Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,877 members, 7,895,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6375795 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7102) (7103) (7104) (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

for real why bring a baby to parliament with all the money the govt is paying you...

The relationship between a mother and a child should not be taking for granted...
That is about the time when the baby gets familiar with his/her mother

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
jln115:
lol grin grin newspapers are governed by legislation that prohibits them from posting uninformed and fake articles... News24 in fact was found guilty of this just a week or so ago. But hey maybe Kenya is different?

But OK then, I can play this game as well get me scientific evidence that the mfecane didn't happen

No laws prohibit personal opinion on newspapers. They are governed by the same laws as the other media, tv etc .
My evidence is obviously the lack of evidence that it happened. Its you to provide the evidence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
jln115:
yeah I know... My name isn't sammy

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
In social media, a mosquito will boast to be bigger than an elephant and a fish crowned as the king of the jungle.

Shit glorified is developed, lies told as fact, fakenews glorified as real news, insults thrown when people loses arguments.

Fake is the order of the day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
kikuyu1:

Therein lies the problem! Its a white thing: a hate/fear/envy complex towards blacks and browns especially the latter. ALL AROUND THE WORLD YOU SEE THE SAME ISHYT. LOOK AT OZ AND THE PYGMIES. There were a few hundred as recently as 1960 IN N,Oz,Queensland,to be exact-what happened to them!?

https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/history-wars/2002/06/the-extinction-of-the-australian-pygmies/

Stoffie,wants to pretend this is normal:in the white psychology maybe but among Normal Human People its pathological! Their lives have likely been eliminated by the same people who airbrushed them from history. Look at the Aborigine living standards-like comparing Bangladesh with Oz.

A glance at history shows this story is repeated everywhere the White Man landed. The most horrible story is actually in Canada where tens of thousands of indig kids were forcibly enrolled in Christian boarding schools. BETWEEN THE BEGINNING IN 1850 TO 1990 WHEN THE RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS PROGRAM WAS STOPPED THOUSANDS OF KIDS DIED!? Officially only a few thousand died but there was such unspeakable acts,pedophilia,torture and I am convinced Satanic ritual abuse the death rate was wayyyy higher than the official figure as mass graves have been found at many ex rez schools.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-indigenous-children-residential-schools-deaths-justin-trudeau-a8595441.html
That's why we must never forget the evils of colonialism and white supremacy:truly evil ishyt happened and the perps want to control the narrative. If you're not very careful these genocides will 'whitesplained' as regrettable accidents and/or acts of God.

None suffered the consequences of land grabbing then the amerindians. The story of Ishi can drive you nuts!

When asked his name, he said: "I have none, because there were no people to name me,"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishi#cite_note-1

Basically whitey had killed his entire tribe and left him alone in the wild.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
samorobo:

I have zero idea about what you are talking about...
You care to explain grin

sammy i know wat you want grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
jln, your famous traits shine through! Notice the bolded grin

Ishi (c. 1861 – March 25, 1916) was the last known member of the Native American Yahi people from the present-day state of California in the United States. The rest of the Yahi (as well as many members of their parent tribe, the Yana) were killed in the California genocide in the 19th century. Ishi, who was widely acclaimed as the "last wild Indian" in America, lived most of his life isolated from modern American culture. In 1911, aged 50, he emerged near the foothills of Lassen Peak in Northern California.

Ishi, which means "man" in the Yana language, is an adopted name. The anthropologist Alfred Kroeber gave him this name because in the Yahi culture, tradition demanded that he not speak his own name until formally introduced by another Yahi.[1] When asked his name, he said: "I have none, because there were no people to name me," meaning that there was no other Yahi to speak his name on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
TayserMahri:

sammy i know wat you want grin

Lol look at this talk...

You know what I want...tell me how that sounds to you...

You know the answer right..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
samorobo:

Lol look at this talk...

You know what I want...tell me how that sounds to you...

You know the answer right..

Its easter sammy, keep frolicking like a virgin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
TayserMahri:

No laws prohibit personal opinion on newspapers. They are governed by the same laws as the other media, tv etc .
My evidence is obviously the lack of evidence that it happened. Its you to provide the evidence.
Nice wink great rebuttal

But the fact is i've posted several sources confirming the Mfecane and you have not posted a single source which states it didn't happen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
TayserMahri:

Its easter sammy, keep frolicking like a virgin

Okay this was what you were trying to say grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
samorobo:

It's not jealousy I have just your low self esteem funny..
it will still look better with or without it than a shithol called Lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
samorobo:

Lol please don't let me post kibera so you can use make use of your physical eyes to know how worse and demonic kibera looks grin grin

And yes shma you are dumb.. grin don't you know
I dare you to post kibera, let's see the real king of slums. Please do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
samorobo:

Another one

Pic 1 and 2 offers us a view of the same building..
The building in pic 1 is looking Brown whilst that of pic 2 is la looking grey..

The leaves and trees look light green while in pics 2 it look black(only in kenya grin)
all Lagos photos being posted here are super edited grin... the real Lagos is hideous
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
samorobo:

It's not jealousy I have just your low self esteem funny..
it's jealous. Typical woman characteristics. Man up tomboy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shma:
it will still look better with or without it than a shithol called Lagos.

