Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,342 members, 7,877,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6321223 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
TayserMahri:

Here you go....

OMFG!? This nikka has been screeching BRT for a year-katika jina la Yesu;let him have it so we can have some peace!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
kikuyu1:
This isn't someone I normally listen to but it somehow popped up in my feed-her research is mainly pedestrian and conclusions thus wanting but she's spot on excoriating FW de Klerk in this vid. The nikka actually excused apartheid saying "only 5000 Africans died" (!??) and THAT APARTHEID WASN'T A CRIME.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AARJR2IRJM

This is THE ISHYT jl115 was trying to push before he got into angry exchanges with his long lost pissed off husband. People,this is how false histories are written! If you let them,soon you'll hear the years of white supremacy and the degradation suffered by Africans were nothing but a monumental class based misunderstanding!
Trying to stir sh1t again I see......... Rather stick to your, unicorns, reptillians and black Nazis theories.

All you are trying to do is put words in my mouth saying I'm pushing agendas I never did.

Why don't you quote a single post of mine were I justified, defended or supported apartheid or even stated it wasn't a crime against humanity ..... Please bro I beg you grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
jln115:

Trying to stir sh1t again I see......... Rather stick to your, unicorns, reptillians and black Nazis theories.

All you are trying to do is put words in my mouth saying I'm pushing agendas I never did.

Why don't you quote a single post of mine were I justified, defended or supported apartheid or even stated it wasn't a crime against humanity ..... Please bro I beg you grin grin

Its Friday,the net never forgets! You were saying your people found SA empty and never took slaves-and denied all evidence to the contrary. That kind of ishyt is bleeping ANNOYING WHEN YOU JUSTIFY CRIMES LIKE DE KLERK.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nigeria doesn't export crude oil through lagos ports. Lagos is the most popular and convenient port but we have other ports like onne and warri. other states like akwa ibom and ondo are also trying to build theirs as well. calabar port can also be developed but alot of work will have to be done to accommodate larger vessels.

tylann:

Nothing will happen we will create another Nairobi
Lagos handles most of Nigeria exports and imports including oil so if we take out Lagos
Everbodys know what will happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
kikuyu1:

Its Friday,the net never forgets! You were saying your people found SA empty and never took slaves-and denied all evidence to the contrary. That kind of ishyt is bleeping ANNOYING WHEN YOU JUSTIFY CRIMES LIKE DE KLERK.
Just quote were I said any of that wink..... Please I'm literally begging you. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
well said

Danielnino00:

I hope u aren't trying to mock us because of covid-19?
Your government have allowed hundreds of Chinese migrants into your country until today.. there's no knowning where the virus will hit next..
If it hits Kenya,u think the rest of us will mock you ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Come now @kikuyu1..... You're not the first to call me a racist on this thread....... I'm still waiting for evidence for the things you apparently claim I said...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Danielnino00:

Your government have allowed hundreds of Chinese migrants into your country until today.. there's no knowning where the virus will hit next..
am just hoping ths virus is genetically selective ( am serious)..coz if its not an it hits Africa then i dont know...most of Africa is not prepared for ths..heard that it doesnt affect hot places..just praying cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
chrisooblog:
Nigeria doesn't export crude oil through lagos ports. Lagos is the most popular and convenient port but we have other ports like onne and warri. other states like akwa ibom and ondo are also trying to build theirs as well. calabar port can also be developed but alot of work will have to be done to accommodate larger vessels.

Lagos ports are the busiest in your country
Handling more cargo than all your so called ports combined
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Danielnino00:

Tell the same to that guy I quoted/replied to....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

am just hoping ths virus is genetically selective ( am serious)..coz if its not an it hits Africa then i dont know...most of Africa is not prepared for ths..heard that it doesnt affect hot places..just praying cheesy

At #55 in the world in terms of preparedness, Kenya is just as prepared for this as China is, which isn't saying much since...

Nevertheless the virus shouldn't be allowed to make its way into the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa, which means Nigeria should be willing to do the noble thing if, hopefully not when, the virus becomes less manageable & "self quarantine" itself from the rest of the region.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
jln115:

Listen; unlike many people here I'm not here to tediously recycle the same ishyt 15x. You specifically stated "apartheid was one African group oppressing another " and laid out more nitrogeneous matter on how you found the Cape unpopulated, never kept slaves, Shaka Zulu killed millions as did Idi Amin blah blah blah all to excuse and whitewash your people's very real genocidal crimes which were rooted in white racism. de Klerk basically tried the same play you did.
It's Friday night but think CAREFULLY IF YOU WANT ME TO PRODUCE THE POSTS. I can do it tomorrow: like I said earlier I'm even deeper into certain things ATM.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 12:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Stevoh18:

Poverty and Codiv19 ....Nigeria,a human catastrophic world
Manze jo, this covid19 is nothing to joke about bro. Usifanye hivyo. Let us all be afraid, very very afraid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 4:21am On Feb 29, 2020
Hbuyosh:
Manze jo, this covid19 is nothing to joke about bro. Usifanye hivyo. Let us all be afraid, very very afraid.

