Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,943 members, 7,876,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312516 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6488) (6489) (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Acadavah:

So where is your BRT? Even this one you failed to implement.

world best BRT system wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

Stick to the subject Nakuru..saying that my words hit your nerves is not a complement..

Stop attending the University of Nakuru you won't listen..

Okay pick any Nigerian city with the same population size as Nakuru let us compare if you beat me I will leave this thread forever
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

Yet you still have the one of the world worst traffic jams
The only broke country here is Nigeria which borrows loans to pay loans

Lol did you know you just described the foolishness of Kenyan govt in that simple sentences @ bolded grin

Once again a nakurian like you won't know what it takes to get to and from in Nairobi most especially places like upperhill and CBd that has 1.5m people trooping in on a daily basis ....we are nothing compared to the few road-less Nairobi which in turn causes traffic due to clustering on the few paved road and absence of adequate public transport system
....what lagosians are complaining of now is limited vehicles on the roads if Lagos not traffic jam....Nairobi had been raped front and back with choatic matatu madness....what a city.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

But I am not lying ..every nigerian today know this...

You go to those state that is supposedly meant to be populated and you find the place almost deserted and scanty(apart from Lagos)......

There was a time they came out exposing themselves when they had slight internal disagreement due to greed..

Poor boy
We live in a digital and technological era boy
Anything can be verified
That is why you have World Bank and imf offices in your country to verify any report your govt presents
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

Story boy..nature hates Kenya so much...

We know we can compete with THE IN beautiful scenery but Kenyaaaaa oh please..

Let us compare Nigerian nature vs Kenya nature
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Jonraid:
Well,we are 47 m and you guys are like 60m plus!
Like there is 53m Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

Okay pick any Nigerian city with the same population size as Nakuru let us compare if you beat me I will leave this thread forever

Joke Nakuru I have seen the whole of Nakuru and I must say the back and forth cherry picking won't save you now..just watch the whole of your road-less Nakuru neighbourhood on virtual tour and weep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3kuw6cz8fE

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

Lol did you know you just described the foolishness of Kenyan govt in that simple sentences @ bolded grin

Once again a nakurian like you won't know what it takes to get to and from in Nairobi most especially places like upperhill and CBd that has 1.5m people trooping in on a daily basis ....we are nothing compared to the few road-less Nairobi which in turn causes traffic due to clustering on the few paved road and absence of adequate public transport system
....what lagosians are complaining of now is limited vehicles on the roads if Lagos not traffic jam....Nairobi had been raped front and back with choatic matatu madness....what a city.. grin
Loans to pay civil servants salaries
Buhari borrowed Chinese loans to pay govt govt workers salaries remember

Nairobi matatu culture is amazing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

Poor boy
We live in a digital and technological era boy
Anything can be verified
That is why you have World Bank and imf offices in your country to verify any report your govt presents

Do they count our pop Nakuru...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just30:

grin grin grin grin

the new prostitutes on Accra streets are Kenyan girls.
these are not just proclamations.

Your fraudulent habits are creeping back hobbit. Did you transverse Accra's red light district, took a big enough sample to verify your findings? Don't take pleasure in being a natural con. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

Joke Nakuru I have seen the whole of Nakuru and I must say the back and forth cherry picking won't save you now..just watch the whole of your road-less Nakuru neighbourhood on virtual tour and weep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3kuw6cz8fE

That is a rural area boy
Name your city we kicked it off boy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

Let us compare Nigerian nature vs Kenya nature

No need for that Nakuru...I will be gone from here before you know it to attend to more urgent matters...I know a Nakuru undergrad like you have luxury of time at your balcony to watch your $2 flower pot blossom grin grin grin

You can get what you seek online, particularly Instagram...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

That is a rural area boy
Name your city we kicked it off boy

That is Nakuru boy...Nakuru has no urbanity..I am glad you silent sentiment has finally attested to your Nakuru being a backwater

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

Do they count our pop Nakuru...

