Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6378941 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7024) (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
gomojam:
Stop feeding the troll pls

Ah! Okay. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
I have dissed Nigerians and other countries on many sites even.on Facebook. I have never stooped low to a level of claiming to be boer? They even went into my photos on Facebook and got a shock then started insulting me after seeing am many times lighter skinned than them. All am saying this guy must grow balls and give us his details after all we can be friends or enemies in real life. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

that guy is not gorgeously dressed grin grin just saying
i know your president does not participate in culture because he is some stooge

but hey, here we celebrate our culture. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just30:
are you afraid that you may be crushed?

Anyway, the photo has nothing to do with the places we have placed under lockdown grin
buts its somewhere within the colony...look at ths...so much for the lockdown

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

when you post the village then we gonna stop...okie man grin

grin grin grin grin

alright

anyway, the 21st century is not waiting for you

you have to enter else it will leave you behind.

It start with water supply .... basis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@xhisanostra, he isn't white I have seen some of his posts. If he was Boer by now he should have posted his number or even surname, Facebook account etc...the truth is he's hiding the fact that he's a pilchard eater. kiss kiss and a bit of a tribalust cunt....he's mentality tells me something.

Oh, okay.

What's wrong with eating pilchard though? grin It's lovely occasionally.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:
Wil jy weer begin?
What does this mean?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
If he had balls to post a borrowed photo here on nairaland some of us want more...let the pilchard eater post his Facebook account, email address or number here....we are tired of his LIES. kiss kiss grin angry grin grin some things must come to an end. If he has 2 degrees we will see that as well in depth... kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just30:
Most countries are using this to revive their own productive capacity in biomedical

So most government will come out stronger and more self-reliant

Decline first, then comeback stronger

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

who celebrates it..the IMF.... grin grin
the Human development index, UN, and all the countries that give Kenya loans

Hoping that it will help reduce the poverty in you country and stop starvation.

grin grin grin grin

should i sound it louder?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

if ya led by a clown na become a clown

I give you Nairobi...cant make up that stuff man grin grin

If he is a clown then Kenyan govt is the real circus

grin grin grin grin

so what Ghanaian policy will Kenya come and borrow again, after the lockdown?

Would it be poverty alleviation or Slums elimination?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Kthanks smiley For a moment I thought it was a veiled threat.
you're welcome

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:
Stop pretending you are South African you Nigerian grin grin grin grin grin
No! He is neither south African nor Nigerian but a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:
I on't have time for your racist sh1t sweetheart, thus you can promptly fvckoff wink

LMFAO,do you have time to finally show me that evidence of Zuma's corruption ,has the "media" released anything yet? grin grin. Or are you busy guarding "your farm" with your life? grin. Btw, I need some groceries,I heard yall bought up everything at Makro & gamestores way before the lockdown was announced ;Dsmart or informed people ? grin. Please spare me a box of eggs grin,or I will be forced to ask my cousin who lives in the same estate as you to put me & a couple of friends in the boot of her car so we can ravage your garage & others during the night so we can feed our families too.
Promptly stop taking out your frustrations on Zuma,and tell us what Ramampimpi has done well so far ? grin we were told he was of good stock & the economy would flourish once he takes over grin.no one told us that we would be funding white failures at Edcon, sasol & others or was that the plan all along ? grin. We were called names like zuptas ,EFF minions & others when we tried to warn the people you guys call clever blacks that any black man trusted by rich white men with their money would be a disaster for the majority poor,but what do we know ? grin grin. He was " madiba's chosen successor " grin. He is "presentable &presidential " we were told grin. " he is wealthy, he wont loot" grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin grin grin

obaaderemi:
Don't be taken for a ride,brother. grin That ape is blacker than you. From his frustrated rants you will know he is a black kaffir. During apartheid such people were called impipi. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
He is asking in broken Afrikaans if I'm starting again exposing him. His mentality says a lot about him. To nairalanders never make a spelling error in front of a black from Limpopo in SA or black Zimbabweans they're quick to noticevtgese small things. kiss kiss note they're not not Europeans or English but take it as their takes to correct people online. Checking if the person is fluent in English is part of their Kaffrid task... kiss kiss kiss that's Jl115 type...his lin
obaaderemi:
What does this mean?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
same question @Austine asked
obaaderemi:
What is this picture you keep posting?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just30:

If he is a clown then Kenyan govt is the real circus

grin grin grin grin

so what Ghanaian policy will Kenya come and borrow again, after the lockdown?

Would it be poverty alleviation of Slums elimination?
you know the internet doesn't forget...after many years of evolution you folks will become Kenyans...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

buts its somewhere within the colony...look at ths...so much for the lockdown
they are not affected by a lockdown order
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just30:
I think it will help the to reduce the majority-black poverty.

