Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,164 members, 7,877,325 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6318955 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) (6587) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2020
tylann:

No I didn't I never insinuated anything as you claim

Here Nakuru

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2020
@samsoro, you can only fool your fellow Yoruba's and Hausa/Fulani about the GDP nonsense not other regions in the zoo. Again I repeat you are fooling yourself about cinemas. Fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2020
tylann:

Which facts
I need to see them facts

Dude you are poorer than nigeria just accept and move on..or better still get elected and change it....this current govt would never...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2020
samorobo:

Bring me a source that says Netflix is in Kaduna since you thought I was talking about Netflix in Kaduna....

Let me troll along..that is my specialty

If you want me to believe me you need to post the links
I will accept that without hesitation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@samsoro, you can only fool your fellow Yoruba's and Hausa/Fulani about the GDP nonsense not other regions in the zoo. Again I repeat you are fooling yourself about cinemas. Fact.

Instead of crying online go save your country from recession if not you Wight even be having any GDP to brag of...and also those capital flight..your wealth is reducing on a daily basis..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2020
samorobo:

Here Nakuru

So where did I insinuate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2020
samorobo:

Dude you are poorer than nigeria just accept and move on..or better still get elected and change it....this current govt would never...

Who said that
You said you have facts where are they
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2020
@samsoro, Yoruba house nigger that picture I posted yesterday showing Chinese nationals walking in the slums of Abuja was shown on a thread titled slums in nigger area here on naiaraland. I can post the link here for everyone to see. cry kiss desperate idiot. That what happens when fakes become desperate they bring up lies and screen grabs or photos of fake things to prove their lies. kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2020
@samsoro on that same picture, I can show you a YouTube video showing zoogerian dark dirty bitches fighting in the slums of Abuja.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2020
tylann:

If you want me to believe me you need to post the links
I will accept that without hesitation

I am not bring it...the entire continent knows about it ...

Every tom dick and Harry knows lionheart was the first African movie to be purchased by Netflix..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2020
sirjerry:

District 9.

Director—Neill Blomkamp(canadian South African)

Writer—-Terri tachel(Canadian)

Producers—Peter Jackson and Carolynee(New Zealand and Australian).

Edited by—-Julian Clarke(Canadian)

Production companies—- QED International, Tristar, wingNut films( American, American, New Zealand).

Please explain to me how you term this movie as South African
Terri Tachel is South African she is the wife of Niell Blomkamp and is a South African Citizen(She hold dual citizenship)

The screenplay was written by both her and Niell Blomkamp

Actors are all South African

Film Staff were all South African

CGI was done by a South African company

Its a South African movie mate wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2020
tylann:

Who said that
You said you have facts where are they

UNICEF, WFP....you guys are too poor than you live from hand to mouth...wonder no more why your car per capita is too low cost you can barely afford what to eat...even you as a person can't, not with that balcony hibiscus income.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2020
Yesterday I posted a map showing slum.population in Lagos the Portuguese slave port. You said that was Kibera after seeing that your lagos slum population is nearly 10 times bigger than the entire population of Kibera. That's Lagos alone....next time you and your fellow boons wanna make noise about housing please visit UNHabitat stats and see that the zoo leads in extreme poverty and slums. Extreme poverty + slums are like twins go together. Remember that. Mavros kiss cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2020
jln115:
Terri Tachel is South African she is the wife of Niell Blomkamp and is a South African Citizen

The screenplay was written by both her and Niell Blomkamp

Actors are all South African

Film Staff were all South African

CGI was done by a South African company

Its a South African movie mate wink

CGI was also done in oshodi...does it make it make avengers Nollywood..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2020
They hate District 9 because that movie looks down at dark skin niggers grin grin grin grin black zombies lol....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2020
sirjerry:

An error Meant black panther.

Though they made use of john katana band song in lion king.
Ok which Kenyan staff did they use in Black Panther?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2020
tylann:

So where did I insinuate

In your words..."my mistake Cameroon is not west Africa"....

