Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,705 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6314198 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6638) (6639) (6640) (6641) (6642) (6643) (6644) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
sherlock229:

those roads are gorgeous
Yeah, Kano state alone has more flyover/Brigdes than the whole of Kenya

bellow are some of the flyovers/bridges under construction (1.6KM+ each)
1-2 Dantata BRIDGE kano(Commissioned some weeks back )
3-4 Dangi flyovers and underpasses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kano, Madobi-Panshekara Underpass( too many underpasses in Kano)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Initiated, constructed & almost completed, Multibillion Naira 3 in 1 flyover and underpass at Dangi Roundabout by Zoo Road Kano
how about having these types of Infrastructures in Kenya which only costs N4.5billion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
68816419:

Yeah, Kano state alone has more flyover/Brigdes than the whole of kano

How can Kano have more bridges than Kano state? Is there any relevance to your little comparisons? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin

i love your dumbness, it's a signature Kenyan trait

every money borrowed is a debt you owe
your craziness has gone beyond.

well done servicing your debt when the market has gone crazy. grin grin

We don't service our debt through oil, that's what the IMF colony is all about. OPEC will ruin you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
gallivant:

We don't service our debt through oil, that's what the IMF colony is all about. OPEC will ruin you.

grin grin grin grin
we benefit from low oil prices and also benefit when it is highgrin grin grin

Tullow is bailing on you and leaving you with a 2 billion dollars bill to pay.

And your government is crying. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sokoto state -extreme northwest of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
gallivant:

How can Kano have more bridges than Kano state? Is there any relevance to your little comparisons? grin grin
grin grin grin grin I meant KENYA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mzal3ndo:

Who said that SA isn't the regional power? I know she is, the data shows she, the GDP figures shows she is so why would I say she isn't?
Or do you think because she is the regional power house other nations in the region can't have a say in the region? Or do you think that other SADC coutries can't influence other SADC countries because of SA dominance in the region?
Dit I say any of the bolded?.......i simply stated South Africa has the most influence in the region, that's it, then some Tanzanian claimed Tanzania has the most influence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mzal3ndo:

"Level of influence differs and economics plays and important role in influencing other nations, but just because a nation is more powerful economically doesn't mean that less powerful nation can't influence other nations against the interest of the more powerful nation." -This is my entitle argument in one sentence.
And I wasn't arguing your statement above, I'm arguing the statement that said Tanzania has the most influence in the SADC when we all know SA holds that title
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mzal3ndo:

Have you met the current President?
no i haven't "met" him

Also don't know what this has to do with Tanzania not being directly involved in Angola
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Problemkid1:
Stupid prick grin grin always seeking for attention. Foolish cow grin grin
I'm seeking attention yet you quoted me........ A bit hypocritical don't you think?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just30:
outburst
a sign of greive
grin grin grin grin

Get a job bro grin
you cant be trolling whole week grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
jln115:
I'm seeking attention yet you quoted me........ A bit hypocritical don't you think?
Only if you stop talking about my country you prick grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tanzania
Hospitals and Medical centres

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Get a job bro grin
you cant be trolling whole week grin
i have a job

get yourself one grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mzal3ndo:
Take your time.
And a little something to add to your home work, this might be more accurate since it came from the Bank of Tanzania.

https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/news/Tanzania-exports-to-Sadc-rise/1840340-4920964-33wynb/index.html

I think for you to have trade surplus with SA you must have banned the importation of alot of things. Barely 5 years ago you were importing like 10 times what you were exporting to them. SO I Dont know dude. The alternative is to prove that you have grown your industrial capacity immensely. Whatever you done with the figures,,,or you played the Ghanain game of Cedi. You can also use dubious means to curtail imports like another country in WA. Your manufacturing industry isnt anywhere close to what SA does, an we know this. If the other countries in SADC agree to do the same then I can see why they would side with you. wink Partners in crime.
grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just30:
I know you have an english problem so i will let someone teach you the difference grin grin

The dictionary proved you wrong. Despite your superior numbers, you were wrong,,,you, mzalendo, enchanter vs 1 me cool Thats one characteristic of truth. Its true no matter how many people, or how fervently they refuse to believe grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just30:
i have a job

get yourself one grin grin grin

My job is dealing with the tiny weeny grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
68816419:

Yeah, Kano state alone has more flyover/Brigdes than the whole of Kenya

Not impressive. Looks like Damascus grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
68816419:
Sokoto state -extreme northwest of Nigeria

You mean extremist North west wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
TayserMahrii:

My job is dealing with the tiny weeny grin
then your loneliness is really severe

grin grin grin grin

first, you will need the mental capacity for that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
68816419:
Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed grin grin grin

Everybody uses rickshaw there I see grin Yellow ones grin
whats going on in second pic...maybe rickshaw day, or rickshaw formula one. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
which dictionary areyou referring to ?

Influence and dominance are different words and they are not interchangeable

you read what they meant and you still think they are the same i can only flag you mental faculty
TayserMahrii:

The dictionary proved you wrong. Despite your superior numbers, you were wrong,,,you, mzalendo, enchanter vs 1 me cool Thats one characteristic of truth. Its true no matter how many people, or how fervently they refuse to believe grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just30:
then your loneliness is really severe

grin grin grin grin

first, you will need the mental capacity for that

If I dealt with your prof then you are easy peasy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just30:
which dictionary areyou referring to ?

Influence and dominance are different words and they are not interchangeable

you read what they meant and you still think they are the same i can only flag you mental faculty

I even highlighted their synonyms in blue. See dumbness. Go back to that post and see the two words listed as synonyms of each other.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
TayserMahrii:

If I dealt with your prof then you are easy peasy grin
see the desperation

grin grin grin grin

you'll need a hue mental faculty to prove you're lees dumb than the average kenyan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
TayserMahrii:

I even highlighted their synonyms in blue. See dumbness. Go back to that post and see the two words listed as synonyms of each other.
do you even know what synonyms are?

grin grin grin

not all synonyms have the same meaning .

But i guess you don't know this cause you weren't taught.

you just read two different things and couldn't see the difference.
So i dont think we can help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just30:
do you even know what synonyms are?

grin grin grin

not all synonyms have the same meaning .

But i guess you don't know this cause you weren't taught.

you just read two different things and couldn't see the difference.
So i dont think we can help you

You are just mentally handicapped, even by ghananina standards. Tell the meaning of synonym in Ghana wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
TayserMahrii:

You are just mentally handicapped, even by ghananina standards. Tell the meaning of synonym in Ghana wink
google the meaning of Synonyms
and come back again.

dumb kenyan grin grin grin

let me give you one word with 13 synonymous words that have different meaning
ask and it shall be given grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
jln115:

Dit I say any of the bolded?.......i simply stated South Africa has the most influence in the region, that's it, then some Tanzanian claimed Tanzania has the most influence.
Ohhh! I now understand where the confusion came from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6638) (6639) (6640) (6641) (6642) (6643) (6644) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.