Population can be estimated easily boy

And why is govt not carrying out population census?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Jonraid:
Chief of defense staff visiting the Kenyan soldiers in Somalia. cool

Those are serious gunz in picture one! grin

Plus this high level security team

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Superb!
I wish Tz could construct something similar. I still can't understand why us Africans don't learn from each other.

I guess Combinations of pride, Stupidity and Inferiority complex.
Bellow is the New Oshodi Brt,Bus Terminals.
The interchange was constructed on the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) arrangement and has would process minimum of one million passengers daily,. The interchange has 18 lifts; six each for the three terminals that are equipped with CCTV(higest numbers of lifts in a single Building in the world ) , with the capacity to enable one predict when a bus would arrive at the terminal

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
47 million as per the 2019 census!
Acadavah:

Like there is 53m Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Problemkid1:
You never even see anything sef grin grin Na forgiveness I dey even pity pass sef. grin grin

Hahahaha! I no dey check mention sometimes ooooo because the thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
You are a king of slums! Truly,we can't match you

We call the shots around this part of world, .... East Africa lives under the shadows of Kenya....aren't you(Tanzanians) ashamed that everything we share,people from outside the region(including these wretched Nigerians here) thinks it's only in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

Okay it is called Uyo it's population is in between 300 000 and 500 000, it isn't next to a body of water but the road system there is top notch
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Problemkid1:
Can't wait to see that grin grin grin

You know what I can do na

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Jonraid:
47 million as per the 2019 census!

Yes I know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:
Loans to pay civil servants salaries
Buhari borrowed Chinese loans to pay govt govt workers salaries remember

Nairobi matatu culture is amazing

Borrowing to pay salaries is not something we do oftenly, it is a once in a blue moon thing which we are curbing....but borrowing to pay previous loan and massage your vunerable currency is stupidity...lol..

Choas and loud madness in the street of nairobi is not a culture to be considered amazing..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abohboy:

Okay it is called Uyo it's population is in between 300 000 and 500 000, it isn't next to a body of water but the road system there is top notch

You are insulting uyo..stop it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
What were they trying to do? Hohohoho Hohohoho
After they realized about their big brother (TZ) is having BRT,they decided drawing those reddish stuff? Just like that?
Pwopwopwopwooooo Pwopwopwopwooooo
Only in KENYA
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Problemkid1:
Pig? Lol, Though I don't talk to pigs, but I can't control it anymore grin grin you're an idiot cheesy Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world only on paper. While in reality Kenya is the real poverty capital of the world. Turkana has already given us the video grin grin you can now die if you want grin grin grin

There is only one poverty capital. Stop making noise.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
68816419:

I guess Combinations of pride, Stupidity and Inferiority complex.
Bellow is the New Oshodi Brt,Bus Terminals.
The interchange was constructed on the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) arrangement and has would process minimum of one million passengers daily,. The interchange has 18 lifts; six each for the three terminals that are equipped with CCTV(higest numbers of lifts in a single Building in the world ) , with the capacity to enable one predict when a bus would arrive at the terminal

We are rolling on another level
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
68816419:

Only in KENYA
grin grin grin grin grin

Crazy Kenyaaaaa.lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

Population can be estimated easily boy

And why is govt not carrying out population census?

Because they know their lies would be busted and truth would be revealed...

There was a ti.e they wanted to pass the bill , but the corrupt lords immediately silenced it knowing it will close their tap.of corrupt income..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

That is Nakuru boy...Nakuru has no urbanity..I am glad you silent sentiment has finally attested to your Nakuru being a backwater

Let me educate you Nakuru is a county in Kenya It ranges from rural areas to urban areas
Nakuru town has less than 1million people urban residents

So bring any Nigerian town equivalent to Nakuru we compare.
I will start Nakuru town below

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
68816419:

Only in KENYA
grin grin grin grin grin

Good for them,They are trying so hard to catch up with the rest developed African countries with BRT/MRT like Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, North African countries, Tanzania and RSA grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
68816419:

Only in KENYA
grin grin grin grin grin

They were busy doing kiddies colouring and painting with poster colours and crayons to decieve Gullible minds like undergrad nakuru grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6488) (6489) (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 27 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.