Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,079 members, 7,877,022 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6317363 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6745) (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
tylann:

Pictorial evidence

Go back and look closely

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
tylann:

You posted instagram videos

Yes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Made in Tanzania
Electrical stuff..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
kid stop deceiving yourself

COVID is transmitted through droplets
The virus does not have the pathogenic capability to be airborne, you can consult the CDC for knowledge.
TayserMahrii:

Covid can stay airborne for hours, and if you breathe that air you will be infected. That makes it airborne.
I know it also stays on surfaces, dummy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
samorobo:

Go back and look closely

Post Lagos pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
samorobo:

Yes

But I didn't ask for instagram videos I asked for Lagos pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
undecided
tylann:

Post Lagos pics

First go back and look closely at that nairoslum pics so you can see how uninpiring and unimpressive it is then you proceed to watch that Instagram video

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
tylann:

But I didn't ask for instagram videos I asked for Lagos facts

What is fact Nakuru

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
samorobo:

You are still repeating thesame b.s..you've not showed me where it was stated to be jiln5 lines...
That is what I am waiting for

@bolded another lie..so I have never used gibberish,dumb, and try again until you came.....cool story boer...
You are so many things and unfortunately a liar is one of them..
Using even more of my lines!!! Jeez Igbo, don't you have something original?

And yes before i came you never used any of these lines wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
samorobo:

What is fact Nakuru

Pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
samorobo:
undecided

First go back and look closely at that nairoslum pics so you can see how uninpiring and unimpressive it is then you proceed to watch that Instagram video

Nairobi pics are impressive
Post Lagos pics we compare
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Who knows if sontonga wasn't hired to compose a song? If SA owned the song,why didn't they had a copyright?
It was written by a South African and used by the ANC since 1915..........Tanzania only started using it in 1961!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
tylann:

Pics

If pic is fact then video is what?

Get me a worthy contender if you are dying to see Lagos beauty...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
tylann:

Nairobi pics are impressive
Post Lagos pics we compare

Get me a worthy contender if you want more videos and pics of Lagos..

Nairobi is unimpressive...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
jln115:

Using even more of my lines!!! Jeez Igbo, don't you have something original?

And yes before i came you never used any of these lines wink

Proof Boer @ bolded...

And also show me "where cool story boer" is jiln5's line....

Lol this convo just got better..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Made in Tanzania
Electrical meters

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
jln115:

It was written by a South African and used by the ANC since 1915..........Tanzania only started using it in 1961!!

Yes,sontonga composed it.But we never started using in 61. The song was used by mostly all southern African states during the years of struggle for independence.But TZ put it in a world map by registering it as a national antherm. So we are the rightiful owners.We can sue you anytime for using our song

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
samorobo:

If pic is fact then video is what?

Get me a worthy contender if you are dying to see Lagos beauty...

Pics is all I want not rumbling
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
samorobo:

Get me a worthy contender if you want more videos and pics of Lagos..

Nairobi is unimpressive...

Nairobi is the contender you have refused to post Nigeria pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Yes,sontonga composed it.But we never started using in 61. The song was used by mostly all southern African states during the years of struggle for independence.But TZ put it in a world map by registering it as a national antherm. So we are the rightiful owners.We can sue you anytime for using our song
You can't own a song you didn't write......it been used by the ANC since 1915.

Written By South Africa, Sung by South Africa and owned by South Africa............You should thank the ANC for still letting you use our Song!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
samorobo:

Proof Boer @ bolded...

And also show me "where cool story boer" is jiln5's line....

Lol this convo just got better..
I always use Cool Story!!

Anyway show me where you used any of "my" lines before i got here wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:
My battery almost exploded while listening to the Tanzanian version undecided cry .Was that a Zombie Apocalypse theme? sad

The South African version is much better obviously.It just reawakens the sense of national pride smiley

The people singing and the audio quality different, and your shitting on the anthem that you remixed yours from, for real
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Made in Tanzania
Manufacturing of diesel locomotives by Tanzania railway corporation

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
jln115:
You can't own a song you didn't write......it been used by the ANC since 1915.

Written By South Africa, Sung by South Africa and owned by South Africa............You should thank the ANC for still letting you use our Song!!
You can hire someone to compose a song and then own it.

The song wasn't sung by SA only.
You must thank us for not suing you for using a song which we registered in UN on December 1961.But if you keep making noise,we will sue you big money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MumuCountry: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fool cool Hungry Kenyans can't afford unga grin grin grin
[s]
leo552:

You are an embecile if you cant understand what the guy is doing,skunk.
[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
jln115:

I always use Cool Story!!

Anyway show me where you used any of "my" lines before i got here wink

Go back and check for where I used those words...i can as well claim you stole those lines from me since I have equally been using them before I even knew you existed here .

You always use "cool story dumb,try again "and no other person uses that word on NL except you or even on this thread....

You still haven't provided what I want...I want to know where it was stated that dumb,try again and cool story are jiln5 lines .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
You can hire someone to compose a song and then own it.

The song wasn't sung by SA only.
You must thank us for not suing you for using a song which we registered in UN on December 1961.But if you keep making noise,we will sue you big money
Who the fvck was talking about hiring someone??...... the dude (a Xhosa South African) wrote the song, and it has been used by the ANC since 1915.

You can't sue use for using a song that's ours mate!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
tylann:

Nairobi is the contender you have refused to post Nigeria pics

No nairoslum cannot be a contender..she is uninspiringly unimpressive...get me a worthy contender and I promise to flood here with video, pics just name it...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
tylann:

Pics is all I want not rumbling

What is rumbling nakuru?

Get me a worthy contender nakuru..it is simple..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
samorobo:

No nairoslum cannot be a contender..she is uninspiringly unimpressive...get me a worthy contender and I promise to flood here with video, pics just name it...

Action speaks louder than words
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
samorobo:

Go back and check for where I used those words...i can as well claim you stole those lines from me since I have equally been using them before I even knew you existed here .

You always use "cool story dumb,try again "and no other person uses that word on NL except you or even on this thread....

You still haven't provided what I want...I want to know where it was stated that dumb,try again and cool story are jiln5 lines .
You've never used those lines before i came........that's a fact Igbo grin

And I never simply use the word dumb............I say" I can't dumb down to your level"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
Fool cool Hungry Kenyans can't afford unga grin grin grin
[s][/s]

Lol MtistheQubit I just got my own meme....Sonko & the thug..lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6745) (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 29 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.