Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,942 members, 7,876,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312353 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6822) (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
JaceBlaze:

You were saying?...wetin una dey yap? grin

This grin grin grin you never see anything walai cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
See him head like Corona virus belle grin grin

Bhuhahahaha!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Acadavah:

100bn dollar EcoNoMY. Ok South Africa 30 years layer grin grin grin grin

This glaring fact shows you why SA is the most unequal country in the world..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

I see slum in that mombassa pics and also in this Lagos pics from the 90's

No it's not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Problemkid1:

A whole village are into cannibalism in South Africa because of hunger. cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Thats how Kenyan police behave when pelted with stones. The mob was anti-curfew and started pelting police with stones as early as 6 PM (curfew was 7 PM).
Not that I support it but is just how third worlders in general think and behave. The F the police attitude.

Speak for Kenya and don't speak

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

Correct yourself first then ask me that question again

It's correct
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
tylann:

No it's not

What is not nakuru..I just told you I see slum in both my pics and the one you posted except that your is more than 2 decades old and mine is the current day Mombasa...simple nakuru

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Acadavah:

Kenyans who doesn't even know Kiswahili/Swahili.

We know Swahili it is our national language
All famous Swahili writers are Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

Is millennium tower the weasel.is calling Abuja pillar...lol thesame millennium that would house a restaurant at the top and a place to view the city, and the top can serve as a great tourist spot as well as a place E for exihibitions like art..

T
No mind the guy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
tylann:

It's correct

It is not correct,but when you are ready to correct yourself then only can you ask me your question...
Afterall you are the one asking questions...lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
I dey text you! grin grin

See paladise in hell. grin

Na jaceblade be dat guy on red and Xhosagirl come dey em side grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

What is not nakuru..I just told you I see slum in both my pics and the one you posted except that your is more than 2 decades old and mine is the current day Mombasa...simple nakuru

It's not old
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

It is not correct,but when you are ready to correct yourself then only can you ask me your question...
Afterall you are the one asking questions...lol

Iam not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Danielnino00:
Together, we shall fight this!!

No need to run to the IMF and world Bank so soon...

Kenya does not have wealthy individuals to financially help combat this virus, hence the reason they run to IMF...

Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
tylann:

It's not old

It's old nakuru

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
tylann:

Iam not

You are not what nakuru

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
ednited:
@kazikazi

Here are some pics i've taken in our church when easter was coming. (on friday)

3 years ago

Ednited you are back here...

Lol feel.like this thread is back to where it was about this time last year when we had all sorts of African nationals presence...I mean.look at xhosanostra, afterthought all this months..lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

It's old nakuru

It's not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

You are not what nakuru

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shma:
show me the entrance, I mean main door entering the tower like this one here smiley.. I want to provide that is indeed a pillar grin

Where is your eyes..this thing has floors...just because you can't see the side to count windows doesn't mean it doesn't have floors..and what if it was built not to have windows but to be fitted with an optional ventilator..

You are a bushman

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

Wise whatttttt....

He is so many things, name it foolish, ignorant, olodo but wisdom is not one of them, I tell you..

Na mistake. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

Where is your eyes..this thing has floors...just because you can't see the side to count windows doesn't mean it doesn't have floors..and what if it was built not to have windows but to be fitted with an optional ventilator..

You are a bushman
why the insult then? grin

Can't you express yourself like a real man. Ooh! Sorry, I just forgot you're a woman.

Now, we're tackling this with forgiveness and we're yet to conclude grin..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
forgiveness:

See paladise in hell. grin

Na jaceblade be dat guy on red and Xhosagirl come dey em side grin tongue
LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

Mombasa having slum is nothing new to me..I have said that some time ago....
The largest wicked slum in Mombasa is owino ouro..lol
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
forgiveness:

A whole village are into cannibalism in South Africa because of hunger. cry cry cry cry cry
You don see am na. And it is mostly black South Africans. And they have the guts to call us poverty capital of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
tylann:

We know Swahili it is our national language
All famous Swahili writers are Kenyans

There is no such thing. All earliest and famous Swahili writes came from Tanzania( Tanganyika or Zanzibar).

https://www.britannica.com/art/Swahili-literature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
You don see am na. And it is mostly black South Africans. And they have the guts to call us poverty capital of the world.

The case of pot calling kettle black. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
samorobo:

That same man anually fund thousands of Africans youths start up from every african country even his so called south Africa..

Help me tell am. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
it's finished grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
LMAO! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
Baba still add 'walai' on top!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6822) (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.