Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,923 members, 7,876,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6311893 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6834) (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2020
theenchanter:
i hope u posted this as a joke and not for real?

Lol he his echoing what rvp just said... typical tylann and shma trait...

Intellectual thrives even the source sounded very dumb, bitter and stupid..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Obtuse as always. Nigeria had budgeted 57 dollar per barrel. Oil accounts for 89% of gov revenues. We are talking their minuscule 25B dollar budget getting an haircut to 25/3 to 8B DOLLARS.
https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-oil/update-2-nigeria-to-scale-down-budget-in-face-of-oil-price-crash-idUSL8N2B25KB
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/coronavirus/2020/03/09/us-crude-prices-drop-below-30-a-barrel-after-opec-deal-failure-sparks-price-war-oil-dependent-economies-left-vulnerable/
Just40:

Again you dont understand the oil market

Nigeria is the single largest consumer of oil products on this continent.
They are also producers and their 2020 budget was 45 dollars.

Their savings on a 20 dollars oil price from the current subsidy program has ofset the revenue loss.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2020
rvp20182:
What is 100m dollars?
That is all we need to battle the virus

grin grin grin grin

we also need 1 billion dollars to keep our economy intact.
Our Sinking Fund was set up for this single purpose and it has enough money to keep our economy afloat.

Kenya is too broke such that it cant even pay Tullow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Just40:
COVID LOCK-DOWN SHOPPING
How much for those tubers of yam? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

That Millenium Pillars is not a skyscraper grin

We don't have anything here called millennium pillar...nah I have never heard of it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
rvp20182:
Yes that another name for BAILOUT - Rapid Credit Facility

Kenya want Standby Credit Facility - INSURANCE.

17th one... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

Lol don't call this beautiful..call it ugly ....

I thought you had taste Boer..
Sj410 ugly? ... Bro you only saying that because its mine wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Lie to your fellow WAs ...

IMF’s African Department director Abebe Aemro Selassie today made the following statement:

“Last week, the IMF received Ghana’s request for a disbursement under the Rapid Credit Facility to help the country address the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are working hard to evaluate the authorities’ request and bring it forward for Executive Board consideration as soon as possible.”
yes we requested if we could access and they rejected that request

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Just40:

grin grin grin grin

Our Sinking Fund was set up for this single purpose and it has enough money to keep our economy afloat.

small economy na.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Talk 1B dollars. 100m dollars is spare change. Tullow will pay for itself. The battle is how much they will deduct before they break even and start paying taxes and revenues.

Gov does not underwrite exploration...but allows likes of Tullow to offset their expenses...once productions start.

Talking of Tullow...I think they are going down with Jubilee oil field smiley smiley

Just40:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
tylann:

It is govt responsibility to fight coronavirus
Not the rich guys In the society

Rich men all over the world are donating millions .
Where are the rich men in Kenya?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Just40:
yes we requested if we could access and they rejected that request

grin grin grin
You requested for a credit man... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

Why do you keep making things difficult for yourself, with silly question....

Yes I made that clear in the post you just quoted black boer
Well in that case, go fvck yourself grin grin I ain't apologising for sh1t
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
rvp20182:
Obtuse as always. Nigeria had budgeted 57 dollar per barrel. Oil accounts for 89% of gov revenues. We are talking their minuscule 25B dollar budget getting an haircut to 25/3 to 8B DOLLARS.
https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-oil/update-2-nigeria-to-scale-down-budget-in-face-of-oil-price-crash-idUSL8N2B25KB
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/coronavirus/2020/03/09/us-crude-prices-drop-below-30-a-barrel-after-opec-deal-failure-sparks-price-war-oil-dependent-economies-left-vulnerable/
you still dont get it
even if they budgeted 70 dollars
They are cashing in big because of subsidy as a consuming nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

How much for those tubers of yam? grin
7 cedis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

If you want me to talk about the plate number then you know what to do...by the way I was admiring the beautiful black sedan car ..lol it is such a beauty .. grin
I don't want to you to talk about it.... Just keep admiring that Number plate

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

small economy na.. grin grin
funny enough, your economy is smaller than ours and broke grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

coz sammy is horn.y grin

You are a piece of work....

Your thinking always revolves around sex...why

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

Rich men all over the world are donating millions .
Where are the rich men in Kenya?

Do they have rich men. Or are they waiting for those men to rent out their wives and daughters to tourism so that they can raise small money to support grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2020
jln115:

Well in that case, go fvck yourself grin grin I ain't apologising for sh1t

Then you get no reply from me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Consuming nation - Do you think they will even have money to buy back refined oil from India smiley. You see after Indians buy their oil at 20 dollars - Nigeria would still have to buy it back.The normal long line of queues and fuel shortages will become worse.

Just40:
you still dont get it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Dangoteland and 140m extremely poor people in the world poverty capital.
Problemkid1:
Do they have rich men. Or are they waiting for those men to rent out their wives and daughters to tourism so that they can raise small money to support grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Problemkid1:

The bad news is that there are no tourist coming in grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Just40:
you still dont get it

Brent crude was down four percent Friday afternoon at $27.50 per barrel. US crude was five percent lower at $21.47 per barrel.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
jln115:

I don't want to you to talk about it.... Just keep admiring that Number plate

I don't remember me saying I was admiring the plate number...it is the car it self ...

Very beautiful car

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Tourism account for 1.7% of Kenya economy - with about half of that being domestic. We are talking 0.9% off.
Danielnino00:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
rvp20182:
Talk 1B dollars. 100m dollars is spare change. Tullow will pay for itself. The battle is how much they will deduct before they break even and start paying taxes and revenues.

Gov does not underwrite exploration...but allows likes of Tullow to offset their expenses...once productions start.

Talking of Tullow...I think they are going down with Jubilee oil field smiley smiley

Exactly

production was supposed to underwrite your government liability
But since your side under performed because Ghana sabotaged Tullow production here, Tullow has decided to pull out of Yout country.

And according to the contract, if they do that, your government owes them those liabilities.

grin grin grin

Pay up before they take you to court and seize the entire kenya.

See what Ghana is doing with That 100 million dollars,
we are building more special isolation centers for all our Regional hospitals.

Whiles kenya is busy stealing Germany governm,et supplies

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
theenchanter:
the blue are those that drive on right hand while the red are those that drive on d left hand.

U just shot urself.. learn ur sources carefully before posting 'em.

Yes we know that
There is nothing wrong with driving on the right
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
The long term prediction is 10 dollars..a barrel.
mtisTheQubit:

Brent crude was down four percent Friday afternoon at $27.50 per barrel. US crude was five percent lower at $21.47 per barrel.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

You requested for a credit man... grin

IMF said we are too rich
The money is for broke countries like Kenya
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

You should worry about oil prices man...the projection is that it aint coming back...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Austine1212:

But if the society has the responsibility to help where they can

It can help
But it's not something to gloat about

(1) (2) (3) ... (6834) (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.