Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,924 members, 7,876,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6311936 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) (6920) (6921) (6922) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Acadavah:

Mombasa was part of Zanzibar along with now Kenyan 16km deep coastal strip which its sovereignty was ceded to Kenyan government at 8 october 1963. The Sultan of Zanzibar didn't discuss the matter with the people of Zanzibar or the Coastal people of now Kenya that's why today there is Mombasa Republican Council which don't want to be part of Kenya.

Yeah just like Kilimanjaro was part of Kenya
FYI I really don't what we are arguing about
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin

you are pained

The thing with having your own money is, You can do whatever you want with it.

TayserMahrii:

you said nothing. grin meanwhile, Ghana is using money for people who should live in Ghana in the year 2060. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
samorobo:

He is a weasel

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Nobody said you should be formal. My gripe with reading your posts, which I'm forced to read because you keep quoting me, is your repetition of the same words. I'm not used to that. It bores me.

One word for it, you're ret@rded....you were born autistic can't you see it...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

That doesnt mean old ppl arent recovering. Check the news you'll see recovered old folks.

Instead of saying old people cant be saved, you should say Ghana cant save old ppl grin

Less than 20% of them, that is not recovering
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Thou shalt not fail grin When the lord blesses you with willing beggars like Tanzanians you take the opportunity wink

May the sun god be with us in our undertaking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
so puerile, no surprises here

It ain't your birthday bitch, ain't here to throw surprise party...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Just40:

The thing with having your own money is, You can do whatever you want with it.

Whose own money? Its a loan of 40 yrs. Stupi Ghananinas will spend all of it having fun forgetting its not their money grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
samorobo:

I said it before that two ladies cannot live under the same roof, and I was right. They always fight like you are doing now Xhosa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
samorobo:

No.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MumuCountry: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hahahaha why are kenyans dying of hunger? grin ooh my goodness grin coronavirus is just starting, and foolish kenyans are already starving? grin these kenyans grin grin chai, those tourists who used to fvck their wives and daughters for a dollar or two have gone back home, so no money to feed the stvpid mudder fuggerz grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No.
I knew shiít got real when I saw ober 40 posts by you grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Just40:

Less than 20% of them, that is not recovering

you can only say that if 0 % recover. otherwise, the truth as confirmed by Just30/40 is in Ghana if you are an old consider yourself dead if you catch the virus because Ghana wont try to save you grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I knew shiít got real when I saw ober 40 posts by you grin

Lol, just passing time, nothing much. Boredom does that to a person tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Name one country where South Africans make a nuisance of themselves? It's a well-known fact South Africans don't like to travel. Now you know us more than we know ourselves? Black, white, Indian etc, majority have never been out of the country & that's a fact. We love our shithole smiley

Who carried the survey, a of in SA....
So now you've changed to nuisance...any to see your riff Raff a I just need to take a trip to our prison....you want to see more then go check the wards of other countries prison....
And yes SA travel to other African countries to perpetuate crime most I'm the southern part of the continent like Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Namibia,e.t.c

So much for acting a saint..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tanzania

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
I hear that mountain was supposed to be in Tanzania. When the white MF ers was carving up africa in that infamous meeting of theirs, I hear some prince was crying about wanting to have a miuntain in his region (kenya) so they included Kilmanjaro in the map.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Acadavah:

We cam claim back Mombasa and the whole of your coast.

We can also claim all the East African coast but we choose not to. But the mountain is traditionally Kenyan even the people who straddle that area together with Ngorongoro are Kenyans of the Maa tribe. All we are asking is for us to cash in on the views without Tanzanian noise. The only other alternative is to blind all Kenyans.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

[s]I said it before that two ladies cannot live under the same roof, and I was right. They always fight like you are doing now Xhosa[/s] grin

Once an idiot, always an idiot..I am.not surprise..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
JaceBlaze:

May the sun god be with us in our undertaking cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MumuCountry: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
What exactly is the stvpid kenya government and people doing to deal with hunger in your fvcked up country? Your ediots are wailing grin

TayserMahrii:

you can only say that if 0 % recover. otherwise, the truth as confirmed by Just30/40 is in Ghana if you are an old consider yourself dead if you catch the virus because Ghana wont try to save you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
samorobo:

Who carried the survey, a of in SA....
So now you've changed to nuisance...any to see your riff Raff a I just need to take a trip to our prison....you want to see more then go check the wards of other countries prison....
And yes SA travel to other African countries to perpetuate crime most I'm the southern part of the continent like Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Namibia,e.t.c

So much for acting a saint..

Now you're just talking out of your ass! Interestingly & cunningly enough, you're not mentioning any of the countries where there're representatives on this thread. What crime would a South African commit in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique etc?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hohohoho ; grin grin grin grin I just laugh loud.
Grabbing a cow's tail? I think you have proved yourself to be a madman.
Do u remember Vietnam vs US? Do u know what hit USA?
It was those reservists! They were too many to handle!

If your Boer master failed to attack us,you just forget it! We are too strong. We can even fight off USA

Isn't the tribe that take showers in cow piss found in Tanzania?

Tanzania too strong for who?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I hear that mountain was supposed to be in Tanzania. When the white MF ers was carving up africa in that infamous meeting of theirs, I hear some prince was crying about wanting to have a miuntain in his region (kenya) so they included Kilmanjaro in the map.

The German prince begged a Queen for the mountain not the other way around. Nice try on the revisionist history.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
tylann:

Bombardier dash 8 is used by low cost carriers
And for spraying locusts

Yes the Tz government bought 3 of them because of low operation cost. They are good to us

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
gallivant:

The German prince begged a Queen for the mountain not the other way around. Nice try on the sarcasm.
Actually I needed clarification on it. Thanks for the info even though I wasnt exactly consulting you.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Now you're just talking out of your ass! Interestingly & cunningly enough, [s]you're not mentioning any of the countries where there're representatives[/b] on this thread. What crime would a South African commit in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique etc?

That is because they are everywhere....
And to answer your last question....drug peddling, arm robbery E.t.c

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Acadavah:

Yes the Tz government bought 3 of them because of low operation cost. They are good to us

Your gov is doing what private airlines in Ke do

https://www.flysafarilink.com/safarilinknews/new-dash8-aircraft
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ahhh Natural Naija Sounds and Sights grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Actually I needed clarification on it. Thanks for the info

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
MumuCountry:
What exactly is the stvpid kenya government and people doing to deal with hunger in your fvcked up country? Your ediots are wailing grin

Everybody ignores this mudder fugger mumu but he keeps seeking attention grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) (6920) (6921) (6922) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.