I will fishing out videos on upperhill and Westland so we can see the real nairoslum.. remember I have done it before and y'all went awkwardly quiet..

When I post you check the video to see how recent it is.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shma:
I dare you to post kibera, let's see the real king of slums. Please do.

I post videos to avoid complications

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shma:
all Lagos photos being posted here are super edited grin... the real Lagos is hideous

Never we don't do editing to feel better about ourself..you only edit when you have something to hide and in this case it will be bad road, disorganisation and sheer ugliness of nairobi..

We keep it 100 and that is why I love doing video to pics...so you can see everything (nothing to hide)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shma:
it's jealous. Typical woman characteristics. Man up tomboy grin

Everything this days is typical to you...
Define typical for me..

Btw you guys have low self esteem for nairobi, why..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Lol even Ibadan is far more developed than their second crap city!! Shame grin grin I said Nairobi is struggling to catch up with Port Harcourt. cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha! That's if Greater Port Harcourt plan is executed but Nairobi pass am now oooo. Mo we no lie. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
samorobo:

I will fishing out videos on upperhill and Westland so we can see the real nairoslum.. remember I have done it before and y'all went awkwardly quiet..

When I post you check the video to see how recent it is.. grin
I know the video you want to post, lemme clarify something before you post it,
Upperhill is a new CBD current under renovation,, the messy roads under construction by then has now been completed, if the video is of 2019 or 2020 you can go on and post, anything below that is excusable. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=Shma post=88362437][/quote]

This is just a tiny part of Lagos called Lagos Island and if you think it's a slum then, you are on a long thing. grin

Now, let me show you pictures of the same area and see for yourself. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
samorobo:

I post videos to avoid complications
cherry picking as usual grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
forgiveness:

This is just a tiny part of Lagos called Lagos Island and if you think it's a slum then, you are on a long thing. grin

Now, let me show you pictures of the same area and see for yourself. grin
I have no problem with those dense shanty houses, my problem is how unplanned Lagos is , as a matter of fact, our city my be holding one of the biggest slums but when aerial caption(slant aeria to be precise,) will never show that underrated kibera slum. That's the reason Nairobi will look super iconic on photos, I know Lagos has that potential but the hitch is how unplanned Lagos is right from zoning to aesthetisism
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Austine1212:

Surely you don't know rowing, rugby, Cricket, netball, bowling, swimming, javelin, discus, sprints, triple jump,hammer, kayaking, pole vault, etc

You should know by now that SA excel in those

We know those who excel in those sport...
grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shma:
I have no problem with those dense shanty houses, my problem is how unplanned Lagos is , as a matter of fact, our city my be holding one of the biggest slums but when aerial caption(slant aeria to be precise,) will never show that underrated kibera slum. That's the reason Nairobi will look super iconic on photos, I know Lagos has that potential but the hitch is how unplanned Lagos is right from zoning to aesthetisism

What city is this? grin

Is it planned? grin

Is it different from Lagos Island? grin

I will come back to planning after you solve this puzzle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
jln115:
? has Nigeria ever won an international tournament any anything? please no African championships grin grin actual international tournaments!

Never mind that who has more Olympic medals? SA or Nigeria?

How about football??

Olympics football tournament and FIFA u-17 world cup??

2015 international scrabble championship?

ITTF Nigeria open?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

How about football??

Olympics football tournament and FIFA u-17 world cup??

2015 international scrabble championship?

ITTF Nigeria open?
What Football tournament?

And im not talking about school boy Football....what has your National side won besides continental tournaments?

Since we are talking Olympics.......Gold medals-SA: 26 Nigeria: 3.......Not to mention SA was banned from competing for 24 years

Scrabble? as in the board game?

What the fvck is the ITTF Nigeria open?

What sport has Nigeria ever dominated in or been ranked nr1 in the World?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
jln115:

What Football tournament?

And im not talking about school boy Football....what has your National side won besides continental tournaments?

Since we are talking Olympics.......Gold medals-SA: 26 Nigeria: 3.......Not to mention SA was banned from competing for 24 years

Scrabble? as in the board game?

What the fvck is the ITTF Nigeria open?

What sport has Nigeria ever dominated in or been ranked nr1 in the World?

I gave you what you asked for...

"What's ITTF Nigeria open"? he says... I thought u were knowledgeable about sports cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
samorobo:

In Nigeria a woman should know her place not bitching around...it is culturally disturbing to us ..

Not in Kenya. Our women are very strong and know there place in society. They won't hesitate to remind you of this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
forgiveness:

What city is this? grin

Is it planned? grin

Is it different from Lagos Island? grin

I will come back to planning after you solve this puzzle. grin

pic 1, be it an Indian city or wherever to me it doesn't look appealing, but the buildings looks iconic wink..
2nd pic looks like malindi old town in coast region, how does it supposed to mean in this convo?
3. The last pic is eye appealing, those skyscrapers looks iconic, the zoning speaks volume.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

I gave you what you asked for...

"What's ITTF Nigeria open"? he says... I thought u were knowledgeable about sports cheesy
Yes mainstream sports....not table tennis!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7102) (7103) (7104) (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.