Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6311108 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6840) (6841) (6842) (6843) (6844) (6845) (6846) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kenya economy is broad-based and well-diversified - agriculture is only one that accounts for huge portion of GDP at 25% or about - so drought normally hit us hard.
Austine1212:

Tourism fall

Affects All game parks, resorts, hotels, people working in those places

It effects informal traders

What is kenyan economy make up?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
IMF is dead and so WB - they cannot fix this.US has refused to capitalize the two institutions to respond to such crisis. I think Chinese will have to sort this problem they caused by making available 1 trillion dollars in some form of loan to the world.
Kazikazi:
When I told you about IMF I wasn't joking!
The strength is no more there.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
He is nothing but a curse on your country. A fool as a president.
Kazikazi:
TZ president is busy doing stuff

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
rvp20182:
He is nothing but a curse on your country. A fool as a president.
What about Uhuru who sent the police to do this shit? Is this not foolishness? You try preventing corona by abusing and squeezing people in one place like that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

Nairobi is far from.being organised than.lagos..
That is a joke..the only thing nairobi beat Lagos in is evil forest greenery grin
you're an idiot, I just realised am becoming more unmanly with my grandiloquence toward you...

Lagos is just a well planned zoo in the entire continent. Supper ugly city my friend. I even wonder where you get the guts to call other cities ugly..

You can now call your fellow simpleminded(problem kid) to post kibera grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
pacretus:
compare US tourism to UAE, Then calculate the number of tourists they receive yearly. Illegal migrants or migrant workers don't count as tourists.

Do the math, you should get my point.

The reason UAE has more numbers of tourists is because their immigration laws aren't as strict as the USA ones.If USA decided to relax their visa rules half of planet Earth would be in America.Don't tell me about UAE,every little johny can get an UAE visa.

For you:

Even if Nigeria decided to make Nigeria visa free people still will not come,I know for a fact that I won't lol.There's nothing I feel like I'm missing there tbh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
rvp20182:
Kenya economy is broad-based and well-diversified - agriculture is only one that accounts for huge portion of GDP at 25% or about - so drought normally hit us hard.
Stop using those words like "broad based". That is a lie.
Answer me..
Those folks who are starving in Turkana, are they included in the so called " broad based "?. Hohohoho grin grin

Those locusts which are busy swallowing your crops and everything green,are they included in your broad based?

Dude,just be honest.You don't have economy. What u have is a locusts based in a starving nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nisai: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Stop denying your boo to save face.
Tell Sho madjozi that one small boy from one corner of Nigeria dey greet her abeg. grin grin I just like the lady.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
nisai:
Tell Sho madjozi that one small boy from one corner of Nigeria dey greet her abeg. grin grin I just like the lady.
Sho madjozi is a TZ born gal.She speaks Swahili very well.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
Keep your ignorance and lies to yourself,Little indian. wink
Even in India, the government is asking for donations. All over the world private individuals and businesses are donating.

Rvp knows he just want to grasp.on straw and hide the fact that his zoo has no rich men to.lend out helping

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kazikazi:

She was born in Limpopo, grew up in South Africa her father was European and her mother was Xhosa or zulu, how is she Tanzanian? Doesn’t matter if she speaks Swahili doesn’t mean she is from East Africa, we all speak English doesn’t mean we are all from England

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Austine1212:

This is not aboutt the oil price war Russia is playing with Saudi Arabia its more than that.

oil + corona virus
sure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

You rant ignorantly and I won't stop at telling you everytime you reveal it ..then I will fold my hands and watch you run offline like you always do when you see Sammy..

cool story cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
rvp20182:
Not at expense of decimating the world by warming it.You don't get it.Climate change is real.Sustainable development key.Coal is dirty cheap but it's going out.People will rather pay a premium than use dirty polluting energy
dirty polluting energy is what run industry

that will not be replace by renewable energy until fusion energy become possible.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
and Russia

the rest are bleeding
mtisTheQubit:
who is really benefiting from all ths...China if you asked me.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shma:
you're an idiot, I just realised am becoming more unmanly with my grandiloquence toward you...

Lagos is just a well planned zoo in the entire continent. Supper ugly city my friend. I even wonder where you get the guts to call other cities ugly..

You can now call your fellow simpleminded(problem kid) to post kibera grin

You grandiloquence...lol you are stupidly far from ever being or sounding grandiloquent....

Yes nairobi is very ugly, take it to the bank...

Even you know nairobi is very ugly as that pics of Lagos over two decades ago

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nisai: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kazikazi:
oh wow! Thanks for the info
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
nisai:

Will do grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
jln115:
Sj410 ugly? ... Bro you only saying that because its mine wink

No I am saying cos it is ugly.. simple...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Russia is a beneficiary of the oil price drop

They orchestrated it for a reason, To take out US shale production.
Saudi made it worse when they decided they'll make it fall even further because they want to put Russia in a tight corner.

So Russia made it currency to fall further which means, an even lower production cost for them. Russia has a substantial wealth fund that can keep them in the game to outlast Saudi.

The thing is, Saudi will come back to it senses soon else their own people will revolt as their government tries to cut it expenses
mtisTheQubit:

No Russia is not in the play...they are being affected by oil price drop (russia is depended on oil alot)...even corona virus has started to hit them add...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just40:
and Russia

the rest are bleeding
I tip my hat to putin..they should give him more years cheesy I have a prophetic feeling America will fall without even going to war grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Austine1212:

Many economists believe thethe world economy will splunge in to depression

Many say worse than the one in the 1920s
That is what is expected

This is what it takes to change global power.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

America might but cant say for the rest....China is waking up...funny whats happening might be a blessing to the Americans..its high time they brought back manufacturing firms back home
Too late for them

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

You grandiloquence...lol you are stupidly far from ever being or sounding grandiloquent....

you're just good at running your mouth, I just show you how super ugly your city is but you keep on throwing nonsensical ishts, what wrong with you?,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Austine1212:

America will drag us with it

You should remember not that some people blame China for the virus, so China may be facing trust issues after this
Not really

Not as bad as the US is facing right now

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Danielnino00:
Just40. You are right.

That Natasha Maria guy knows nothing...

Covid-19 isn't airborne- WHO
Cut him some slag
he is just dumb

There are too many unknowns with this virus, so people are passing out misinformations

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

there is no difference candy-assed cheesy.. we know how backwards your zoo is that's why you can take ten years just to build a pillar grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Problemkid1:
But at least we have the money to support for ourselves. Where are your richest men grin grin
They've gove to support India because India might end up being the worst hit country grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
tylann:

When private people help it is good
But it is not for show off like you guys are trying to do here
Jack ma helped the African continent the Chinese are not gloating about it

It is a good thing to show off..tell your economy to work and produce rich men that will lend you help for this coronavirus so you too can show off

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just40:
Too late for them
Man I tell you their society is twisted..the rich don't care...to them it's all about the mighty dollar..so politicians were suggesting it's OK for guys to die as long as the economy fairs well..like I sucrifice for dow jones cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Austine1212:

Lets hope a vaccine is found sooner
Avaccine is not going to be found sooner

No one knows the primordial sting but China.

we are still waiting for the MERS and SARS vaccines ...... remember

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shma:
there is no difference candy-assed cheesy.. we know how backwards your zoo is that's why you can take ten years just to build a pillar grin

I don't the pillar you are talking about but I do know your govt has been carrot talking about a light since Jomo Kenyatta era..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6840) (6841) (6842) (6843) (6844) (6845) (6846) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.