Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,190 members, 7,877,417 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6319498 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6566) (6567) (6568) (6569) (6570) (6571) (6572) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Austine1213:

Construction started 2019 its 88 floors

And what next....

Give me the name if the tower let me go conduct my research...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
this rubbish doesnt qualify to be called CITIES...FACT. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@danielwhatever, that GDP 419 is still meaningless GDP faithfool, please do yourself a favour and check the biggest stock market in Africa JSE is worth over $1,3trillion in market capitalization while your market cap is still tiny $60bn. Again if you look at GDP crap it doesn't count what is happening in banks, private sector, stock markets etc...if you look at private wealth SA still tops the zoo the money in the private hands in SA is $722billion that's nearly 3 times our GDP. Look at the top 10 richest banks in Africa, SA banks tops, the likes of Standard bank $186bn, ABSA $104bn, Fnb $90bn, Firstrand $81bn, Bidwest bank $45bn etc...

You are crying now, you know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@problemkid, google Dangote wealth in 2020 is worth $10bn comes from 66m extremely poor, illiterate fool-ani, Hausa tribe vs SA born Elon Musk net worth $37,5 billion. The gap between Dangote $10bn and Oppenheimer SA based networth $9bn is small. Please feel free to use the net wisely zoo boy.

Still rolling I tears
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
NOT CITIES...FACT.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Austine1213:

You stupid

You beyond stupid, a grownup having no brains what a waste

You do know Amenhotepzuid has been spewing alot a f B.S
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
NOT CITIES...FACT.

Dude stop embarrassing yourself..this is Kenya, most especially the last pic...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
TOWNSHIP by SA standards...this one. FACT. cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

My mistake Cameroon is not from west Africa
Now go slow with lies
Togo and those guineas have dictators

That is what happen when you choose to make your self a Nakuru uni product in the making....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

When next the refugee returns from America just as he once returned empty handed from Dubai , help me tell him that he is stupid and highly ignorant...
He should conduct a little research before coming online to rant only because so much as a simple question which undoubtedly to seems to be the truth,hit some of those raw nerve....

Even if he cries from today to tomorrow, the reality still stands....

He is a stupid kwewkere in America grin grin

Words like kwere, Nigga, ,.... Dont apply to everyone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

It is more like a mixed used, large shopping and entertainment, leisure complex.....

City KO, nation Ni grin grin

I tire for the guy oooo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
this is Kenya hey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
yes you would say that when SA history refuses to teach such things. lol i hear you that's why mandela didn't come to nigeria to say thank you https://oldnaija.com/2017/03/30/nelson-mandelas-visit-to-nigeria-in-1993-photo-and-video/

GJ weakened are military greatly and only hired your mercenaries because he was too incompetent to find a lasting solution but went for the lazy and easy option of inviting mercenaries. if there's anyone we should thank it's the Chadeans and Nigeriens who helped downgrade BK to their present levels. plus if your mercenaries are so great i wonder why somalia, mali, syria haven't hired them for their expert services

jln115:

Glad you agreed that you only trained a few ANC members, and made no actual military contribution, secondly Nigeria in the grand scheme of things did very very very little to actually end Apartheid.

Also Our Mercenaries made great inroads to defeating Boko Haram......you should've thanked GJ for bring in people that know a thing or two about COIN warfare instead of criticizing him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
jln115:

Bro infrastructural drives development and growth..............So yes if you take out our infrastructure we would be just like the rest of the continent grin grin but luckily we aint!

Secondly Nigeria has never and I repeat has never provided any sort of Military aid to South Africa.........and im not talking about a bit of training here and there during apartheid, Im talking about actual intervention like what South African mercenaries are doing in Nigeria by physically fighting Boko Haram.

Infastructure drives growth , yeah but why is the reverse the case in the case of SA... The rest B.S can kiss my ass..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
forgiveness:

Who doesn't know that?

They can only deceive themselves.

The easiest way to shove down salient point and run away is to follow that easy route..oh yes we know..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

Nakuru go tell that to Bloomberg.. simple

Bring that Bloomberg report here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

You do know Amenhotepzuid has been spewing alot a f B.S

Lol is he south african?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

And what next....

Give me the name if the tower let me go conduct my research...

Durban iconic tower
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

Dude stop embarrassing yourself..this is Kenya, most especially the last pic...

Only the last pic is Kenya the rest are Nigeria
Be a good citizen boy smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

Hohohohoho our govt will never allow road to our main port rot like apapa tin road

Same old B.S....it rot and is getting a facelift so what is your point...you are trying to deflect once again...

My happiness is that my govt has not allowed our road deterioration from 12% paved road network to 8% with an annual addition of less than and not more than 600km.....

#roadlesscountry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

That is what happen when you choose to make your self a Nakuru uni product in the making....

Daaah you are the one who taught Nigeria is the second largest country in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

Only the last pic is Kenya the rest are Nigeria
Be a good citizen boy smiley

The last pic looks worst of all pics and yes all 4 pics is in Kenya...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

Bring that Bloomberg report here

Go look for and don't be lazy...the report is still very fresh(not more up to 3 days old) so it should be easy to find
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

Same old B.S....it rot and is getting a facelift so what is your point...you are trying to deflect once again...

My happiness is that my govt has not allowed our road deterioration from 12% paved road network to 8% with an annual addition of less than and not more than 600km.....

#roadlesscountry

Getting a facelift since forever and ever
How about planes diverting from Lagos to land in accra
Mombasa will never reach that mediocre level
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Austine1213:

Durban iconic tower

Ok I would look it up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

Getting a facelift since forever and ever
How about planes diverting from Lagos to land in accra
Mombasa will never reach that mediocre level

Noise..who thought you how to make noise...why not go and serve as a catalyst to quick finish it up you weasel...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
they are good at believing their own LIES. RUSSIA, CHINA, INDIA, EGYPT, LIBYA, ALGERIA, ETHIOPIA, TANZANIA, KENYA AND ALL SADC states did help SA during apartheid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

The last pic looks worst of all pics and yes all 4 pics is in Kenya...

No it doesn't the first pic is horrible

Your govt name places like abeokuta as cities grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
by SA standards these are not CITIES but townships...your Maiduguri, Makurdi etc..are CRAP. FACT.

Lunatic..since when did markudi become acity...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
jln115:

With a population of nearly 500 000 its not!!

What are the infrastructures in that place?

It's a very beautiful town though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Austine1213:

Words like kwere, Nigga, ,.... Dont apply to everyone

He is one..go tell the refugee I said so..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

No it doesn't the first pic is horrible

Your govt name places like abeokuta as cities grin

Which ever way you put it, all 4 pics of Kenya looks horrible...it is not my business, it's yours..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6566) (6567) (6568) (6569) (6570) (6571) (6572) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.