Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,496 members, 7,895,106 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:10 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6368959 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) (6408) (6409) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 03, 2020
jerrymsigwa:
leave us alone..btw we are complacent with our life

Ofcourse. You've always been cool

complacent
/kəmˈpleɪs(ə)nt/
adjective
showing smug or uncritical satisfaction with oneself or one's achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Just30:
yet you couldnt qualify cus you couldn't beat grin grin grin

Its a two-leg game

Look at this guy. We qualified by finishing second in the group and went to Egypt Afcon. We beat you at home and you beat us away. Where do you live ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 03, 2020
MumuCountry:
Kenya beat Ghana in Kenya? So what happened in the Accra game? Did Kenya qualify? Very stvpid people, kenyans grin by the way, has Kenya ever qualified for any FIFA world cup?

If you were perfectionists as you claim we would not have beaten you away. And yes we qualified for Afcon after beating you first leg. Qualifying for FIFA WC is not perfecting football grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 03, 2020
kikuyu1:

TayserMahri, how do you respond to ishyt like this? Wordy, pseudointellectual BS topped with pretend analysis of an 8yr old child. Its like exchanging with Mercy Johnson look alikes on Tinder.
Whats the point!? Are you ok?

Tell you bro. Am ok, just practising the equivalent of gender equality on the intellectually deficient cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 03, 2020
kikuyu1:

Really! Fyi a patent exists - it was granted only early January. Some will ofc scream "fake news/conspiracy theory!" Here it is.

[url][https://patents.google.com/patent/US10130701B2/en?oq=10130701url]

A research institute patents the Virus and almost immediately after there's an outbreak. Coincidence? Especially having seen other spontaneous outbreaks -don't blame others for disbelieving the MSM!

Totally agree. Saw a clip of some disinfectant spray couple of days ago with Human coronavirus listed among its targets. Relatively new product in the market launched only a couple months ago before the current human coronavirus outbreak. I believe its an economic war on China. The current outbreak is suspicious even to the Chinese citizens themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2020
vaxx1:
if this is not coming from Cameroonian, Senegalese, Egyptians and Nigerians which are what we called football success in africa . then i will take it as a joke which is not well composed . even the above mentioned country will not consider Ghana football as such.....
no such thing as football success in Africa.... Just a bunch of sh1tty teams competing to see who is the least sh1tty...... But compared to the rest of the world African football is sh1t.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:
What do you dominate. You only dominate on rugby and That's all. In football your shiiiittt!!! grin cheesy grin
and cricket wink

And yes we are dog sh1t in football... No denying that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2020
TayserMahri:

If you talk of raw talent, Africa is only comparable to Europe and S. America. Good example Japan, which is the Brazil of Asia-Pacific would not dominate African soccer. I can name atleast 10 teams that would be more than a match for Japan; Algeria, Senegal, Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, DRC, Morocco. tongue

The issue was that old gun (vaxx) who said some African countries have perfected football. Very dumb angry
100% agree with the bolded but our teams still suck d1ck
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2020
MumuCountry:
At least gay people are not stvpid, right? They don't talk trash the way you do

[s][/s]
so your gay? Is that what you're saying?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2020
jl115:
and cricket wink

And yes we are dog sh1t in football... No denying that.
Then keep quiet and stop calling Ghanaians shiit since you're shitt on football, because they're far better than you!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Then keep quiet and stop calling Ghanaians shiit since you're shitt on football, because they're far better than you!! grin grin
Far better yes...............but still sh1t compared to the rest of the world...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2020
jl115:
no such thing as football success in Africa.... Just a bunch of sh1tty teams competing to see who is the least sh1tty...... But compared to the rest of the world African football is sh1t.
well, using south africa football standard. football in africa is really shitty but ones you start appreciating west africa football, you wuwill ll be open to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2020
TayserMahri:

Dude! I know they say English is not a marker of literacy or intelligence, but for someone from an English-speaking country I have to say I totally disagree. What are you saying son Just speak pidgin! I feel like a prof of quantum mechanics slugging it out with a bachelor of arts freshman! If the little exchange we've had has turned you to this I have to let you rest (though obviously you've never done better).
obviously, if grammer is the next thing you can attack in the whole writing , it simply shows you yourself have lost it. you can keep the rest of your gabbage to your next of kin.

