Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,914 members, 7,895,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6377507 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7115) (7116) (7117) (7118) (7119) (7120) (7121) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Did you sing it with him? grin

HE IS NIGERIAN. grin
Then Federer is South African
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
obaaderemi:
More divided than any other country on earth. It's an embarrassment indeed. How can blacks be so backward in South Africa while the settlers enjoy the fat of the land? But I put like 60% of the blame on the blacks. They need to know that in life you fight for what you want.

I wonder why black SA hates it and get so pissd when anyone tells them the bolded..I don't understand..is it not true? Why lie and Cover the obvious?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
obaaderemi:
More divided than any other country on earth. It's an embarrassment indeed. How can blacks be so backward in South Africa while the settlers enjoy the fat of the land? But I put like 60% of the blame on the blacks. They need to know that in life you fight for what you want.

More like fight for what is yours...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

-Hakeem Olajunwan- never represented Nigeria
-Kareem Abdul-Jabbar- American
-Giannis Antetokounmpo- Greek
-Herbie Hide- represented Britain

They are all Nigerians because we practice dual citizenship. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:
The Champions League as well as being statistically the best ODI Team in history, second best test side in history and second best T20 side in history!

Cricket world cup, did you win it?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:
Then Federer is South African

He was a settler in South Africa. A native of oyinbo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
forgiveness:

He was a settler in South Africa. A native of oyinbo. grin
Im not going to have this racist discussion with you!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Cricket world cup, did you win it?
Nope
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

He is Swiss born in Switzerland to a Swiss father. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:
Nope

Why d ado? grin

You only won Rugby and golf. I grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
forgiveness:

He is Swiss born in Switzerland to a Swiss father. grin
And his mother is an Afrikaner Born in South Africa.....he also holds a South African passport.

But hey I never claimed Federer, all Im saying is if you guys are going to claim the Likes of Anthony Joshua then Im claiming Roger Federer, Chris Froom, Steven Nash ect ect are South African
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:
Well they are not Nigerian if they represent other countries!
grin grin grin grin
Bro you are good with evasive maneuvers but luckily I am a sharp shooter too.
Again. If we agree that Nash is South African ( Federer is not, he has a Swiss father) . Do you also agree that Nigeria has more sports stars representing other nations than South Africa??
I want a short answer , yes or no

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Why d ado? grin

You only won Rugby and golf. I grin
And in cricket we won the Champions trophy which is statistically more difficult to win than the world cup, as it only includes the 8 best teams in the world!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
edon21:
grin grin grin grin
Bro you are good with evasive maneuvers but luckily I am a sharp shooter too.
Again. If we agree that Nash is South African ( Federer is not, he has a Swiss father) . Do you also agree that Nigeria has more sports stars representing other nations than South Africa??
I want a short answer , yes or no
If Federer, Chris Froom and Steven Nash are South African then you can have Anthony Joshua grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

U know, when we state facts... It becomes racist discussion to you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

If Federer, Chris Froom and Steven Nash are South African then you can have Anthony Joshua grin grin grin grin
I said yes or no. No long statements. Again Federer is Swiss . Swiss father

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
edon21:

U know, when we state facts... It becomes racist discussion to you grin grin grin
Nope you guys can't seem to grasp that White people like myself are South African

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
edon21:

I said yes or no. No long statements. Again Federer is Swiss . Swiss father
That's the deal mate wink take it or leave it!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

Froom was born in Kenya and is representing Kenya. Has English parents. His only attachment to South Africa is his girlfriend.
Stop lying
Stop grasping at straws boy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:
Nope you guys can't seem to grasp that White people like myself are South African
nah you ain't white... You are fking black.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Where is he?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
samorobo:

Lol they love editing to mask their shame...can't they be proud of their cities...
No wonder they've so many talented, duplicitous photographers hovering around nairoslum like house fly... grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
edon21:
nah you ain't white... You are fking black.
I'm White
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
edon21:

Froom was born in Kenya and is representing Kenya. Has English parents. His only attachment to South Africa is his girlfriend.
Stop lying
Stop grasping at straws boy
He represented Team South Africa when he started his cycling career, he has dual SAn and British citizenship

And he represents Great Britain not Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

Stop claiming Kenyan British and British Canadian. No South African blood is in them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:
And in cricket we won the Champions trophy which is statistically more difficult to win than the world cup, as it only includes the 8 best teams in the world!!

You did not win any Cricket world cup. EOD. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

He represented Team South Africa when he started his cycling career, he has dual SAn and British citizenship

And he represents Great Britain not Kenya

He represented Kenya at early stage of his career. Stop lying. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
forgiveness:

He represented Kenya at early stage of his career. Stop lying. grin
How could he, when he moved to South Africa at the age of 14?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
forgiveness:

You did not win any Cricket world cup. EOD. grin
And? Did I mention that SA is also the only country that was ranked 1st in Test, ODI and T20 at the same time!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Stop claiming Kenyan British and British Canadian. No South African blood is in them.
Then Stop claiming none Nigerian athletes as your own

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
samorobo:

Hahahaha cheery pick what...this video is 6month old...
As usual very ugly ,dirty village road, open gutter, no pedestrian lane except the uncatered bush forest part along both side of the road...even Kenyans in the comment section knows how deplorable this mess of a city is....total disorganisation..so much for being planned....no wonder your photographers edit their images to mask all this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1on7WodD00

lipsrsealed
Guess the skyline and those photo filters where all just a facade to hide the REAL Nairobi after all !

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:
Then Stop claiming none Nigerian athletes as your own

Those are Nigerians with Nigerian heritage. Unlike, those foreigners you are claiming to be South Africans. The difference is clear. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7115) (7116) (7117) (7118) (7119) (7120) (7121) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 26 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.