying u appreciate d development in Ghana grin grin as if u wen to a desert
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 12, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You are kind hearted.
You came back in underwear? I hope it was a boxer grin

I will definitely visit some day. But I wont come back in underwear, might be arrested for indecency smiley

Lol, you will not.

If I ask, what tribe are you?
What are the must things to visit in Kenya?

And, do you know that Addis and Nairobi belong to the same time zone - +3
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 12, 2017
GERALD710:

You mean the one state where the vast majority of citizens do not have access to piped water, a non existent sewer system and has never had 24 hours of power supply
Please!!!Lagos is a disaster!!!
How do you guys live without a sewer systemEven small towns in Kenya have functional ones dating to the 1950s!!!
So.No.
a disaster that is worth more than 45 African countries (including Ghana). looll its like calling new York a disaster grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 12, 2017
iamord:

The problem is no one wants to project or wash their dirty linen for all to see, Africa is still developing, and some nations are already emergent in their posture,

We are all learning, also it is important to separate facts from fallacies, that way we don't misconstrue reality,

We must all pay attention to the voice of reason, some people's grouse is that, those accusing fingers they point to others, they are equally guilty of it, isn't it willy nilly?,

The crinkumcrancum goes on and on. It's all about the fun in it too, some do it for self gratification, so whom do we put the blame on.

Some people are so engulfed with negativity about others, that they never spare a time to have a glimpse of the positive flipside.

They use words of profanity and inanity to accentuate their perfidous assertions.

You don't expect others to be victimized and remain indifferent, surely, retribution is guaranteed be it defensive to deter their offensive.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:38pm On May 12, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

True that, however,

I guess ghana and her camaraderie of socio-economic interconnectivity with Nigeria is expanding in its elasticity,

But you got to give it up for Nigeria,,
Despite economic Recession, hyperinflation, ultra devaluation of naira, terrorism, herdsmen clashes, malfeasance,, ethnographic quagmire, etc she is still breading with an unrestructured fiscal make up,

Ghana should take advantage, of the offer, while stock last, because when Nigeria outlives her Renaissance, the rebound will be unquanifible, inexplicablly incommensurate and immeasurable to ghana,

On education, the private institutions are filling the lacuna, dug by public institutions, watch out for covenant uni with target to be best top 10 in the world by2022
i initially enjoy the conversation but it seems you are changing the wheel.

the hardship ghana face during the late 60.70.80 has never been experience in nigeria before even up tiil date. this was when ghanian were flocking into nigeria in search of greener pasture. so nigeria recession or current calamity should not be used as excuse.

ghana is an average country not a rich country like nigeria .yet it has an intention of world class development. this is the dream of singapore when it started. ghana policy is too strong and effective to be taken out easily. if the policy still continue and nigeria poor policy continue. Am sorry to tell you. Ghana may soon become the next dubai of west africa.

now to the education. i quite agree with you. that some of the nigeria student in ghana are those who could not face the rigorous nigeria selection system. if i may ask what is the importance in making education difficult? no advance country do that.but your assumption is not absolute. many nigerians are here in seach of quality education too. There are good private university in ghana too. Ashesi uni is one ,central uni is another. This university also aim to become the best citadel of learning. Also note in mind that the process of selection may be easy that does not mean the tuttion is not up to standard.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 12, 2017
Joonana:
i know right .. just as no matter how you try , 24/7 electricity and water supply is light years ahead of you .. grin grin
OK oooooo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:43pm On May 12, 2017
uzzyfire:
plsss abeg in wat area can u even compare Ghana to Nigeria .

and plss don't start calling human index
human index is the basic of development. if there is no human development then what do you called development.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:55pm On May 12, 2017
Jayceon:
isn't this thread a d*ck measuring contest between Nigeria and Kenya?
Nope,dawg.It has gone beyond that.Now we know more about other africans up to north Africa because of this stuupid thread.I Know about Ethiopian history and an African brother who was thinking of falling on his own sword has been comforted here by many.So,you see,it's more than dick measuring btw Kenya and Nigeria.It's an African thing and it's a good thing if you could oblige us about positive development about black South Africans,especially black owned businesses and black intellectuals and sportsmen.I believe you are not here just to insult or reply insults.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 12, 2017
forgiveness:

Hahahahahah!

