Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6311339 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2017
Even if we talk of buildings above 100m we still have more than Kenya. If you like keep posting from now till next year fact won't lie.

This was debated before and Kenyans were speechless.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
uzzyfire:
guy stop saying all these nonsense naahhh , Nigerians are trooping into different country in d world, y is it Ghana DAT we wud not hear word again
no other African country has 5 million Nigerians except Ghana so commot for my front make I talk.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AkoniMoipei: 9:45pm On May 17, 2017
People talking of Nigerian influence in Kenya should get some dose of brain cells.

Nierian crime in kenya is growing like wildfire, I don't know those with millions of them like Ghana what they are dealing with.

Nigerian man arrested over crime in Nairobi's posh estates

Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/123869-nigerian-man-terrorising-nairobis-posh-estates.html

-A Nigerian man has been arrested for allegedly working with a gang that has been carrying criminal activities at posh Nairobi suburbs
- The arrest comes months after three Sudanese men were arrested in the same area where the Nigerian was ambushed, for allegedly robbing and kidnapping foreigners living in the city A Nigerian national was arrested on Friday April 30 on suspicion that he is part of a criminal gang that has been terrorising residents of Nairobi’s high-end suburbs, particularly targeting foreigners.

Even foreigner kidnappings that were a thing we associated with Somalis, now they have imported it from their home nation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
emeka1101:
And do you know there are more Nigerians in Ghana than any other country?
Then that would be because Ghana is like an extension of Nigeria. What else do you expect? They are our by force siblings, though they give us headache sometimes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
4 million out of 40+ million Kenyans still depend on aid food without and war in the country currently. What will happen during war?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
leathalbeast:
Abuja is surrounded by slums
and where is nima and agbogbloshie located ?takroadi right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:48pm On May 17, 2017
leathalbeast:
hahaha, 5 million Nigerians in Ghana. isn't Ghana like heaven to you guys. hahaha
ghanians in nigeria university. May be he has a nigeria background. No ghanians in his right sense will apply to nigeria university even if its scholarship. Dont let that guy nurse with mixture of lies and rumour
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:49pm On May 17, 2017
popizaino:
are you not the one screaming that Abuja is the bomb? so why is it surrounded by slums?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 9:49pm On May 17, 2017
freshest4live:

Yes l want you to defend it cos tho l don't watch Home videos that much, all top actresses l know do not bleach(at least the popular ones) so l wonder where you get all these crap from.
Apparently I cannot post pictures here but I believe you can at least access google. So stop acting dumb and ignorant please enjoy yourself smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 9:51pm On May 17, 2017
leathalbeast:
the bleaching world title is for Nigeria so stop weeping.
Now this is ugly lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:51pm On May 17, 2017
vaxx:
ghanians in nigeria university. May be he has a nigeria background. No ghanians in his right sense will apply to nigeria university even if its scholarship. Dont let that guy nurse with mixture of lies and rumours
make you no mind am. somebody who dey sell shoes like an dey talk about university. I just dey laugh am.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
Nigerian still remains the most educated blacks in USA and they live better than the average American. While some haters keep on hating. Over 3million Nigerian in USA and UK each doing well
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
CocoMilian:
Now this is ugly lipsrsealed grin
hahahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
vaxx:
have you seen that i exclude nigeria. No sir abidjan. Cocotey
correct and you think accra stand a chance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2017
vaxx:
sure a national issue that can not be debate in parliament becuse of ecowas restriction. ghana is more or less like europe for the average nigerians who cant afford europe.
People have been saying this is dumb, but I just confirmed it from the above statement..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2017
leathalbeast:
are you not the one screaming that Abuja is the bomb? so why is it surrounded by slums?
yes for west african standard it is .though I know you are lying when you say abuja is surrounded by slum .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:57pm On May 17, 2017
popizaino:
if you know nima very well, you will know nima is even develop despite being a ghetto. Check out the roads and its environs. Kanda is not far from nima. Hope you know there? and do you also know the current president of ghana house is in nima suburb agbogboloshi is a market
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2017
Marcelo290:
People have been saying this is dumb, but I just confirmed it from the above statement..

Please ask that fool what Benin republic is to Nigeria if Ghana is heaven? We have more Nigerians in Benin republic than Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2017
popizaino:
smh.which other city in west africa have you been to?
The dummy is a disgrace to education and common sense as it has been scientifically proven here several times, allow him wallow in self delusion if it would make him any happy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:01pm On May 17, 2017
popizaino:
correct and you think accra stand a chance.
yes very well. Accra is a mixture of african and british heritage. Abidjan is a more of france extention
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 10:02pm On May 17, 2017
iblawi:

Please ask that fool what Benin republic is to Nigeria if Ghana is heaven? We have more Nigerians in Benin republic than Ghana.

There are more Nigerians in Ghana than any other country in the world. Even Nigerian students alone in Ghana are more than the number of Nigerians in Benin Republic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2017
leathalbeast:
the bleaching world title is for Nigeria so stop weeping.

Hahhahahh...y will I weep wen I don't bleachgrin

Just accept Ghanaians bleach too daz my point.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2017
emeka1101:
There are more Nigerians in Ghana than any other country in the world. Even Nigerian students alone in Ghana are more than the number of Nigerians in Benin Republic.

So use your common sense. Is Ghana better than USA or UK? Despite being far we still have e over 3 million Nigerians in each. You need to see the number of Ghanaians in Nigeria too. Even in North East you will still find Ghanaians.

For your information, we have Nigerians schooling in Benin republic and Niger republic despite being French colonies.

Most Nigerians you find in Ghana couldn't secure admission in a Nigerian school dummy and not because your schools are better.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:06pm On May 17, 2017
Marcelo290:
you have been dealt with big time. To lash you again will be wickedness. So go and drink water
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 17, 2017
leathalbeast:
yesterday a Nigerian friend told me that he doesn't plan going back home to Nigeria simply because of power issues. isn't this funny? Ghana is like heaven to Nigerians. hahaha
wait o he he , so becos Ghana has stable power it has now become heaven for Nigerians grin grin grin chai wetin these Ghanaians no go say
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AkoniMoipei: 10:07pm On May 17, 2017
LMAO

The University of Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maajabu hayaishi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2017
CocoMilian:

Please am Kenyan,thank you. smiley I think when they stop calling others ugly they'll finally accept themselves too and stop bleaching grin

Now you r talkinggrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:07pm On May 17, 2017
emeka1101:
help me to educate him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:08pm On May 17, 2017
iblawi:

So use your common sense. Is Ghana better than USA or UK? Despite being far we still have e over 3 million Nigerians in each. You need to see the number of Ghanaians in Nigeria too. Even in North East you will still find Ghanaians.
I wonder what the chest beating is all about. Now they are competing for who has the most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 17, 2017
emeka1101:
And do you know there are more Nigerians in Ghana than any other country?
loooll go to america and UK, and u will see Nigerians everywhere , d odds of every black person u see in america being a nigerian or of nigerian descent is very high
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 17, 2017
leathalbeast:
Abuja is surrounded by slums
ah ,oga wateva makes u sleep at night

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2017
freshest4live:

I wonder what the chest beating is all about. Now they are competing for who has the most Nigerians.

Most Nigerians you find in Ghana couldn't secure admission in a Nigerian school and not because your schools are better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.