Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,062 members, 7,876,963 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6317096 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Stevoh18:

Nairobi makes Lagos look like a refugee camp

Lol tell your photographer to be proud of his city and leave it unedited..despite the editing I can still vividly see the choas at the mouth of your cbd(slum)..lol nairobi is a joke....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
68816419:

Another areas of Kaduna CBD roads Infrastructure just got completed, Kaduna is indeed far more devleoed than Mombasa.
In economics terms differences btw Mombasa and Nairobi
Mombasa Metro GDP (2018)7.2 billion USD, while Kaduna state GDP for the year 2010 was US$10,334

Kenyans love Kaduna grin

The CBD really look empty at waff road...El -rufao really demolished lots of buildings...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
68816419:
PROJECT UPDATE: Galaxy Mall on Waff Road

Status: Substructure works completed. We have started erecting columns and hope to cover the roof before the rains commence.

The mall is the first of its kind in Kaduna and will be delivered on schedule

Wow it's looks beautiful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just30:
2 billion dollars Urea plant taking shape in Nigeria as WB invest 1.1 billion dollars

Game changer..Kenyans should fear Nigeria and west Africa..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
The African silicon Savannah

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
68816419:
Update from the Reconstruction of Kawo Flyover Bridge with Three Ground Rotaries and Access Road, Construction of temporary road as alternative route to be completed soon for traffic diversion. #KadunaUrbanRenewal
1-proposed BRIDGE
2-CURRENT state
3-4 construction update

Wow Kaduna is really developing fast...let's see how it will turn out in the next decade..I read that the mass social housing Kaduna is built within the CBD...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2G62O2LLCo

Lagos>>>any east african cities. foh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
68816419:

every states in Nigeria has industrial and Infrastructural developments just like konza and Tatu , can you plz show us pictures of city centers(cbd) of other counties in greater Nairobi outside Nairobi ?

Ogun states is currently building 8 new cities and extremely large industrial areas , some of which are New Makun City, OPIC Agbara/Igbesa Estate,New Dawn Gardens & Terraces,MITROS RESIDENCES AT GATEWAY ANNEX,Alamala,Magboro New Town

Yeah I do see the city project whenever I drive through Lagos Ibadan expressway..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
68816419:
Borno State massive trans formative projects (Former boko Haram state)
2.4 kilometres long with two opposite lanes on top the bridge and at the bottom, announced that a second flyover will commence early next year, around the Post Office Roundabout at the center of Maiduguri.

Development everywhere..Even Borno of yesterday is building a modern road....
A proud naijan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
if this oil stuff continues South Africa will regain as the largest economy in Africa..Kenya (non-oil )producing Country will surge...

More pain coming... grin grin
who told you that your economy will surge ?
grin grin grin

poor economics

your debt is dragging you down with the global collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
gallivant:

What's happening in Ghana? wink
we are doing great

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

dude which abroad..take an example of your guy maya .. grin has been deported ,arrested ,kicked ,racist-ed (do we even have such a word grin ) an all stuff...or does it only affect WAs ..ati real freedom..what you niggs be smoking..
make a point
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

an i thought it was Ghana grin grin
Ghana's own was completed last year
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
naa
we are gas producers
our oil production is negligible. Hence we import

so a reduction in price is good for us
Oil revenue will go down but we will save big on import
mtisTheQubit:

aint you guys not one of those oil producers.. grin cedi gonna feel the pain very so..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
gallivant:

Oil prices have tanked, Ghana is screwed. Expect more bailouts.
sorry to burst your bubble
our revenues are not oil-dependent grin grin grin

Kenya is really screwed , the debt is going to pop

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

But the world calls you the poverty capital of the world...people say you are extremely poor...i dont know man but seems there is truth is ths cheesy

see ths
so 14 million out of the 46 million poor kenyans are extremely poor

that really messed up grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kenyans and their unbridled stvpidity grin what exactly is their fvcking problem with Ghana? Kenya is a fvcking shithole. End of story

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kenya does not know what it means to be a producing economy
because all they do is consume. grin grin grin

check how their maritime traffic is empty
samorobo:

Game changer..Kenyans should fear Nigeria and west Africa..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Torture2020:
Kenyans and their unbridled stvpidity grin what exactly is their fvcking problem with Ghana? Kenya is a fvcking shithole. End of story
they are bush boys who have not travelled before

dont mind them grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tatu city development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
More from Tatu.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kabe1: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lagos, Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kabe1: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
More Lagos Photos

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

Try & find out for yourself... Don't bother I know that's an endless task for you. from most diverse to least diverse only for countries represented within this thread. ..

Linguistically
Tanzania> India> Kenya> Nigeria> South Africa> Ethiopia> Ghana

Genetically
W/regards to Y DNA/Mt DNA.
Kenya> Ethiopia> India> South Africa> Tanzania> Nigeria> Ghana
W/regards to Genetic diversity.
South Africa> Kenya> Tanzania> Ghana> Nigeria> Ethiopia> India.
W/regards to admixture levels.
Ethiopia> Kenya> India> South Africa> Tanzania> Nigeria> Ghana.

Phenotypically
South Africa> Kenya> Ethiopia> India> Tanzania> Nigeria> Ghana.