Let us look at this this way
Port Harcourt has better and complete transportation system and amenities than Mombasa e.g better airport, Mono rail, Inter - city rail, sea Port, bridges and good road network.
Port Harcourt has better public health amenities than Mombasa.
Port Harcourt has better city and more highrise than Mombasa. The last two pages showed 25 highrise already top up with others already on ground. Pls, take note that highrise is defined as structure with 12 and about floors.
Port Harcourt has better vibrant Estates than Mombasa. grin
Port Harcourt has better Sport amenities than Mombasa
Port Harcourt has more refineries than Mombasa

Port Harcourt has better public schools than Mombasa grin

I don't know much about the numbers of industries in Mombasa but I can tell you Port Harcourt has many industries. Check this and give me the link to industries in Mombasa. grin

http://www.businesslist.com.ng/category/industrial-services/city:port-harcourt

I will provide pictures of gigantic manufacturing companies latter. grin
Dude
1.Port Harcourt basically....Stinks. The place smells of fish and crude everywhere.Please do not say it is because of the oil industry.Mombasa has a refinery and imports pertoleum products for the entire region and does not smell like that.
2.Can you show even a single beach on Port Harcourt.And I mean a beach, not a sand collection site like virtually all beaches in West Africa, save for Senegal ,look like. Because they are all composed of rough yellow sand, the one used in construction.
Ours are made of sugar white soft powdery coral sand
The place is all mangrove(which we have in Mombasa, in creeks, not at the beach.And the beaches are littered everywhere!!

3.Port Harcourt has better transport facilities than Mombasa.That I very much agree!!Mombasa does not have a mono rail.However, the road system is currently being upgraded and so is the commuter rail system.
But on an estate level, Port Harcourt is a big FAIL.Most estates are covered with dirt roads.Mombasa as of 2015, is more than 70% carbopaved
4. Port Harcourt has better health amenities than Mombasa
Lawd!!!In Nigeria, not even Lagos measures up to Mombasa in terms of health facilities, leave alone Nairobi.Nigeria's health sector both public and private is CRAAAAAAAAP!!!
5.Port Harcourt has better city and more highrise than Mombasa. The last two pages showed 25 highrise already top up with others already on ground. Pls, take note that highrise is defined as structure with 12 and about floors.
No it does not.Who told you Mombasa's high rises are concentrated in the CBD alone
Port Harcourt has better vibrant Estates than Mombasa.}
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!Woooooi!!I actually come from Mombasa, we live side by side Arabs,Swahilis,Coastal Africans,Asians and more recently, Europeans like the Brits ,Italians and Germans.
Port Harcourt is dominated by one community, the Ijaw followed by Ibos, all dark skinned fellows, making the place look boring and very very very very very very very!!! Poor English!!!
Port Harcourt has better Sport amenities than Mombasa .
Yes it does.Our staduim construction has been delayed for several years now.
Port Harcourt has more refineries than Mombasa
You mean refineries that have not been working since the 1970sDude, who are you trying to fool We all know Nigeria has been importing fuel despite it being a crude oil producer.The entire Africa knows!!!
We had a functioning refinery until 2013 and according to the BBC, West African fuel is 'Dirty fuel' imported from Europe.The fuel in East Africa is actually the cleanest on the continent!! We actually made several reformes in 2005 where we banned dirty fuel.Meanwhile even plastic bottles in Nigeria are not safe!!http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37373414
As for Industries in Mombasa.Mombasa is the second most industrialised city in Kenya and the third in East Africa. A simple google search gives you 3000 resultshttps://www.google.com/search?q=Mombasa+Industries&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b#q=Mombasa+Industries&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=-4060012,39656432,940&tbm=lcl&rldimm=6504144230609431674&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sEAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2
So what are you talking about Mombasa has the largest Dockyard on the continent after Durban.We actually do ship repairs here!!

Port Harcourt has better public schools than Mombasa
Lawd!!!At no point has Nigeria's public school system ever been superior to that of Kenya at primary or secondary level.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index
So No.
Plus Mombasa's public schooling is waaaaaay above even that of most Nigerian cities. Leave alone Port Harcourt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.