Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312156 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Haha, you cant take anything away from Ghana. Even with all that historical context. The Ashanti is more popular than all your kingdoms combined, even if they started in 2000 BC
una will sha turn everytin to competition . ah ah this inferiority don't reach anoda level oo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 16, 2017
Nowenuse:

Kenyan women and men are too ugly. Face it.
Even TayserMahiri has accepted this fact and is not arguing anymore.
You're not even brave enough to put up your profile, ha ha

I dare you,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
you forgot to add this.
grin cheesy
The strange thing about that bride is that it was intentional. Nigerians just think that painting a face white transforms it into beauty. I blame the white man for this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:14pm On May 16, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin cheesy
The strange thing about that bride is that it was intentional. Nigerians just think that painting a face white transforms it into beauty. I blame the white man for this.
LMAO very intentional. inferiority complex is killing them . they really hate their black skin and it hurts them they were born black.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 16, 2017
OMANBALA1:

I am not ethnocentric you dummy. Blacks are seen as inferiors around the world because of rretards like you and the rest of your friends who are here arguing about senseless issues. Don't teach me nonsense because your are a danm ffool who is filled with hate and that's why you are here with your African friends running your fellow human being down and jubilating over it. What an inferior human!!!
Eventually,Nigeria will elect a superior leader who will not see tribes but humans with different beautiful cultures. I am happy for Kenya and Ghana for their successes but God has not forgotten Nigeria. And maybe Osinbajo will lead us to the promise land. Any human who is mocking the misfortunes of another man is an inferior to me.
no dude, other blacks are seen as inferiors Nigerians are not part of them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:42pm On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
you see how stupid and worthless you are? you claim a Muslim founded Mombasa and yet u don't remember him. are you sane at all?
you kraa. Dont you see he is not sane? He does not even know what he was saying yet he is saying it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
LMAO very intentional. inferiority complex is killing them . they really hate their black skin and it hurts them they were born black.

cheesy cheesy
Nigerians trying to be beautiful grin

[img]http://shuchushka.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/people-2015-04-06.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CZO0ny7PMmE/V79z994uiII/AAAAAAAAVG4/r2bDMD_4EDwaRkHRMI7j3BnK0rDbCqUXACEw/s1600/make%2Bup%2B4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.mycdn.me/image?id=854858166217&t=35&plc=WEB&tkn=*bDLRfjjtfCGZ6hVD_v6bqhmfppg[/img]

Cc: Nowenuse (Your Northern beauties cheesy )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:44pm On May 16, 2017
Muafrika2:

cheesy cheesy
Nigerians trying to be beautiful grin

[img]http://shuchushka.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/people-2015-04-06.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CZO0ny7PMmE/V79z994uiII/AAAAAAAAVG4/r2bDMD_4EDwaRkHRMI7j3BnK0rDbCqUXACEw/s1600/make%2Bup%2B4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.mycdn.me/image?id=854858166217&t=35&plc=WEB&tkn=*bDLRfjjtfCGZ6hVD_v6bqhmfppg[/img]

Cc: Nowenuse (Your Northern beauties cheesy )
LMAO deadly. she looks like a corpse

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
LMAO deadly. she looks like a corpse
Let's be sensitive wink

There is a whole country (Naija) full of people who look like that lipsrsealed

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:54pm On May 16, 2017
Muafrika2:
Let's be sensitive wink
grin grin
lipsrsealed
Muafrika2:
Let's be sensitive wink
grin grin
at this point, you have said it all lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 16, 2017
Hausa brides ... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Hausa. !!!!

Nowenuse,

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 12:45am On May 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
Hausa brides ... grin
nahh, what Hausa bride dresses like that? Do you even know Hausa culture/tradition or what they wear in their traditional weddings?
haha
what a failed attempt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 1:28am On May 17, 2017
achimotan:
This thread is something else.One minute it is Nigeria against Kenya,the next moment it is Nigeria against S.A and then Nigeria against Ghana

They are very insecure and ignorant thats why. grin They talk alot more than what the reality is and will never accept some countries are actually better than theirs. Pride. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07am On May 17, 2017
9jakool:

nahh, what Hausa bride dresses like that? Do you even know Hausa culture/tradition or what they wear in their traditional weddings?
haha
what a failed attempt
as in ehn? I wonder who they think they are mocking u are mocking Nigerian girls wen d first black miss world is Nigerian

they will be calling Nigeria poor, wen we have d largest economy in Africa

they will say Lagos is a slum wen Lagos alone is richer than most African countries

they will say Nigeria has poor standard of living, wen our population is triple theirs(I wonder wat dey expect from a 180 million population )

they will say Nigerians are criminals but most of d greatest achievements that puts africa on d map were achieved by nigerians and nigeria

they say Nigeria doesn't have light ,yet one state alone is more prosperous than most countries

they say this and that abt Nigeria yet they copy everything we do, both good and bad . even our accent

chai !! my country is great

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:36am On May 17, 2017
CocoMilian:

They are very insecure and ignorant thats why. grin They talk alot more than what the reality is and will never accept some countries are actually better than theirs. Pride. wink
Wrong, Nigerians here have accepted everything wrong with us and we have never shyed away from our problems. The Kenyans and Ghanians here lie a lot, and would rather paint a glorious picture of their states for us and repeat things about Nigeria we already know, then magnify them to belittle Nigeria even when they suffer worse. So you got it all wrong.
We may suffer giant problems but that has never put the likes of Kenya and Ghana ahead of us, only deluded folks would think so.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38am On May 17, 2017
9jakool:

haha
what a failed attempt

oga......don't bother, they don't even know what they're posting.
hausa ko....hausa ni.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41am On May 17, 2017
freshest4live:

Wrong, Nigerians here have accepted everything wrong with us and we have never shyed away from our problems. The Kenyans and Ghanians here lie a lot, and would rather paint a glorious picture of their states for us and repeat things about Nigeria we already know, then magnify them to belittle Nigeria even when they suffer worse. So you got it all wrong.
We may suffer giant problems but that has never put the likes of Kenya and Ghana ahead of us, only deluded folks would think so.

that's exactly my problem too.............they act as if they don't have any problem.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:12am On May 17, 2017
Just30:
Dr. Ashitey Trebi-Ollennu

Is he an alumni of University of Ghana? grin

I don't think so. grin

Give me the names of international renowned people that graduated from University of Ghana? grin

Let's us what your beautiful University of Ghana has produced and that name your given me here. We have a lot of those here. grin

Limit your argument to this discuss. Thank you. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 17, 2017
shervydman:

that's exactly my problem too.............they act as if they don't have any problem.
its not their fault, its becos our problems are more outspoken than theirs, that becos they spend all their time reading and researching Nigeria , sometimes I wonder how they know do much abt Nigeria there are even something's they sed abt Nigeria that me (a citizen) doesn't even know of
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:46am On May 17, 2017
Just30:
When the Ancient Ghana empire was the boss of you all
far advance

And the same boss was flogged, humiliated and defeated by an empire from Nigeria. grin

Ancient Ghana empire!? shocked grin

When was your empire established? grin

Long long long after many Empires in Nigeria had dominated West Africa corridors. grin

My friend, you need to be informed. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:11am On May 17, 2017
We are talking about ancient Empires, our Ghanaian brothers think they are more ancient than Nigeria's ancient Empires. grin

Bhuuuhahaha! grin

When the likes of Bornu Empire, Oyo empire and Benin Empire were established when they were still *cough*...... grin

The fact that history is not thought in our secondary schools doesn't mean we don't know our history, na.

Bornu Empire.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
Hausa brides ... grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:54am On May 17, 2017
we are talking about ancient Empires our Ghanaian brothers are mocking Nigeria their father. grin

Kanem-Bornu Empire established in the 9th century. shocked shocked shocked grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:57am On May 17, 2017
Oyo Empire defeated the Ashanti kotoko empire. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
lipsrsealed
Hausa. !!!!

Nowenuse,

Chai! Even satan Na ur apprentice wen it comes to liegringringringrin

I Neva see dis type of Hausa wedding bfor and they dnt look Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:03am On May 17, 2017
Benin Empire self ancient pass the Ghanaian empire. shocked grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2017
Jayceon:
grin

They look like Ghanaiansgringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2017
forgiveness:
Benin Empire self ancient pass the Ghanaian empire. shocked grin

Them node Neva accept, but we dey accept wen we c d truth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:14am On May 17, 2017
9jakool:

History is a no go area if you don't want to get slaughtered mercilessly.

I laugh at the bolded
500 years ago, when Benin empire was hiring mercenaries from Portugal, Ashanti empire was not even in existence.

If you love the name so much, you should know that Ashanti wasn't the chosen name for Ghana. "Ghana" was a name taken from an empire in modern day Mauritania.

btw Benin is not even close to the pronunciation of "benign".
FACT: Benin was the name chosen by the modern day Benin republic as well as the name given to the entire coast (bight of Benin) from[b]Ghana[/b] to Nigeria. That should tell you something. Get that in your head.

Oyo empire ordinary mercenaries(not even the light army) humbled, humiliated, crushed, pummeled and defeated the whole mighty large 200,000 armies of Ashanti kotoko empire. Wetin go happen if they face the main Oyo empire calvary? grin

Suicidal! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 17, 2017
Isahalbash:

Chai! Even satan Na ur apprentice wen it comes to liegringringringrin

I Neva see dis type of Hausa wedding bfor and they dnt look Nigerian.

my brother.......u are welcome.
that's what we face here every day by day.

they'll just post any pics and claim whatever they wanna claim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.