Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309001 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) (6684) (6685) (6686) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
jln115:

Poverty in South Africa : 18. 9%
Poverty in Nigeria : 54%

Pollution index South Africa: 64th
Pollution index Nigeria : 6th

Infrastructure ranking South Africa :33rd
Infrastructure ranking Nigeria : 110th

So if SA is a sh1thole, then what is Nigeria?
Stop talking to trash grin grin where is your source for this nonsense grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
come on

even Nigerian slum are better than what you'll find in Kenya and SA

No one deserves to live in ZINC structures

You are right about the Zinc structures. How soon until you hide behind Cairo and Casablanca hobbit? grin grin

Accra
https://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/265-slums-identified-in-accra.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Problemkid1:
Stop talking to trash grin grin where is your source for this nonsense grin grin

Abeokuta is a good source of poverty and suffering. Same with Borno, Maiduguri and all other ugly name slumpolis in the poverty capital.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
development swerve them in the year 1970 and it hasnt returned
samorobo:

They want to be noticed... trying to feel as if they are in he league of development
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kenya is dem broke grin grin grin grin

so why not
Torture2020:

why is kenya begging for money to treat corona virus? Isn't stvpid kenya a very rich country? grin grin grin foolish country full of foolish people grin

World Bank to give Kenya Sh8 Billion to counter coronavirus grin

The World Bank Group has committed to giving Kenya up to Sh8 billion to counter Coronavirus, a Monday announcement stated.

According to World Bank Kenya, The Government will receive $60million to respond to Coronavirus and desert locust.

The COVID-19 Financing Facility will avail $50 million (sh 5.15 billion) and the Contingency Emergency Response Component of Transforming Health Systems for Universal Care Project will give the additional $10 million (sh 1.03 billion)

World Bank also announced that it has activated the disbursement of $14 million (sh 1.4 billion) to enhance control of desert locust invasion in Kenya. The funds are drawn from the Contingency Emergency Response Component of Kenya Climate Smart Agriculture Project

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kenya is dem broke grin grin grin grin

so why not
Torture2020:

why is kenya begging for money to treat corona virus? Isn't stvpid kenya a very rich country? grin grin grin foolish country full of foolish people grin

World Bank to give Kenya Sh8 Billion to counter coronavirus grin

The World Bank Group has committed to giving Kenya up to Sh8 billion to counter Coronavirus, a Monday announcement stated.

According to World Bank Kenya, The Government will receive $60million to respond to Coronavirus and desert locust.

The COVID-19 Financing Facility will avail $50 million (sh 5.15 billion) and the Contingency Emergency Response Component of Transforming Health Systems for Universal Care Project will give the additional $10 million (sh 1.03 billion)

World Bank also announced that it has activated the disbursement of $14 million (sh 1.4 billion) to enhance control of desert locust invasion in Kenya. The funds are drawn from the Contingency Emergency Response Component of Kenya Climate Smart Agriculture Project

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
this is a desperate move

grin grin grin grin

So far, Nigeria has Zero case recorded.
You might get it first before him. grin grin grin
jln115:

Kill myself? Lol grin grin

Hope you get coronavirus you fvcker smiley wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dont worry, i will find time and deal with him one day.
jln115:

Why can't you just post properly without trolling and racism?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
I am happy that even the poor neighbourhood of Ghana are not horrible and shitty like kenya middle class areas.

So i ask, what did you do with the 60 billion Chinese loan you owe?

cause sure as hell, Kenyans are suffering badly.

Why are you guys suffering like that, so bad that even water, a gift of nature is not available

grin grin grin grin

I have not posted poor neighbourhoods in Ghana yet, I am waiting for the pictures of Cairo so we can make comparisons with aghoboloshie . So please, post away.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
this is a desperate move

grin grin grin grin

Nigeria had the first case of coronavirus you fraud. tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
tylann:

Diaspora returnees are not tourists
so, who is a tourist? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obakillah:

Night shots cannot hide the poverty.

Accra

if only your national capital could be developed like this, the world wont name kenya a slum capital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obakillah:

Night shots cannot hide the poverty.

