Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6310319 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) (6931) (6932) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Just40:
which makes it even worse

Stat Sa says your poverty figure iis higher
Come now just40 grin you are smarter than this.... As I've said before for people with a much lower intelligence than you.

You have to compare apples with apples, you can't use one source of measurement for poverty for one country and use a totally different source of measurement of poverty for the other country.

The fact is, according to the world Bank, who, cia ect ect ect SA has a lower poverty rate than Ghana, its just how it is mate wink except it and move on cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Kazikazi:
Israel is almost a desert nation,but they are exporting a lot more of food.
Kenyans are just lazy,very lazy.They are busy running to Nairobi instead of cultivating the land.When they arrive in Nairobi, they end up being unemployed, stacked in slums and drinking chang'aa.

Israel is a developed country Kenya is a developing country
Tanzania is poor yet it is full of diamonds and gold
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Just40:
CIA factbook is hardly reviewed and it is mostly inaccurate

Proof?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Austine1212:

Post pictures of the good parts of Makoko and well post good parts of Khayelitsha

And we'll compare

Blah, blah, blah..stop making noise Austin...khayeyis worse...no one deserves living in zinc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2020
pacretus:
it should be S.A. doing 70% not This Nigeria. 70% and a mad man on the street lives on more than $2 a day.
Thats not what the stats say bru wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Problemkid1:
Oga we're talking of 2020 stop being foolish. Take that nonsense out of my site.
Salty grin grin

That's the facts mate smiley live with it cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Problemkid1:
Beautiful Nigeria cool

As beautiful as ever grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2020
uzzokel:

For your information. The poverty rate in nigeria is dorminant in the north, and these are people displaced by bokoharam, and the almajiri system. Those are social ills. If you jusge poverty rate by par capital income. Kenya is way poorer than nigeria.
We were not talking about poverty stick to the point of discussion
Anyway since you have brought up the poverty topic
70% of Nigerians are poor
around 30% of Kenyans are poor
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Problemkid1:
Such a beautiful country with beautiful people grin grin

Some countries are just meant to stand out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Troy404:
The Nigerians have adopted a tactic of pretending to be foolish because they know they cant win a sober discussion without insults or trolling. Long live Biafra.

Weasel..go back to fence sitting...you are irrelevant anyway'
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

We were not talking about poverty stick to the point of discussion
Anyway since you have brought up the poverty topic
70% of Nigerians are poor
around 30% of Kenyans are poor

Actually your is 94%....30% is a sick joke to crack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:

Come now just40 grin you are smarter than this.... As I've said before for people with a much lower intelligence than you.

You have to compare apples with apples, you can't use one source of measurement for poverty for one country and use a totally different source of measurement of poverty for the other country.

The fact is, according to the world Bank, who, cia ect ect ect SA has a lower poverty rate than Ghana, its just how it is mate wink except it and move on cool
i thought you last told me you believe STAT SA more than all those agencies you just mentioned ?

After all, STAT SA does not use a different method than them.

They used the same baseline
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Austine1212:

Looking like that? Lol

if that's the first of its kind, How are the other ones
Lol.
Dude.... What else do you want from me?
The place is functioning man.. You don't believe?
Take the next flight to calabar then.
Phew.... It's still early man. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Just40:
Oh Kenya, just want to compete when it cant

All our private airline companies own more planes than KQ
correct yourself please, not all but just 1 or 2 should have more than the whole kenya tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:

Proof?
just go there and you will realize most things there are 3 years old.
And they are not even accurate for a 3 years old data for their time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2020
rvp20182:
Hahaha. That is Ghana tactic that Nigerians have adopted. TZ are not pretending though..KaziKazi like Magufooli is actually foolish.
A foolish man is the one who thinks CoViD_19 is spread through the night only.A foolish man is the one who think arresting people and stack them in one place won't expose them to the virus.

A Kenyan gov have stopped movements of people during night,they have implemented a night curfew,but they allow the day time movements! Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Kenyan foolish policemen are busy stacking people very close to each other in the belief of fighting corona virus! Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

as for Kenya

grin grin grin grin

the least said about them, the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Why are you quoting me ,
You said I shouldn't quote you so you too shouldn't quote me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Austine1212:

Your argument here shows how retarded you are
How bro?
The day 12 can be proven to be greater than 21 is the day I'll take you serious.

