Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,247 members, 7,894,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6359154 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6861) (6862) (6863) (6864) (6865) (6866) (6867) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ricchcream:
Clap back, vibrations of veracity, name it!

Whatever lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ricchcream:
Clap back, vibrations of veracity, name it!

You're bitchcrafts, right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Then pleasure is my role to nature or should men use hands when I have a warm & moist gash on special? grin

We know and that is why I believe a prostitute should know her place other than seeking important and validation in the midst of men....

Prostitutes always know they are useless to the society...now that is your place bitch..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
samorobo:

You ask stupid question...my intentions are private to me alone, I see no reason why I need to share with a chennai mongrel...

Omo! Na wire ooooo. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
samorobo:

Be proud prostitute..it's you career and destiny in life grin

Absolutely. It's my calling to hold men in my arms & make them shudder grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You're no competition, don't flatter yourself. Just don't give me deja vu by repeating the same words like you're 3, it's weird.

Stop repeating what I said about you...I clearly demeaned you by stating how unaware I was that a common street bitch wants a vocab contest...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Absolutely. It's my calling to hold men in my arms & make them shudder grin

It can as well be hereditary... imagine you transfer you destiny of prostition to your future female kid...I hope you like that as well..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
samorobo:

We know and that is why I believe a prostitute should know her place other than seeking important and validation in the midst of men....

Prostitutes always know they are useless to the society...now that is your place bitch..

But I don't want YOUR attention, that'd be like getting one from a fly. It shouldn't bother you where else I'm getting my attention from though, we're nothing to each other.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
jln115:
Pervert alert!!!

You are stupid boer
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
forgiveness:

Of course, you don't but you simply don't measure up. grin

What are you doing comparing toothpick legs with tumber legs if you are secure? Abegiiiiii! grin

Chaiiiii! You be lepa shandi from head to toes and short like kukute. grin grin grin

The more I see the more i....... grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
jln115:

LMAO!! grin grin What am I losing bru?

But here's a really beautiful car for you wink

Good you are finally changing car for my viewing..I thought you were obsessed with that beautiful black car....

No wonder they say change is constant..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
samorobo:

Stop repeating what I said about you...I clearly demeaned you by stating how unaware I was that a common street bitch wants a vocab contest...

Clearly? Are you sure about that? Your jabs need a bit more venom then because I didn't feel a thing. Here I am still unfazed by your so-called "demeaning" words.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
jln115:

That's why i drew a red circle for you my friend wink

You drew it where Boer...I am only enjoying the view of this black car that has got you so obsessed..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
samorobo:

It can as well be hereditary... imagine you transfer you destiny of prostition to your future female kid...I hope you like that as well..

How will that affect you in any way?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
XhosaNostra:

But I don't want YOUR attention, that'd be like getting one from a fly. It shouldn't bother you where else I'm getting my attention from though, we're nothing to each other.

Agreed you are nothing to me but a mere street bitch.....

But it is funny a pussy hawker like you don't know her place...you should be in the brothel where you calling is not here salient discussion are held....

Stop bit h around and go sucks some dickks.. hasn't passed you dickk time grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
XhosaNostra:

How will that affect you in any way?

I am.planning what is best for your future daughter..would you be proud that your daughter inherited her mother's destiny which is prostitution....

I am.evisaging how you will teach her way up the ladder.. lol grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
samorobo:

Agreed you are nothing to me but a mere street bitch.....

But it is funny a pussy hawker like you don't know her place...you should be in the brothel where you calling is not here salient discussion are held....

Stop bit h around and go sucks some dickks.. hasn't passed you dickk time grin

Too bad you don't call the shots here. Your decision making on who stays & who goes, end at the threshold of your cave.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
samorobo:

I am.planning what is best for your future daughter..would you be proud that your daughter inherited her mother's destiny which is prostitution....

I am.evisaging how you will teach her way up the ladder.. lol grin

Save it for the pus coming out the tip of your bozak, which will eventually impregnate some unfortunate soul & bring your vile, loathsome seed to life.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You're bitchcrafts, right?
Ok, you know. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ricchcream:
Ok, you know. Smh.

Of course, I know. It's good to see you back, btw smiley

Gnite.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Clearly? Are you sure about that? Your jabs need a bit more venom then because I didn't feel a thing. Here I am still unfazed by your so-called "demeaning" words.

I was once told bitches are used to denial...it is their perfect escape route from reality
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Save it for the pus coming out the tip of your bozak, which will eventually impregnate some unfortunate soul & bring your vile, loathsome seed to life.

No your daughters future is my concern, at least for this night...

We want her to be proud like her mum and follow in her mum's prostitution calling .what do you think bitch
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Of course, I know. It's good to see you back, btw smiley

Gnite.
Good night.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Too bad you don't call the shots here. Your decision making on who stays & who goes, end at the threshold of your cave.

A bitch is always a bitch ,and a bit h knows her place.....
I felt like you lost your way around the internet and thought it wise to redirect your foot step to your place of work which is a brothel......

#proudprostitute..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2020
always high

Problemkid1:
But look at Uhuru? What kind of man is this for crying out loud grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

You are stupid boer
Nice comeback bru!! grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

Good you are finally changing car for my viewing..I thought you were obsessed with that beautiful black car....

No wonder they say change is constant..
I don't care about the car bro, all im interested in is that Vancouver number plate which you said is a Nigerian number plate

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:10am On Mar 31, 2020
jln115:
I don't care about the car bro, all im interested in is that Vancouver number plate which you said is a Nigerian number plate

So what do you want me to do since you said you don't want my reply on it...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

You drew it where Boer...I am only enjoying the view of this black car that has got you so obsessed..
You blind as well?...........fvck, must be hard being blind and mentally ret@rded at the same time...........You have my sympathy Sammy boy!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

So what do you want me to do since you said you don't want my reply on it...
Just admire your fvckup wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2020
jln115:
You blind as well?...........fvck, must be hard being blind and mentally ret@rded at the same time...........You have my sympathy Sammy boy!!

Don't be stupid Boer...if I am blind I won't be able to see that car, let alone constantly admiring it...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2020
jln115:
Just admire your fvckup wink

Which fvckup

(1) (2) (3) ... (6861) (6862) (6863) (6864) (6865) (6866) (6867) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.