Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,923 members, 7,876,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6311893 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ok if you say so...anyway its alittle bit funny grin

It is grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
As long as you depend on OIL - you are not going nowhere. Now that strategic reserve tanks are full - its going down
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/01/coronavirus-oil-prices-could-turn-negative-as-storage-nears-capacity.html

Actually soon - Oil price will be less than an DOLLAR smiley

Landlocked crude prices seen falling below zero

“Indeed, given the cost of shutting down a well, a producer would be willing to pay someone to dispose of a barrel, implying negative pricing in landlocked areas,” analysts at Goldman said in a research note published Monday.

Carmit:

Dr. Gloom.
I'm not talking about diversification. Never was.
I was just updating you on the current oil economics. You should re-forecast your economic outlook on Nigeria.

But isn't corona going to affect the global economic space?
Horticulture inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
AskiaHarem:

What did you just call me

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

dude why bring stuff about naija here..we talking about Nana.. cheesy
ashamed of your president already ....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just40:
everyone sees someone proud of the traditional dress of others.

grin grin

The Nigerians will post a drunk Kenyatta

That's not a traditional dress but Nemo's flippers. Maybe NaNa is a mermaid and his celebrating his marine heritage.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Problemkid1:
Sorry to say this, they know? But they're just pretending to prolong this argument. This thread for don die since Na.
Make the thread no end sef.

It's really amusing TBH. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
same where in west africa... grin grin
big boy club

grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

what do you think... grin also ths

IDK. Is it? Before I used to associate Kenya only with Maasai people, but through this thread, I'm learning about other cultures I never knew existed. That's the one highlight of this thread for me smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

I never asked for anything iam not problemkid
Yes we get it you are ga.y grin
Don't you dare mention my name again, if not you won't like the other side of me. Warning?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
rvp20182:
As long as you depend on OIL - you are not going nowhere. Now that strategic reserve tanks are full - its going down
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/01/coronavirus-oil-prices-could-turn-negative-as-storage-nears-capacity.html

Actually soon - Oil price will be less than an DOLLAR smiley

Landlocked crude prices seen falling below zero

“Indeed, given the cost of shutting down a well, a producer would be willing to pay someone to dispose of a barrel, implying negative pricing in landlocked areas,” analysts at Goldman said in a research note published Monday.

'soon' is relative.

How soon is your 'SOON' ?

This is getting amusing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Not it is the other way round nakuru......now you are asking promblemkid out....lol the fa.ggot is gradually coming out of his shell...

Be wary of your ass promblemkid...I heard faggs like him are very clingy...
More on the peepoo's republic..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxB6B8z_2HU

It's a warning to him. I don't fvck men! He should just stay away from me. Foolish kenyans

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
rvp20182:
Exactly. Dars beat these booze. It hard to accept those lazy TZs can beat anyone..but Dar pretty much beat every west African cities. These people just specialize in giving birth and partying.

Look up. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just40:
ashamed of your president already ....

grin grin grin grin grin

Nope my president is ok cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
rvp20182:
Remittance is a side-effect - your country obviously is so hopeless - Ghanaian are still emigrating since 15th century. FIx your country and you wont have so many Ghanian suffering as slaves..modern and old.

Only countries at war should emigrate in such scale. Your country continues to fail your citizens - and only way is to escape Ghana as soon as possible.

The remittance is mostly coming from hard and demeaning labor - if not crime, prostitution and all sort of crimes.

Same way more people are immigrating into Ghana

Ghanaians are capturing Global wealth into Ghana as the world demands for their skills.
A balancing equations

Only countries developed with well educated people cant offer to spread and contribute to other countries econmies.
Too bad kenyans aint educated that much and usually too poor.

grin grin

sorry, Ghanaian citizens aint kenya that go to Saudi Arabia and UAE to do prostitution
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oil companies are filing for bankruptcy. Pray for Shell and Total Nigeria. Saudis can make profit at 2 dollars a barrel.
Carmit:

'soon' is relative.