Kapish.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin

I meant, every single company you pick
will have more planes than KQ
pacretus:
correct yourself please, not all but just 1 or 2 should have more than the whole kenya tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Problemkid1:
Lemme stop here. See you guys later with more beautiful pictures of
Nigeria grin grin grin

They asked for international visitors, now they are getting it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Just40:
i thought you last told me you believe STAT SA more than all those agencies you just mentioned ?

After all, STAT SA does not use a different method than them.

They used the same baseline
Yes i do believe stats SA, just like i believe the World Bank, CIA factbook and other reputable agencies

and secondly they do use a different baseline for measuring poverty as STATS SA define poverty as people living on less than $4-5 a day were as the World bank uses $1.9
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Kazikazi:
A foolish man is the one who thinks CoViD_19 is spread through the night only.A foolish man is the one who think arresting people and stack them in one place won't expose them to the virus.

A Kenyan gov have stopped movements of people during night,they have implemented a night curfew,but they allow the day time movements! Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Kenyan foolish policemen are busy stacking people very close to each other in the belief of fighting corona virus! Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

What the police did was regrettable and ipoa has taken action against them
Let every nation fight coronavirus with it is on knowledge
Tanzania has encouraged it is citizens to pray more in churches and mosques
Kenya has imposed a curfew let everyone fight coronavirus with their tactics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2020
Just40:
just go there and you will realize most things there are 3 years old.
And they are not even accurate for a 3 years old data for their time.
3 years aint going to make a massive difference in poverty figures mate wink just saying!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Weasel..go back to fence sitting...you are irrelevant anyway'
I dont derive my relevance from an anonymous forum, right now am sitted in an office with AC and WI-FI while you are riding okada grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

It is always my duty to remind you Nigerians that Nigeria is the world poverty capital
100million Nigerians live in extreme poverty those are your country men remember that
But you are right maybe you yourself you don't live in poverty but you use a generator for electricity
Haha.
For one, there are more out of poverty Nigerians than the Whole Kenya. cheesy

I promised one saffer here a lecture... Think I'll add you to the list also. You fit the bill.... So till then you can enjoy your free time.

Ya Dig?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2020
forgiveness:

Exactly! All the malls in Nigeria are owned by Nigerians. None is owned by ShopRite. Pep and co are dying. grin
Most are Franchises.
But they won't agree with you.
We move! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Israel is a developed country Kenya is a developing country
Tanzania is poor yet it is full of diamonds and gold
Namibia don't starve,yet they are a desert nation.The problem of Kenya is a lack of brain.
You claim to be arid,but why can't you use the same arid land to grow things which are suitable for your climate? Grow cassava,process it,sell a starch worldwide and go buy the maize you love.
Do beekeeping in those areas,and sell those bees products worldwide, use money to buy the maize you love

Brain,brain,and more brain
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Austine1212:

In facet having a large economy with low levels of development is pointless

Their country always fail in development indexes thus showing them they just giants in terms of population

Countries with half your infastructures are not running in the normal Africa miniscule economy which has always been a laughable joke to the rest of the world...

Infastructures without economic development is lame.....you have no excuse

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 9:07am On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:

Yes i do believe stats SA, just like i believe the World Bank, CIA factbook and other reputable agencies

and secondly they do use a different baseline for measuring poverty as STATS SA define poverty as people living on less than $5.5 a day were as the World bank uses $1.9
Please dont lie

STAT SA upper poverty line is 2 dollars per day which is R1277 and the lower poverty line is R810 which is 1.4 dollars per day.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Carmit:

Haha.
For one, there are more out of poverty Nigerians than the Whole Kenya. cheesy

I promised one saffer here a lecture... Think I'll add you to the list also. You fit the bill.... So till then you can enjoy your free time.

Ya Dig?

You are right they are more out of poverty Nigerians than the whole of Kenya but they are also Nigerians in poverty than the whole of Kenya
In fact Nigerians in poverty are more than double Kenya's population
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:
3 years aint going to make a massive difference in poverty figures mate wink just saying!

6 months make a massive difference in poverty figures grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) (6931) (6932) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.