Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,147 members, 7,877,269 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6318447 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6713) (6714) (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) (6719) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2020
jln115:
except you didn't spell anything wrong.... wink

So well done on that!!

Lol Boer..let me assist you on that by copy and pasting that sentence where I made a mistake with a single word spellings...that is it below..

Aren't you a ret@rd weasel..lol

Lol now I see why white SAns like Amenhotepzuid looks down on Boers like you..lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2020
gallivant:

Muhugu Gardens

Mageta Estate

Lol is this a competition..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2020
68816419:

Talk about tiny CBD grin grin, their cbds are too tiny and can be captured in one picture

FACT!

That's why they find it easy posting pictures of the same place from different angles... cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Just40:
Shiashie & Bawaleshie

Lol beautiful and modern

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2020
tylann:

It is true tomboy
Do you want evidence

What are you saying nakuru..come again.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2020
gallivant:

The real Shiashie...

Lol take it easy Chennai..why are you jealous..

You will get there someday but not today lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Upper hill-Nairobi
Their so called 2nd CBD has only has 33 Buildings in all , more reasons y Kenyans are mediocres grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2020
samorobo:

Lol is this a competition..

It's a weasel fest. I am glad you like the homes. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2020
Danielnino00:

FACT!

That's why they find it easy posting pictures of the same place from different angles... cheesy grin

How come you guys don't post Abeokuta for the world to see? Go eat some monkeys meh...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2020
68816419:
Upper hill-Nairobi
Their are so called 2nd CBD has only has 33 Buildings in all , more reasons y Kenyans are mediocres grin grin grin grin grin

When you are finished post Eko Atlantics three buildings, Abeokuta or owerri for perspective. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2020
gallivant:

How come you guys don't post Abeokuta for the world to see? Go eat some monkeys meh...

You are so obsessed with Abeokuta... It hurts your soul so much that Abeokuta isn't recognised as a slum cheesy ..

Sorry gallipig..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2020
gallivant:

When you are finished post Eko Atlantics three buildings, Abeokuta or owerri for perspective. grin grin

Somebody is pained cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2020
gallivant:
The Capital

Yes to the tiny capital !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
WEST-LAND,NAIROBI TOWN(CBD),UPPER HILL= all what Nairobi has to offer grin grin grin grin
Kenyans should highly be ashamed that they celebrates only about 100 buildings at most

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Danielnino00:

FACT!

Lol it is simple, Nairobi is blessed with so many talented photographers hovering around nairobi like housefly just to get the right shot with their lenses....lol they can't run out of images, it's is impossible...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
gallivant:

It's a weasel fest. I am glad you like the homes. grin

Lol I love that word "weasel fest"...very creative of you weasel..I never said I liked it but yes I must admit I like it, but it not half as beautiful as shiashie ..simple as that..lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Danielnino00:

FACT!

Upper hill is about the size of 14 football pitches , wetlands , about 18 football pitches and Nairobi cbd has same size as west land

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
samorobo:

Show me where I said so weasel, and spare me the noise..

Show you what you need to be specific
Yes I know it people call you weasel
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
68816419:

Upper hill is about the size of 14 football pitches , wetlands , about 18 football pitches and Nairobi cbd has same size as west land

The rest of the land areas are for slum development

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
samorobo:

Make some money and then proceed to make that your Australian dream, nakuo..

Lol weasel grin

In terms money the kenyan shilling is powerful than Nigerian naira
Why are you telling me about your Australian dreams
And yes I get it you are a weasel no need to emphasize
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
samorobo:

What are you saying nakuru..calm down and repeat it again..but this time be calm.. grin

Lol weasel

I was teaching you as you said
And I know where you are heading at
I settle this with you yesterday
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
samorobo:

Calm down and take this life easy nakuru,...you are getting emotional for no reason..it's not even your country nakuru, what happens to you when I talk about kenya...by then you must have ran mad....

Any @bolded. Because it is unequal..simple nakuru..

Lol weasel

We talked about it this yesterday
Stop worrying about other boys feelings and emotions it is weird
Just do your stuff in private
It is unequal but the average South African is way richer than the average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
samorobo:

Lol weasel..this early morning emotional outburst is real....maybe it is because I messed you last night..lol

Hear it today weasel that your road is not up to 15,000 km in pavement..it is as simple as that weasel.lol

We are not on dating site
Stop seducing men here with

Hohohohoho Kenya roads rank ahead of Nigerian roads
Do you want evidence
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
samorobo:

Lol I can't laugh ooo grin. Indeed I messed you up, your attempt at revenge sucks.. grin grin grin grin grin

Don't speak to me like that
I know you mess up people because of your sexual orientation
Revenge who was talking about revenge
You think am I here to compete with samorobo
Iam here to have fun
Not wining
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
samorobo:

What are you saying nakuru..come again.

What should I come up again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
tylann:

In terms money the kenyan shilling is powerful than Nigerian naira
Why are you telling me about your Australian dreams
And yes I get it you are a weasel no need to emphasize

The Kenyan shillings with all its power can't propel your economy to be bigger than even Lagos's cheesy ...and when we switch to PPP,you are behind Ghana....so what's the point ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
gallivant:

Eko Atlantic currently has more than 12 buildings under constructions , Take Eko energy estate estates for example, three 21 stories buildings has Been built out of the 22 Buildings (while upper hill has 12 high rise buildings, and 33 buildings in all) meant to be built, this alone would have more high rise buildings than the whole of Upper-hill and west land Combined

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
If you want to rile up a Nigerian all you have to do is post a few pictures of Nairobi. Even Google maps is not spared by the vultures.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
samorobo:

Lol it is simple, Nairobi is blessed with so many talented photographers hovering around nairobi like housefly just to get the right shot with their lenses....lol they can't run out of images, it's is impossible...

If that makes you sleep better at night so be it. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
68816419:

Eko Atlantic currently has more than 12 buildings under constructions , Take Eko energy estate estates for example, three 21 stories buildings has Been built out of the 22 buildings meant to be built, this alone would have more high rise buildings than the whole of Upper-hill

1 2 3 buildings.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Danielnino00:

You are so obsessed with Abeokuta... It hurts your soul so much that Abeokuta isn't recognised as a slum cheesy ..

Sorry gallipig..

When you post Abeokuta, Enugu and Tin Can island I shall post Kibera. It's that simple.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
gallivant:

1 2 3 buildings.
U should start dong the math ur self, Marina District alone would have more skylines than the whole of east Africa
Marina District | Azuri Peninsula | 30F | 30F/33F/ U/C
Azuri Towers is a mixed-use development situated in the Marina District of the Eko Atlantic. It will include three 30+ floor towers as well as multiple townhouses with some retail elements at ground floor level. [b]The 3 Towers (Azuri ONE, Azuri TWO and Azuri Offices) [/b]will include 7-bedroom villas on the top floors, 6-bedroom penthouses, 2 and 4-bedroom apartments and prime office space.

If you intend to republish this content online, you are required to credit Estate Intel Limited via this link https://estateintel.com/project/azuri-peninsula/.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6713) (6714) (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) (6719) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.