How soon is your 'SOON' ?

This is getting amusing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
aww

you so wish your president could indulge in a little Tradition

sorry he's busy drinking his ass out
gallivant:

That's not a traditional dress but Nemo's flippers. Maybe NaNa is a mermaid and his celebrating his marine heritage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

IDK. Is it? Before I used to associate Kenya only with Maasai people, but through this thread, I'm learning about other cultures I never knew existed. That's the one highlight of this thread for me smiley
Yes..an we got 44 tribes ..we got the Nilotes,Cushites,Bantus,Arabs,Asians grin an the whites soon to be a tribe

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Problemkid1:
Don't you dare mention my name again, if not you won't like the other side of me. Warning?

I didn't mention your name it was samorobo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
man is a drunkard in sweater
grin grin grin
mtisTheQubit:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Stop getting high whenever you want to convince with me... nairoslum is forever going to lick our bum whether or not you accept the bitter truth...
You ego won't change reality
I know you are to intelligent for his shallow bait.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Carmit:

Make the thread no end sef.

It's really amusing TBH. cheesy
I no sure say e go end grin because these kenyans are not ready to go at anytime soon. Because The more some retire, the more we recruit more members. Then the war continue grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
rvp20182:
Oil companies are filing for bankruptcy. Pray for Shell and Total Nigeria. Saudis can make profit at 2 dollars a barrel.
shut up

Saudi need oil at 85 dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Only Nigerians - which is worse than Ghana - see opportunity in your god forsaken country - where young men and women don't see any opportunity in Ghana and would rather walk the Sahara and take rickety boats to Italy.
Just40:

Ghanaians are capturing Global wealth into Ghana as the world demands for their skills.
A balancing equations

Only countries developed with well educated people cant offer to spread and contribute to other countries econmies.

grin grin

sorry, Ghanaian citizens aint kenya that go to Saudi Arabia and UAE to do prostitution

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Need versus want. Go back to school...midget.

What is the difference between needs and wants?" A need is something you have to have to survive or complete a task. A want is simply the desire for something, in many cases something to satisfy a need. You need food to survive.

Just40:
shut up

Saudi need oil at 85 dollars

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
have you charged your phone yet? grin grin grin
forgiveness:

Dakar, Accra, Banjul and Cotonou were rated above Nairobi and other cities in East Africa in 2019 most livable cities in Africa. grin

What do you have to say about that? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just40:
man is a drunkard in sweater
grin grin grin
post nana an family..an please no pampers stuff...kapish grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please give the generator a cooling break. There is nothing I hate like generator noise smiley Why cant they fit a damn exhaustor and silencer on generators.
jln115:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:

Until battery signals red. Anyway I am now. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
rvp20182:
Only Nigerians - which is worse than Ghana - see opportunity in your god forsaken country - where young men and women don't see any opportunity in Ghana and would rather walk the Sahara and take rickety boats to Italy.
grin grin grin grin grin

UNFORTUNATELY

the Chinese and Americans are the ones traveling to stay the most in Ghana

for generations now, Kenyans have been trekking through Ethiopia to get to the UAE just to go and prostitute themselves
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just40:

Ghanaians are capturing Global wealth into Ghana as the world demands for their skills
A balancing equations

grin grin

I can attest to the bolded. Way back in the day, when we still had "Homelands", the prime minister of what is now known as the Eastern Cape, sought the services of Ghanaians out of all African countries. There was a shortage of nurses & teachers at the time, I believe. We lived well with them from the 60s until now. The Eastern Cape still has a huge Ghanaian community, also marriages between Ghanaians & South Africans. One of the South Africans here once admitted to being half-Ghanaian, but I'm not going to say who grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

I didn't mention your name it was samorobo
Don't mention my name again. Period

(1) (2) (3) ... (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.