Which country do you see is the most diverse...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.worldatlas.com/amp/articles/the-most-linguistically-diverse-countries-in-the-world.html

Am on my phone but recently saw an extremely interesting quote from a US geneticist:apart from Khoisans Kikuyus have the greatest genetic diversity,IIRC being 3rd or 4th most diverse worldwide.
The few Kikuyu DNA ancestral studies I've seen usually contain Liberian, Mbuti, Bantu,Omotic,Somali and remaining 20-30% divided among Middle Eastern,Papuan, West European and often some trace Melanasian and North Asian. Everything but Siberian, actually!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
if this oil stuff continues South Africa will regain as the largest economy in Africa..Kenya (non-oil )producing Country will surge...

More pain coming... grin grin

The Saudis tried to play hardball with Putin and shot themselves in the arse! Their King Salman is an Erdogan level special needs kid-he's stuck in a needless war with Yemen that now has Houthi rebels attacking his oil facilities in the South thanks to Saudi strategic and tactical incompetence !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
shame shame shame...kazi where are you

Nineteen illegal aliens were arrested by the police in Mombasa County on Monday, March 9, in what is suspected to be a beggar smuggling syndicate.

According to Likoni DCIO, Richard Koywer, the 19 illegal immigrants were nabbed at the Bomas Guest House at the Harambee area of Likoni.

Among those arrested were 16 Tanzanians and 3 Congolese nationals with 13 being persons living with disability.

Doing his engineering "stuffs "(!?) one handed while wanking himself to sleep dreaming of a certain lost Habesha hottie with the other! What else?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

says 70% of you mates are extremely poor (2020 )

Srsly, my loud mouth dusty-agbada wearing Ogas isn't time to keep quiet about poverty? For your own sakes?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
kikuyu1:

Am on my phone but recently saw an extremely interesting quote from a US geneticist:apart from Khoisans Kikuyus have the greatest genetic diversity,IIRC being 3rd or 4th most diverse worldwide.
The few Kikuyu DNA ancestral studies I've seen usually contain Liberian, Mbuti, Bantu,Omotic,Somali and remaining 20-30% divided among Middle Eastern,Papuan, West European and often some trace Melanasian and North Asian. Everything but Siberian, actually!
You stupid Kikuyu!
Why are u so much obsessed with tribalism? So,are you telling me that in Kenya you move around doing DNA tests on different tribes? What is the end results of all these madness?

Dude,
United republic of Tanzania has more tribes than your Kenya.we have more and more diversity than you.But we won't sink that low to the point of doing DNA on tribes.That's madness. Bastards

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bastards!

2017, Citizen TV aired an expose on beggars from Tanzania flooding Kenyan streets.
The report revealed that many of the beggars are lured to Kenya by able-bodied men who are the main beneficiaries.
The Tanzanian beggars would remain destitute despite years of donations from well-wishing Kenyans.
[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/citizentv.co.ke/url]

Look at this ishyt!?

Some of the suspects were on wheelchairs but when police got to them, they rose to their feet and tried to flee.

That's some Mr. Bean ishyt right there ! I wouldn't mind so much if they were at least unlearning their Tz attitudes of laziness, jealously and witchcraft. This learned parasitism gets me, goddamit!

Now they've even invaded our small towns. I swear they're as innumerable as locusts. Was in Naivasha recently and noticed at least 2 families on the main street near Family Bank and was told they're from the Land of Albino Murderers which didn't surprise me onr bit.
Kazibure, forget your lectures-COME GET YOUR BEGGARS! If not at least come and wash them occasionally, you black mofo!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
samorobo:

Aren't you the daft-est here....

Poor is a state of not having enough money to take care of basic needs..(I am sure you know what basic means)...

While poverty is a state of being poor...as simple as that...
Google poor vs poverty..... Then come back wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
kikuyu1:

Am on my phone but recently saw an extremely interesting quote from a US geneticist:apart from Khoisans Kikuyus have the greatest genetic diversity IIRC being 3rd or 4th most diverse worldwide.
Debatable if you ask me...

The kind of diversity you've seen within the Kikuyus is in terms of admixture levels, not only about ancestral dna lineages...

The Khoisan together with most isolates such as the hadza of Tanzania are some of the most genetically diverse people in the world but if one only considers admixture levels they won't even feature anywhere near the top of the list.

Find the Kikuyus & compare their admixture levels with the Somalis, Dinkas, Kenyan Luos, Luhya, Maasais sampled below... The average Dinka can be up to 15% yoruba/Igbo/bantu, The average Luhya is 40% Luo, the average Kenyan Luo is 50% Dinka, the average Kikuyu is 50% maasai, the average Somali is 60% Dinka, the average maasai is 70% somali, while the avarage African American is 80% yoruba & the average yoruba is 90-100% mandinka in short there is a little, in other instances, a lot of someone in each group/person.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
shame shame shame...kazi where are you

Nineteen illegal aliens were arrested by the police in Mombasa County on Monday, March 9, in what is suspected to be a beggar smuggling syndicate.

According to Likoni DCIO, Richard Koywer, the 19 illegal immigrants were nabbed at the Bomas Guest House at the Harambee area of Likoni.

Among those arrested were 16 Tanzanians and 3 Congolese nationals with 13 being persons living with disability.
So,all those illegals are beggars? Do u know being illegal in other cases is due to a lost of documents,or someone was robed his money to come back home.
Use brain dude

(1) (2) (3) ... (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 39 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.