Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6306798 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6990) (6991) (6992) (6993) (6994) (6995) (6996) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
kwametut:
@Just30, I don't take you serious you dark smelly sub, your DNA, teeth formation, skeletal frame and skin colour points you straight to the jungle...Balusconi of Italy and Italian football fans confirmed this fact long ago. kiss kiss cry bow legged dirty Ghanaian idiot....who is a stalker. I know the SA guys you keep stalking here Kofi... kiss kiss

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin grin grin
samorobo:

Ol.for a brief moment I thought he was ghanian, when when I read at least two of his post, his cover was blown......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
samorobo:

Good so no Lassa fever in Nigeria....yipeee I know you would learn someday grin grin grin

Still crying emoji girl
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Dude Westerners who are the majority of tourist come to South Africa to say hello to there British/Boar brothers, see some animals, and laugh at the animal skin wearing hut dancers. I don't no if Id consider this something to be proud of. grin

What do westerners in Nigeria come to see? Since there is only poverty, open defecation, boko haram and panty snatching going on in the zoo. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
samorobo:

That was a joke the supposed boer grin although I can really sue you if I intended...

Nope I never stole your lines.....be honourable and quit lying grin..it's stale
....."can't dumb down to your level" did you forget that one you stole? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
MduZA:

Igwee don't throw Stones at me...you live in a glass house
Man.
Go to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
samorobo:

He is your brother.dont you know grin
Is he now wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
samorobo:

You've never, stop lying... the closest thing to a photo about yourself is a white man's hand grin
A white mans hand with a handwritten note with amenhoepzoids moniker on it wink............Also about 4 years ago i posted a photo of me after hunting an impala on the military thread wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
samorobo:

Yipppeeee jiln5 is white today grin
Im White every day bru! wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
samorobo:

Are they no other disciplines the supposed boer grin
We were specifically talking about science and medicine.........follow the discussion before making stup1d comments.

If we include all the categories then SA has even more Nobel Prize winners

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Just30:
I think 6,000 test so far and no new cases for 3 days
Well done wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Lol I will trappa back mos. grin

Hahaha. Beware of the okapi, mtshan'am grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
tylann:
So I can use Wendem to cool

No, wendem is for brother. Use it for tayser and mtis
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
ednited:

No, wendem is for brother. Use it for tayser and mtis

Ooh what about sister then cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kazikazi:
I don't know why there are those tribal political parties in this age.A constitution shouldn't give space for such kind of political parties.Rwanda& Burundi paid a heavy price on those kind of madness.I think,constitutionally, no party should be registered if it don't have representative in every corner of a country.Some folks can easily instigate tribalism to gain popularity.Political parties should be heavily regulated.
But you know,I hate politics.I don't know if we should use lie detectors on politicians!?

You can't just make political parties like this. One comes and names their party with your tribe then tell you that he represents you. As if like if you ignored having him elected. . .you have betrayed your tribe. The real ones who care for your safety are those running with no request of power. Election is not a mobile game. It is something very serious and limitations must be put to regulate the system so that no fight occurs. Trying to fix after it's too late is like collecting a running water.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
tylann:
That's ehet. You are a good student grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
tylann:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
ednited:

Ooh in Swahili sister is dada
Of course iam a good student smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naija Bros!

Y'all shouldn't be sleeping on pretty boy do!
C'mon!.... Man's Litty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gvBf7-Qlgw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
tylann:

Still crying emoji girl

Lol you are still crying because there is no Lassa fever in nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:

....."can't dumb down to your level" did you forget that one you stole? grin grin

Nah I never did...prove it jiln5 grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:

Is he now wink

Is he not? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
samorobo:

Is he not? grin
You tell me?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:

A white mans hand with a handwritten note with amenhoepzoids moniker on it wink............Also about 4 years ago i posted a photo of me after hunting an impala on the military thread wink

Jiln5 that can be easily fabricated grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
This guy is underrated in Naija Aswear!

My Best pretty boy track though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD1Ce3Xft7s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:

You tell me?

He is your brother...happy now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
samorobo:

Nah I never did...prove it jiln5 grin
I already did.........I even posted screen shots............or did you forget?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:

Im White every day bru! wink

Are you sure grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:

I already did.........I even posted screen shots............or did you forget?

You never did, you lied grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:

We were specifically talking about science and medicine.........follow the discussion before making stup1d comments.

If we include all the categories then SA has even more Nobel Prize winners

Oh wow..is it now a stupid comment?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
gallivant:

What do westerners in Nigeria come to see? Since there is only poverty, open defecation, boko haram and panty snatching going on in the zoo. wink

They come to see a serene, beautiful environment...lol what do westerners come to do in Kenya if not sleep with if not sleep with your underage prostitute within the ages of 8-12, or plant their genital with the lap of your married black repitiles, take pics of your pitch black ugly kids in their natural habitat (kibera) as though they are some cheap wildlife ...lol they cannot even complete the last exercise without a pure white handkerchief neatly wrapped around their nostrils and a solid ,long rainboot to protect their feet from the pigsty mess of kibera soil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
samorobo:

Oh wow..is it now a stupid comment?
Yes smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6990) (6991) (6992) (6993) (6994) (6995) (6996) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.