Accra

if only you national could be developed like this, the world wont name kenya a slum capital
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:

Foreigners not diaspora returnees attending church services in that huge church in Abuja
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obakillah:

You are right about the Zinc structures. How soon until you hide behind Cairo and Casablanca hobbit? grin grin

Accra

Zinc is bad for your health

go and borrow 20 billion and use it to move Nairobi 6 million slum dwellers into proper housing with flowing water
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obakillah:

I have not posted poor neighbourhoods in Ghana yet, I am waiting for the pictures of Cairo so we can make comparisons with aghoboloshie . So please, post away.. grin
waiting for the day you and your fellow kenyans will run mad and start comparing nairobi to Cairo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obakillah:

Nigeria had the first case of coronavirus you fraud. tongue

Dumb kid

i guess you didn't know they recovered and has since been discharged

so Nigeria is back to zero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:

A tourist is someone from country A who falls in love with country B or C and spends a lot of money to go visit country B or C. Your uncle or grandmother visiting from America is not a tourist. Simple enough hobbit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
and who is a foreigner? grin grin
tylann:

Foreigners not diaspora returnees attending church services in that huge church in Abuja
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:

Dumb kid

i guess you didn't know they recovered and has since been discharged

so Nigeria is back to zero

I thought you said Nigeria had zero recorded cases? Do you have a problem with the truth?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obakillah:

A tourist is someone from country A who falls in love with country B or C and spends a lot of money to go visit country B or C. Your uncle or grandmother visiting from America is not a tourist. Simple enough hobbit.
grin grin grin grin

you are the dumbest person ever

anyone on a tourist VISA is a tourist and it doesn't matter where he origins are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obakillah:

I thought you said Nigeria had zero recorded cases? Do you have a problem with the truth?

go and read the comment and come back.

dumb slum dweller, it's not your fault you are dumb.
Kibera just got it first school. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
waiting for the day you and your fellow kenyans will run mad and start comparing nairobi to Cairo.

The sooner you can post it the sooner we can get Aghlobloshie Ghana show on the road. The floor is yours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:

go and read the comment and come back.

grin grin grin grin

This what you said hobbit! You have to stop deceiving people.

Just30:
this is a desperate move

grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obakillah:

The sooner you can post it the sooner we can get Aghlobloshie Ghana show on the road. The floor is yours.

An idiot has just quoted me angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

you are the dumbest person ever

anyone on a tourist VISA is a tourist and it doesn't matter where he origins are.

So I guess everyone on student Visa is a student and everyone on a diplomatic Visa is a diplomat? Lol I have never seen this level of stupidity before. shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Danielnino00:

Indeed,the slums in Nairobi account for a tiny part of its landmass .. but when u look at the population cheesy ... ...

The Population isn't big either. We just had Cencus last year and turns out the Population of Kibra & these slums you claim to be big has always been a total Hoax. The most populated Constituency in Nairobi City county is Embakasi with 900K people. The 2019 Population distribution was as follows, do the Math of the math. ���

The least populated Sub-County is Kibra with a total of 185,777 people. The results, ideally, should help the county government in the allocation of resources for the next 10 years.

Below is the full list:

Embakasi – 988,808
Kasarani – 780,656
Njiru – 626,482
Dagoretti – 434,208
Westlands – 308,854
Kamukunji – 268,276
Starehe – 210,423
Mathare – 206,564
Lang’ata – 197,489
Makadara – 189,536
Kibra – 185,777

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
tylann:

Diaspora returnees are not tourists

Give me a proof from a reputable global organisation to support your assumption.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obakillah:

im not in competition with Cairo

You've gotten back to your senses.

grin grin grin grin
slum dweller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obakillah:

This what you said hobbit! You have to stop deceiving people.

yes Nigeria has zero case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dlonra:

The Population isn't big either. We just had Cencus last year and turns out the Population of Kibra & these slums you claim to be big has always been a total Hoax. The most populated Constituency in Nairobi City county is Embakasi with 900K people. The 2019 Population distribution was as follows, do the Math of the math. ���

The least populated Sub-County is Kibra with a total of 185,777 people. The results, ideally, should help the county government in the allocation of resources for the next 10 years.

Below is the full list:

Embakasi – 988,808
Kasarani – 780,656
Njiru – 626,482
Dagoretti – 434,208
Westlands – 308,854
Kamukunji – 268,276
Starehe – 210,423
Mathare – 206,564
Lang’ata – 197,489
Makadara – 189,536
Kibra – 185,777

No one's trust figures from your corrupt govt...when treated this day last the minute your govt released online for the world to see...your actual population is 53m not the 47m Kenyatta and his demonic crew are screaming...

I call this population genocide most especially on those living in slum...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
samorobo:

Give me a proof from a reputable global organisation to support your assumption.

Check what the pidgin database defines a tourist as. Simple solutions for simple people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) (6684) (6685) (6686) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.