Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6308988 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6674) (6675) (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2020
gallivant:

Kibera is a very small area, not even close to the biggest in Africa.

[img]https://wiltoday.files./2013/02/kibera-map.png[/img]

Compare with the slum city of Ijebu ode!!

You weasel, you digitally wrote that two miles..

If Abeokuta poor areas was to as slum regarded them I see no reason why reputable organisation like WHO,UNICEF, AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL and many more have constantly placed you above us by a long margin....that should tell you alot....

Your slum goes beyond kibera and Mathare...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2020
gallivant:

We need real pictorial evidence yahoo boy. Your words are not good enough. tongue

I would disagree. See for yourself.

It is beautiful...I love the roads running through those neighbourhoods.. something that is rare in Kenya as a whole..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2020
boy

you need to be creative

just a single photo of Dodowa neighbourhoods is already giving you headache grin grin grin

East LegoN Hills
Shma:
are this red things mortuary or residential places?? You will not deceive me with that single new building grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nice pictures but just look at the slums of Abuja heartbreaking

First pic is in Nigeria..second pics is someone landsite that he/she allowed to be swallowed by refuse...second pic is somewhere in east africa, and last pic is in India...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Dont cry to me

cry to your leaders that have watch this level of under development grin grin grin grin

So when will kenya start supplying water to it millions of slums ?

this is the least you guys can do for them .. grin grin grin grin
Shma:
you're posting the same pic zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2020
even water is hard to come by grin grin
samorobo:

There is no constant power anywhere in Kenya except in your dreams....
Wake up chennai, it is a mirage!!! A freaking figment of your imagination..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2020
68816419:

South AFRICA SLUMS ARE FAR WORSE THAN Kenya slums

[b]Blikkiesdorp - Cape Town([/b]colored and blacks only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOgYkE4W0Y4
grin grin grin bro your whole country is a slum!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2020
he doesnt know how to use google tools to measure grin grin grin
samorobo:

You weasel, you digitally wrote that two miles..

If Abeokuta poor areas was to as slum regarded them I see no reason why reputable organisation like WHO,UNICEF, AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL and many more have constantly placed you above us by a long margin....that should tell you alot....

Your slum goes beyond kibera and Mathare...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
The most beautifulest city in the world Lagos

Olodo it is beautiful not beautifulest....

All of this are old pics..the most recent pics is even that @3rd pics which was a demolished slum in Lekki in 2018..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Berekusu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
FACTS

how do they even compare their city that cant supply water to it resident with lagos or Cairo

It is stupidity that can only inspire such comparism

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Shma:
it's this way.

Get off the fence and stop modifying my post hoodrat

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2020
gallivant:

They say you are the friends you keep. Seriously though what's your beef with Kenya? Personally I think you are aiming too high, you should stay in your weight class fighting with Tanzania and Malawi. No offense to those two countries.

Tanzania cities as well as Ethiopia cities looks better than Kenyan cities...take out sentiment and see what I am seeing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Kenyan roads have character. Not like Nigerian roads.
Many interchanges going on in the country wink

There is nothing Impressive about this...it is pretty normal in the part of the earth(from my end) ...
Btw is this the road to Turkana or Pokot, and again how many kilometres is this road.....rmbr I know to used Google to confirm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2020
TayserMahrii:
sammy

Dude this is normal..there is nothing wow about this...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2020
TayserMahrii:

And here we have it...the famous mombassa road leading to the flood prone port of mombassa...this image has been gracing this thread as far back as 2018......

We are talking of new roads tayermshri,..we know your country is destined to build nothing more than 400km annually... something most countries build for as single road project at a goal
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
Cairo Ministerial District

This should be part of the $45bn new Cairo capital project.....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
Cairo

Lol shma and other Kenyan idiot are very stupid to compare nairoslum with almighty cairo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
Alexandria

And yeah the beautiful city of Alexandria...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
Next time you and your fellow dumb kenyans want to compare yourself to another country
Dont choose one that is far developed than your country.

ZOMBIE

You can as well gives images of the world class Casablanca and marakech in Morrocco

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2020
TayserMahrii:
Nairobi's battle for the skies...

Giraffes vs skyscrapers

Sex and the city cool Rhinos romping in full view of Nairobi's skyscrapers.

Are chanting a Turkana poem grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2020
pacretus:
dude, when i adviced you take some time off and stop dabbling into matters that doesn't concern you, this was what I saw.

You gradually losing your ability to comprehend hence failed to see the message 688 passed.

His comparison is far above your comprehension.
Lagos is a bustling city like Miami
Lagos is a trending city like Paris.

Besides who made you a judge over what should or shouldn't be said, you are stupid to think your opinion holds water here. I loat guys with a wussy and sissy behaviour, I can tell from your behaviour you have no girlfriend and can't control a woman.
Show me any meaningful development in your cities over the last ten years and I'll show you 2 times more in Nigeria and even smaller and unpopular African states. SA is dieing pig, shes dieing. Need I echo that.
And what did I tell you? Oh yes if you don't like what I post fvck off wink

As I said before everybody in this thread gets involved in everything and everbodys matters.... That's litterly the point of this thread!! Just because you don't like it when I do it(yet you ignore your countrymen doing exact same) doesn't mean I care what you think or that I'm going to stop.

There are other threads on nairaland for more serious and mature discussions...... This if you haven't noticed isn't one of them, if I want to enjoy myself on this thread, who are to stop me?

It's funny you said "who made you a judge over what should or shouldn't be said" because that's exactly what you are doing right now you little hypocritical fvck grin secondly just to further my point, why are you getting involved in matters that don't concern you? Can't remember ever mentioning you cool

And just to top it all of this:

" Show me any meaningful development in your cities over the last ten years and I'll show you 2 times more in Nigeria and even smaller and unpopular African states. SA is dieing pig, shes dieing. Need I echo that. "

Bro if you wanted to get involved you could've just asked grin grin grin no need masquerading on your moral high horse, telling me I shouldn't get involved in other peoples matters..... Yet in actual fact you are desperate to join the convo!!

P. S yes don't have a girlfriend.... I'm fat too, but that's only because every time I fvck your mom she give me a cookie wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2020
samorobo:

This should be part of the $45bn new Cairo capital project.....
yes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
this third largest city of Ghana is everything Kenyan cities wish to be that they are not.

the level of planning and attention to details on point.

Kenya, get busy and clear these miserable slums That form 90% of Nairobi

for they are an eyesore.

pipeline the misery
grin grin grin

Accra
https://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/265-slums-identified-in-accra.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2020
soon
samorobo:

You can as well gives images of the world class Casablanca and marakech in Morrocco
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
You are talking about electricity when Kenya barely have 25% connection availability

truth they hate hearing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2020
Problemkid1:
Get sense my brother, get sense grin what he meant is that, Lagos is just like Miami and Paris. grin what about the kenyans that always says Nairobi is the New York of Africa grin grin grin

My friend leave that ZOO and travel. You only have 5 good cities and we have 3. So what's your stakes grin grin besides, the blacks lazy Zulus are the ones ruling your zoo now, very soon your cities will soon turn to shiits grin grin grin
Lagos is nothing like maimi or Paris though my bru.... grin grin

I mean have you ever been to Miami or Paris?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
samorobo:

Gallivant, were you banned...go back to your original account
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Shma:
technology... smiley

This is more like start up fund..it had nothing to do with what he was Implying..olodo oshi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2020
68816419 still my biggest fan!!

Thanks for the shares bro, but remember to hit that like button aswell wink

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6674) (6675) (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.