But that policy have a lot of room for failure if your govt does not fully implement it.

Simply seizing land from whites is an absolutely horrible idea.........Zimbabwe is a great example.

Also although I strongly oppose expropriation without compensation as it grossly violates property rights, but if you read the bill then you would know government land is going to be the first to expropriated, then idle Land, no productive land will be touched...........the bill also includes land owned by Black tribal leaders hence why the Zulu King has partnered with Afriforum to fight the Bill.

Also the Bill only stipulates that land will be expropriated as a last resort.....willing buyer willing seller are still the main means of land redistribution.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
What is this picture you keep posting?
The picture is about Ghana... The president is showing them the future of Ghana..But the photo he is holding is of old Nairobi(nairobi of 80s) grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
What does this mean?
It means "do you want to start again?"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
He is asking in broken Afrikaans if I'm starting again exposing him. His mentality says a lot about him. To nairalanders never make a spelling error in front of a black from Limpopo in SA or black Zimbabweans they're quick to noticevtgese small things. kiss kiss note they're not not Europeans or English but take it as their takes to correct people online. Checking if the person is fluent in English is part of their Kaffrid task... kiss kiss kiss that's Jl115 type...his lin
Jln is a Boer. You are an impipi. wink

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
@oba, after seeing he's been exposed please check there's going to fake accounts attacking me or anyone who doubted his fake Boer identity. He did use the sane trick against Forgiveness and Problemkid in the past. Its time we demand more from him. Ask him to come clean.... kiss kiss kiss we are tired of being told " by the way am white" by a nonwhite kaffrid breed. kiss kiss kiss look he's gonna say am not South African just to twist the posts and move away your attention from the truth. kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:
When the Dutch arrived they did not find any cities, only small villages of Khoi San who were nomadic.

The Boere however did encounter the Zulu kingdom!

Thank you. EOD. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
jl115, isn't a Boer never was never will ask Problemkid and other nairalanders he's a fake account. shocked[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

The picture is about Ghana... The president is showing them the future of Ghana..But the photo he is holding is of old Nairobi(nairobi of 80s) grin grin
never can this be more embarrassing to kenya and more exciting and full of pride to GHANAIAN than this...

Your own ministry of education is at present begging Ghana for help.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sure

no one will escape the losses
Austine1212:

Decline first, then comeback stronger
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
@xhosanostra, this guy is 100% black a northerner. kiss kiss kiss he hates my posts because I like exposing him...then he responds in broken afrikaans. kiss kiss grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

you know the internet doesn't forget...after many years of evolution you folks will become Kenyans...

the is nothing there to see

The internet hasn't forgotten how many times your dumb politicians have come begging for Ghanaian policies grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:
I on't have time for your racist sh1t sweetheart, thus you can promptly fvckoff wink

LMFAO,do you have time to finally show me that evidence of Zuma's corruption ,has the "media" released anything yet? grin grin. Or are you busy guarding "your farm" with your life? grin. Btw, I need some groceries,I heard yall bought up everything at Makro & gamestores way before the lockdown was announced ;Dsmart or informed people ? grin. Please spare me a box of eggs grin,or I will be forced to ask my cousin who lives in the same estate as you to put me & a couple of friends in the boot of her car so we can ravage your garage & others during the night so we can feed our families too.
Promptly stop taking out your frustrations on Zuma,and tell us what Ramampimpi has done well so far ? grin we were told he was of good stock & the economy would flourish once he takes over grin.no one told us that we would be funding white failures at Edcon, sasol & others or was that the plan all along ? grin. We were called names like zuptas ,EFF minions & others when we tried to warn the people you guys call clever blacks that any black man trusted by rich white men with their money would be a disaster for the majority poor,but what do we know ? grin grin. He was " madiba's chosen successor " grin. He is "presentable &presidential " we were told grin. " he is wealthy, he wont loot" grin grin grin. Let's just hope those poor people in farms don't get armed by radicals ,because they will be massacred by the blood thirsty Europeans & then a new Zim will be born grin,where men of good stock with fake accents in fourways, midrand & them will lose their women to farm workers for a bowl of maize grin grin grin . Checkers hyper,spar &woolies don't produce food ,this you must teach the Maimanes in your circles,they seem to believe that without those " dirty " people in farms SA would function as " normal." grin grin ;. D.Let me come & be going before the " Nigerian " monikers come & call me a lazy kaffer grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@xhosanostra, this guy is 100% black a northerner. kiss kiss kiss he hates my posts because I like exposing him...then he responds in broken afrikaans. kiss kiss grin grin

Lol, okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7024) (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 37 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.