Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,984 members, 7,876,720 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6315406 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6869) (6870) (6871) (6872) (6873) (6874) (6875) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
TayserMahrii:

He said a miracle would happen and the virus would disappear...not a scientist at all grin grin
Yes miracle not prayers...he suggested a miracle of of sunlight or the one of Chloroquine or guys just coughing an becoming well next day.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Just40:
Sorry kiddo
we are not Kenya that is borrowing it way into more trouble.

Prudent economic management means, you produce your way out of trouble and that is what we have done here.

for 7 good years, Ghana expenditure on import bills has reduced while export has consistently increased. grin grin grin grin

It is unwise to borrow using short term instruments

The only other country to have issued a long term bond like Ghana was Argentina and see how they have become a permanent member of the broke club.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Just40:
an even greater advantage for China to continue to Grow faster than the US

USA is already industrialized
China is industrializing so by around 2030 it will overtake USA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

he is well briefed on the matter but ignores it totally...that's a disaster waiting..

Man, they're projecting 2.2 million infections and 100k deaths. Never seen Trump so subdued in briefings
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

You don't make me tensed, it is the other way round...
What is sword swallower Nakuru... lecture me

It was never my intention to make you tense
No I don't lecture she-males
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

You wrote gal bitch....

Leave nostra aside
the way you write tells alot about you..just saying grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2020
aww

you are still bleeding over that letter

but we all know that since independence, you've been learning at the feet of Ghana.
Even you constitution was a copy of Ghana's.
TayserMahrii:

The letter was fake. No Kenyan minister was pictured holding it or sanctioning it.

Meanwhile in Ghana during the day when you were declaring self-deliverance from the shackles of aid, your president decided Nairobi, Kenya was going to be the biggest show of intent grin grin grin
What a joke of a country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Samorobo why are you obsessed with xhosanostra she is a girl your are a boy and g.ay of course
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2020
tylann:

It was never my intention to make you tense
No I don't lecture she-males

What is she male nakuru and what is that sword swallower you earlier said?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Man, they're projecting 2.2 million infections and 100k deaths. Never seen Trump so subdued in briefings
the death numbers doesn't worry trump alot..its the stock which gives him sleepless nights..one of his administrators was suggesting old folks to go kamikaze to save the economy... grin grin crazy heh...guy got no chills
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2020
tylann:

Shoga mkubwa Sana grin
true.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

What is she male nakuru and what is that sword swallower you earlier said?

It is this grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Just40:
You are dumb as usual

The biggest problem in manufacturing is how to gain market share.

Using a loan agreement to buy get market share for your manufactured goods is way better than building a factory with loans but the factory can sell it produce.
THIS is the difference between kenya and Ghana

Kenya is an import dependent country running a huge trade deficit
Ghana is a productive economy running a growing trade surplus.

Your sensei said its natural resources like bauxite that is being auctioned. He never talked of factories like you. Natural metals mined from the ground do not lack markets esp in industrializing countries like China. the only thing you needed was equipment to mine and add value to it.
Speaking of factories, Ghana learnt the hard way that building factories is not enough to turn Ghana into an industrialized economy. You need supply of tomatoes for a tomato factory to make sense. I can see why you gave up on industrializing and ran to the extractive sector. You want to be like Dubai, where you do nothing, the foreigners get what they need from you and build everything from you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2020
tylann:
Samorobo why are you obsessed with xhosanostra she is a girl your are a boy and g.ay of course

I pity you nakuru, see what being in the closet has done to you... when projecting your sexuality on me does it give you confidence about yourself?.does it make you feel better...

Nakuru look unto Jesus, he is the only saviour you got.....not projections
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Talk about the resource-for-infrastructure deal introduced by prof. These corona talks are in bad taste, dont think you negros have a grasp of what lies ahead. You already have more than triple the infections in Kenya and you're still dumb enough to bring covid. You have 5 deaths already son! So far Kenya has outdone you 3:1 on infections and 5:1 on deaths.
Yeah
we give our citizens the opportunity to return from Europe

They have a better chance of survival in a health care environment that has not yet been stretched.
Out of the 5 deaths in Ghana, Only 1 Ghanaian has died of it.

The rest are a Norwegian and Lebanese who were above 60
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

the way you write tells alot about you..just saying grin

I write in the same font size like every body else weasel...don't you get it grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2020
tylann:

I'm wondering the same thing. It's not even midday & yet my name is already on his lips. The creepiest part of all, he's monitoring my movements. I must be "bussing" that pea brain to puree grin

XhosaNostra babe wa rocka! cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2020
tylann:

It is this grin

Oh wow, that black car is a she male and sword swallower....

Wow I never knew grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2020
tylann:
its not nostra alone..saw another Kenyan gal post here an Sammy just started insulting her an calling her ugly..its like Sammy doesn't what competition here.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2020
tylann:

Which productive the tz economy was set to grow at 4% before coronavirus struck
Tz is highly indebted poor country

They dont run a huge trade deficit like Kenya
That is a sign of productivity

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'm wondering the same thing. It's not even midday & yet my name is already on his lips. The creepiest part of all, he's monitoring my movements. I must be "bussing" that pea brain to puree grin

XhosaNostra babe wa rocka! cheesy

naah ya bringing competition here..trust me grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2020
jln115:
Brotherly love mate wink Not gay love like you have for Sammy cool
Shhhh, you're making so much noise here son! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2020
tylann:

Yes he acted stupidly
But in terms of prayers let us See if they will work in Tanzania

The Tanzanians have the advantage of being obedient communists. If it works it'll be because the citizens will heed to Mganga Magu's lockdown, not because of prayers. wink.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MumuCountry: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Who is this dumb azz? Very foolish mudder fugger cool what exactly is your problem with Ghana and Ghanaians?

TayserMahrii:

Your sensei said its natural resources like bauxite that is being auctioned. He never talked of factories like you. Natural metals mined from the ground do not lack markets esp in industrializing countries like China. the only thing you needed was equipment to mine and add value to it.
Speaking of factories, Ghana learnt the hard way that building factories is not enough to turn Ghana into an industrialized economy. You need supply of tomatoes for a tomato factory to make sense. I can see why you gave up on industrializing and ran to the extractive sector. You want to be like Dubai, where you do nothing, the foreigners get what they need from you and build everything from you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2020
TayserMahrii:

The only other country to have issued a long term bond like Ghana was Argentina and see how they have become a permanent member of the broke club.
The Argentinian economy is 100 times better than kenya's

Only broke economies borrow using short term instruments all the time
Because no one trust their economy to loan them money for a longer period.

it is all about Trust grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

I write in the same font size like every body else weasel...don't you get it grin grin grin
yap i get it... grin dont be ashamed of whatever man.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2020
tylann:

USA is already industrialized
China is industrializing so by around 2030 it will overtake USA
no point made here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

naah ya bringing competition here..trust me grin

Oh well, he can't have all the men to himself, he must share grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

Yes tommy is a boy, so what is your point again cunt...

What is she-male ? Is that what your offspring is/will be

Sammy, im sure they once grabbed you at school to confirm if you have a p*syy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh well, he can't have all the men to himself, he must share grin
grin grin tell her sista....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Sammy, im sure they once grabbed you at school to confirm if you have a p*syy grin
an what did they find? just asking grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Problemkid1:
Shhhh, you're making so much noise here son! grin
Isn't that the point bru wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6869) (6870) (6871) (6872) (6873) (6874) (6875) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 30 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.