Once again Kenya education has failed you taahira...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2020
West Africa has enough private airlines flying it name
tylann:

West Africa has none
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2020
sirjerry:

We play to our audience.

And that’s why we have a thriving movie industry and you do not.

And why fight for an Oscar when you can create your own Oscar wink wink Ingenuity
We dont have a thriving movie industry? cool story!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Any Kenyan idiot that can take nakuru's place..I have beat the idiot off NL
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2020
sirjerry:

Help me ask am oo
South African Actors, and shot with the help of the South African and Namibian film commission
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2020
bjnorl:
The Pardos can be a mixture of Europeans, Levantine Arabs, Crypto-Jews or Anusim, Africans, Amerindians, Gypsies and Asians.

Brazilian president Lula say around the world that Brazil is the largest black country outside Africa. And stupid people believe. Because never travel for Brazil. Sadly many people never met any Brazilian and base their ignorance on what they hear. The media only shows the african side of Brazil carnival, Salvador and mulatoes. Brazil look like a African country for many people because the media portray us a African country.

[YouTube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6LGrr8iEg [/YouTube]

and your point is ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2020
samorobo:

You are very stupid jiln5….how you wish your industry will be that good.. nonsense those are Hollywood movies..I guess black panther is now a Nigerian movie since the writer was a Nigerian lady or even a Kenyan movie since Lupita played a major role....

Is the production house SA? Yes or no
Who is the Nigerian writer grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2020
samorobo:

Dont use the world fully.... Warner Bros or whatever production house can choose to employ 100% SA actors and directors on a movie set but that doesn't make it an SA work...so long as the production house is not theirs.....
Even if it is a Netflix original...that is like saying Pablo Escobar is a Colombian movie or sense 8 is a German, Kenyan, Mexican,indian,South Korean, movie cold it was shot in this locations and also using a huge chunk of their actors...

"District 9 is a 2009 science fiction action film directed by Neill Blomkamp, written by Blomkamp and Terri Tatchell, and produced by Peter Jackson and Carolynne Cunningham. It is a co-production of New Zealand, the United States and South Africa."
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2020
@sir jerry, the whole Lion King is a southern African theme. That movie isn't new I use to watch lion king when I was a kid. Lastly the lion king songs were all composed by SA born composer Lebo M he is still at Disney world and based in US. Yes he's is black and a Grammy, multi award winner.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2020
samorobo:

Yeah chicken out boy..we know that is your forte...
I'm not chickening out bro but honestly i can't dumb down to your level because im scared of heights
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2020
samorobo:

CGI was also done in oshodi...does it make it make avengers Nollywood..
Was the Director Nigerian?
Was the screenplay written by a Nigerian
Was the lead roles filled by Nigerian actors
Was Nigeria a co producer?\
Was the story based on an original Nigerian short story?

No? ok then then its not Nigerian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2020
jln115:

Who is the Nigerian writer grin grin

Nnedi okoroafor
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2020
jln115:

Was the Director Nigerian?
Was the screenplay written by a Nigerian
Was the lead roles filled by Nigerian actors
Was Nigeria a co producer?\
Was the story based on an original Nigerian short story?

No? ok then then its not Nigerian

Was the production house a South African?..No then it is Hollywood..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@sir jerry, the whole Lion King is a southern African theme. That movie isn't new I use to watch lion king when I was a kid. Lastly the lion king songs were all composed by SA born composer Lebo M he is still at Disney world and based in US. Yes he's is black and a Grammy, multi award winner.

Still lion king remains Hollywood
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2020
jln115:

"District 9 is a 2009 science fiction action film directed by Neill Blomkamp, written by Blomkamp and Terri Tatchell, and produced by Peter Jackson and Carolynne Cunningham. It is a co-production of New Zealand, the United States and South Africa."

What is the name of the production house again..yeah that should be reply enough..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2020
samorobo:

Nnedi okoroafor
grin grin grin grin grin grin She wrote the comics NOT the screenplay for the movie LOL!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) (6587) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 55 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.