if your level of intellect is weigh by the amount of grammer you think you type, then is a waste of time engaging you dude. i am actually engaging an idiot .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2020
vaxx1:
well, using south africa football standard. football in africa is really shitty but ones you start appreciating west africa football, youbwull be open to reality.
What has West Africa ever achieved internationally? and please dont say Africa Cup of Nations, because even SA has won that!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2020
jl115:
What has West Africa ever achieved internationally? and please dont say Africa Cup of Nations, because even SA has won that!
i just repeat it again , Ghana was the fifa under 20 champion of 2009, A two time winner of fifa under 17 championship. Nigeria had also won fifa under 17 championship .. that is international acheivement .....

And to top it , The 1995 fifa player of the year is from west Africa and he is the only black man ever to have won it ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Abuja tour - (Fastest growing city in the world )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTP6VK4nynM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2020
314.2 km Abuja-Lokoja Expressway(Nigeria will be great again)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Bayelsa Roads (South South Nigeria)
1- ISAAC-BORO-EXPRESS-WAY
2- OLD-AZIKORO-NTA-ROAD
Abuja (North Central Nigeria)
3- Good-luck Ebele Johnathan Expressway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ongoing Section 2 of Oyo-Ogbomosho Road. Dualization project

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Imagine if SA were to be in War like Nigeria ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
TayserMahri:

Ofcourse. You've always been cool

complacent
/kəmˈpleɪs(ə)nt/
adjective
showing smug or uncritical satisfaction with oneself or one's achievements.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
68816419:
Imagine if SA were to be in War like Nigeria ?

South Africa is not a banana republic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
gallivant:

Go kill your self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ksat: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
What is it about the Ghana education system that Kenya always run to for consultation?

I thought Kenya was supposed to be the very developed country to the "village" Ghana that Kenyans here are tagging Ghana to be.

@vaxx1 @Just30 Just30

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by volina(f): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
pacretus:
stupid little brat. It was in 2016 just 4 years ago, and nothing spectacular about it. Kenya only did such because the opportunity came.

Just so you know little brat, South Africa is actually the first country to do that.

Gush!!! Of all the news posted here on the development going across the 36 states in Nigeria,
And seeing that nothing in all of Kenya comes close, the only thing you could do was lie.

You level of envy is pathetic.

My fellow brat I missed one word. Thank you so much coz I would never have realized that ...I meant that Kenya was the first sub Saharan country to separate sarcophagus Siamese twins ……! How about that dear ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
The so called Kenya's third largest city (Nakuru)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3kuw6cz8fE
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
ksat:
What is it about the Ghana education system that Kenya always run to for consultation?

I thought Kenya was supposed to be the very developed country to the "village" Ghana that Kenyans here are tagging Ghana to be.

@vaxx1 @Just30 Just30
HAA.....I am about to post this.

you just disclosed a confidential matter ..... Ghana will forever remain a benchmark of quality to the republic of kenya . whether the Kenyans on this forum like it or not. now they are ready to invite Ghanaian officials with kenya tax payer money to be educated and tutor on this double track program ....lol...

I am sure Ghanaian education board will listen and ensure the system is replicated successfully in kenya as it is in Ghana now.

I only hope kenya will be financial capable to build more school in the future while embarking on the program . Ghana which remain the yardstick of quality to kenya is already building over 300 secondary schools across the country .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MumuCountry: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Waaaaa look. Upon all the mouth mouth these stvpid kenyans make, they still run to Ghana for knowledge and expertise. Chai. Where are the foolish Kenyans?

ksat:

@vaxx1 @Just30 Just30

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
inside the new 307 ambulance Ghana goverment recently procured to enhance public health delivery .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MumuCountry: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Who told you South Africa is not a banana republic? Forget about those fanciful buildings and roads etc. South Africa today is in deep shIt. Their former President Zuma finished that country.
gallivant:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
MumuCountry:

Who told you South Africa is not a banana republic? Forget about those fanciful buildings and roads etc. South Africa today is in deep shIt. Their former President Zuma finished that country.

South Africa has not received 16 IMF bailouts, not a banana Republic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
68816419:
The so called Kenya's third largest city (Nakuru)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3kuw6cz8fE

I suggest you stick to posting Nigeria and Dangote's wealth. We can post our cities and towns without your help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) (6408) (6409) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.