Nnafahamu but ilibidi nimuambie...kulingana na kile huyo chizi husema tukiwa na issues ....no one should joke about any natural calamities of whatever kind

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 4:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Splendid architectural design

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:02am On Feb 29, 2020
kikuyu1:

Listen; unlike many people here I'm not here to tediously recycle the same ishyt 15x. You specifically stated "apartheid was one African group oppressing another " and laid out more nitrogeneous matter on how you found the Cape unpopulated, never kept slaves, Shaka Zulu killed millions as did Idi Amin blah blah blah all to excuse and whitewash your people's very real genocidal crimes which were rooted in white racism. de Klerk basically tried the same play you did.
It's Friday night but think CAREFULLY IF YOU WANT ME TO PRODUCE THE POSTS. I can do it tomorrow: like I said earlier I'm even deeper into certain things ATM.

Dude,its Saturday morning:do you still want me to got through with this?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
This is a list of "engineering complex stuff" found in united republic of Tanzania but which are not found in kenya
The list is too long,but I will list 10 complex engineering stuff which no kiberan have seen or used.These stuff have been engineered to match first world standards.No more of empty talk.Time for real action is now. OK,let's start with number...
Electrified Standard gauge railway.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
The list of "complex stuff" is going on.These are engineering complex stuff found in united republic of Tanzania but not in Kenya.All these stuff have been engineered to match first world standards. If any kiberan argue,he is free to counter by the photos only.Ok,,Lets check the next complex stuff which is number..

The best public marine transportation

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Stevoh18:

The only thing they can brag about is "population population population"
The only thing kenya can brag about is poverty, starvation, hunger, Alshabab, sex slave, whites, Turkana, slums, ugliest etc. grin grin You kenyans are just bunch of useless pigs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
Kenya is by far better than the zoogeria and its 199million extremely hungry citizens.... grin
Zimbabwe is by far better than your stricken ZOO grin grin 30 million bastards are living under his/Aids in that zoogrin grin grin foolish murderfvckers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
The list of complex stuff is continuing...
This time we have a complex stuff which is in united republic of Tanzania but not in Kenya.This engineering stuff looks simple by yet,its too complex for ordinary kiberan.
Ok. Let's see this simple stuff in TZ,but not to our noisy neighbor.This stuff is found in one of government institutions.

Number..
Maritime simulator

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
tylann:

You have activated idiocy mode goodbye
Let me argue with sane people
Don't be pained Mr tylann. Just30 is only trying to educate you. Because you're just naturally dumb like the rest of your foolish Kenya brothers and that bombastic foolish Zulu bastard grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
The list is still going on..
One of complex stuff which is found in Tanzania but not in Kenya is this type of bridge.A cable bridge[/b]This bridge is too complex for a kiberan.Let's place it in number..

[b]004
A cable stayed bridge

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
The list of complex stuff...

We have BRT in United republic of Tanzania, but not to our noisy neighbor.This is another engineering stuff found in TZ but its too complex for a kiberan..

Number
005. BRT network in Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
I don't see anything complex. Also, Kenya is manufacturing your BRT buses and all your boats and ferries. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mwanza City in Tanzania
Photo 2 Hospital in Mwanza

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 3:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mwanza Tz

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Problemkid1:
Don't be pained Mr tylann. Just30 is only trying to educate you. Because you're just naturally dumb like the rest of your foolish Kenya brothers and that bombastic foolish Zulu bastard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 4:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
tylann:

Nothing will happen we will create another Nairobi
Lagos handles most of Nigeria exports and imports including oil so if we take out Lagos
Everbodys know what will happen

Like I said,you know nothing .

If u shut down the airport in Lagos, there's still Abuja airport to take over.... Does Kenya have an alternative to Nairobi airport?
If you shut down the seaport in Lagos,there's port Harcourt port,Calabar port,onne port and Warri port...
Lagos handles most of Nigeria's import and export because it was the former capital and also the economic capital ..there are other alternative ports to take over from Lagos ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

If u shut down the airport in Lagos, there's still Abuja airport to take over.... Does Kenya have an alternative to Nairobi airport?
If you shut down the seaport in Lagos,there's port Harcourt port,Calabar port,onne port and Warri port...
Lagos handles most of Nigeria's import and export because it was the former capital and also the economic capital ..there are other alternative ports to take over from Lagos ..

If we shut Nairobi airport we have mombasa airport kisumu airport isiolo airport
Nairobi is an inland city it doesn't have a port
In Kenya Mombasa handles most of Kenya's imports not Nairobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

Last time you shut Lagos airport your planes landed in Ghana. You have a bad memory or what? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 30 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.