Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,193 members, 7,877,426 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6319792 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6573) (6574) (6575) (6576) (6577) (6578) (6579) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

msee ask sammy about naija fashion (sheets an stuff )not hard stuff... grin

I will ask him about kaduna junction then
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

Nonsense..I am a big fan of Hollywood movies...I watch it as it gets to the cinema...funny enough the ratio with which I watch Hollywood movies to Nollywood is 75 : 25
And you missed District 9? Bro it was one of the highest grossing films in the world in 2009 when it was released?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

I will ask him about kaduna junction then
Yes ... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Where is sammy an that other whobbit grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
SA today the younger generation doesn't see COLOUR. FACT. grin grin grin
I guess you are the old generation that certainly does see colour.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
call her Luminara Unduli the Jedi master cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
Where is sammy an that other whobbit grin grin

West Africa needs to be hit by a meteorite
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

West Africa needs to be hit by a meteorite

grin grin grin grin ok man...go slow on them WAs..they suffered alot..lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
jln115:
good thing is not everybody lives under a rock like you Sammy wink

Dude I am not here to joke...I am very sure 90% of naijans here have never heard of it too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
World-famous boxer Floyd Mayweather is set to expand his business portfolio to Africa, with Kenya among key markets targeted in the plan.

On Saturday, February 1, South African media mogul and entertainer Thabo Molefe, better known as TBO Touch, was confirmed as the new Vice-President of Africa operations for Mayweather's company, The Money Team (TMT).

In a series of posts on social media, TBO Touch revealed that they would be bringing the Mayweather Boxing + Fitness gym franchise to Johannesburg and Cape Town in South Africa, Nairobi in Kenya and Cairo in Egypt.
Where is WAs peeps.. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

I agree..same way south Africa needs those capital flight....

That is also the bottom line..

At least we can agree on something that's a first
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

What did you just say .....I mean what did you just say boy... 50 people have been killed in Nigeria today and you are talking about how you value your life

Yeah ...30 children goes missing in Kenya daily..how about that...even today as we speak fresh new 30 kids has gone missing...it is a normal thing in the zoo Kenya.

If such happens in nigeria on a daily basis it would keep being a global News and not corrupt-ily shoved under the carpet..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc3XbzoCFps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

Yeah ...30 children goes missing in Kenya daily..how about that...even today as we speak fresh new 30 kids has gone missing...it is a normal thing in the zoo Kenya.

If such happens in nigeria on a daily basis it would keep being a global News and not corrupt-ily shoved under the carpet..

if China lost 30 kids evry day the world will stop..dude use that thing in your head please ..try please... cheesy

Any way sam ths is the official report..Only 110 still missing per 2019 try to compare with Nigeria please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsr15ug-7UE
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

grin grin grin
Ooh Sammy... Abeokuta Sammy
You do know Nigeria is a Banana Republic
If 50 people can just be killed like that and nothing is done what about missing children
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Just30:
But the Kenyatta's have been in power for close to 50 years
grin grin grin
That is what a dynasty is

Alpha Conde of Guinea has only been in power for 10 years.
Guinea runs a 5 year electoral cycle.

Did you start with the lying again? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
grandstar:

Where are the jobs for those graduates?

Sometime jobs is not the issue, but being underpaid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Abeokuta Sammy how many Nigerians have been killed so far this year
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

grin grin grin
Ooh Sammy... Abeokuta Sammy
You do know Nigeria is a Banana Republic
If 50 people can just be killed like that and nothing is done what about missing children
sammy went to dig some dirt but as usual stuff dont always favor him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Just30:
Senior Kenyatta 20 years
Junior Kenyatta, still counting.

If you don't know don't deceive people you fraud.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:
Kenya is truly shiit..
what about the giant ZOO.? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Let's enjoy some Tanzanian suburbs scenery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

More renders
... topped out and under construction. cool. I know It's hard for a jealous mind to grasp that. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
An yes season 3 is almost here..The west world cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDJbFA32_QY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wetlands and upperhill.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
Where is that engineer of stuff aka kazi grin

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

sammy went to dig some dirt but as usual stuff dont always favor him grin

Poor Sammy... Abeokuta Sammy ( voice of Hector barbossa grin grin )
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
samorobo:

Dude I am not here to joke...I am very sure 90% of naijans here have never heard of it too
it was literally thee movie world wide in 2009
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nairobi old CBD.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Upper hill. The hope of our city. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
More from upperhill.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
tylann:

Hohohohoho
The joke of the century
You are no where being better
Ghana invites imf bailouts like every four years
You started a new currency just the other day and you pegged it 1vs1 against the dollar and now it has lost it's value in an astonishing manner
So how are you better tell us
You are the largest gold producer in Africa with nothing to show of

dude ur jokes are to old come again.......tell me what Kenya can show off as at now...2 hours runners lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@problemkid, one of your GDP faith fools did post a spread sheet showing that SA makes more money in showbiz and entertainment than the zoo we lead Africa. grin
In everything be it music, football, movies and money. We're far ahead of you smelling bongos grin grin we don't compare our country with your ZOO grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6573) (6574) (6575) (6576) (6577) (6578) (6579) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 47 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.